What's new

RPG Patreon [Kenkou Cross] Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Pretty sure he's just sterotyping people. As for the "REEEEE" at the end there, I at least know that one.

labov

Reputation score
I feel like that's a reference to something I don't quite understand.
Kenkou Cross once got criticized for the dubious quality of some of his writing and associated pedo tendencies.

His response was an epic diatribe about how gaijin don't understand that stressed out japanese salarymen need that to unwind after work.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Let the artists do art, if people don't like it then go enjoy something else. The last thing we need is to encourage Japanese artists to be more like western artists. Western art is fucked because the culture is fucked.

Kenkou Cross doesn't owe us any explanation.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Japanese artists to be more like western artists. Western art is fucked because the culture is fucked.
Whoah that's a big statement.
You don't think Cloud Meadow is the best animated adult game in development right now? Development hell but still development.
I can't think of anything with animation superior to it.

Kenkou Cross doesn't owe us any explanation.
I agree.

That being said, Imp's japanese lines don't actually make her sound like a 4 year old. That's the translator doing extra to get the concept of the original out but going way too far.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
- The same is under the $5 tier in Patreon. I'm assuming to pay for the translation.

- More information on Holstaur.
Apparently if you count all the variations when it comes to expressions/nude-clothed and the like while thinking that she has a standing image, bust-up, and her paizuri Holstaur has 100 CG.

- Some information on a Monster Girl that'll appear early, but isn't the very next monster girl.
Beelzebub.
Her redesign is cute, but the fly parts are still a NO GO for me personally. The little hairs and just the shape of her monster parts really remove the attractiveness of the overall girl. Her hands especially.

He shows a picture of the Holstaur folder.
Something caught my eye.
image-web.jpg

I think that's the sex scene since you see the MC's dick in it.
It looks like the second missionary pose in the game to me(Well actually more like mating press). Which honestly makes sense since Holstaur is a very passive monster girl.
But man, that Paizuri has a ton of variations. Ah if you include the fact that there's gotta be a cum-smothered variation it actually does seem like a lot of variation in general.

This game's filesize is gonna be massive.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Patreon can be browsed by minors, and the payment processors are very strict when it comes to the platform. SInce they work with Paypal who's notoriously VERY wary of adult products because of how often people "regret" purchasing adult products and asking for refunds, Patreon has to be very conscious of adult content being viewable by anybody.

Basically any "public" post can't have nudity, or talk about sexually explicit material.

They do not care about that if the post is limited to patron's only, as that's technically behind a paywall meaning the user has access to a debit card or something meaning they're adults.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
and give a preview of the Ghost:

MGE RPG Ghost.jpeg

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
and give a preview of the Ghost:

View attachment 40408
Wonder why he decided to update Ghost of all monsters?
There are way worse looking monsters like the bee-girls... Actually a lot of the insect girls need updates. Ghost was fine.

That being said, she hasn't been revealed for the game but for MGE in general.

This information doesn't pertain to the game at all sadly.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The post itself seems to imply that the Ghost will be in it, but not for a while. But who knows if that's some kind of translation error or not. I am assuming the cow is next, and that makes sense given the setting the demo leaves us. Very grassy and rural. A ghost being around that area doesn't, though. Perhaps Kenkou is busy planning out where he wants his game to go ahead of time, and got struck with inspiration to redesign. Well, I'm just speculating.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The post itself seems to imply that the Ghost will be in it, but not for a while. But who knows if that's some kind of translation error or not. I am assuming the cow is next, and that makes sense given the setting the demo leaves us. Very grassy and rural. A ghost being around that area doesn't, though. Perhaps Kenkou is busy planning out where he wants his game to go ahead of time, and got struck with inspiration to redesign. Well, I'm just speculating.
I mean he said he'll "try" to do every monster which is a pipe dream in a pipe dream at his pace and especially so if he wants to do it dual language.
The other girls he's shown specifically for the game so far like Werewolf have screenshots of them appearing in the game.

This one is just the updated encyclopedia entry.

Only reason I'm bringing this up is because I'm curious what the precedent should be. Are we talking about all MGE related stuff here in the MGERPG thread? His Patron's not just for MGERPG after all, it's for his work as a whole.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Wonder why he decided to update Ghost of all monsters?
There are way worse looking monsters like the bee-girls... Actually a lot of the insect girls need updates. Ghost was fine.

That being said, she hasn't been revealed for the game but for MGE in general.

This information doesn't pertain to the game at all sadly.
It's titled "Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG Production diary 007" and on Ci-en, it includes the tag for the game.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Oh?

Apparently it's possible to win (100% monster love) using only interact and Beg commands.
This game really thought about what it means to make a battlefuck game.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
for a new MG who may appear in this game, a spades version of the Trumpart:

KC also mentions Dark Paladins and clerics of Bastet.