What's new

RPG Patreon [Kenkou Cross] Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG




These links are paywalled, but from what I've seen on F95zone, there's a preview of the game showing a new monster companion:
1757927915983.png
(This Weresheep's name is Siesta)

And apparently, the game is planned to have animated H-scenes and voice acting.
 


These links are paywalled, but from what I've seen on F95zone, there's a preview of the game showing a new monster companion:
View attachment 52171
(This Weresheep's name is Siesta)

And apparently, the game is planned to have animated H-scenes and voice acting.
Can't believe there's news about this game. Almost inclined to post the 'I've waited x000 years for this' meme.
From what I read on other forum, there weren't any ETAs about next demo release, sadly.
 
Can't believe there's news about this game. Almost inclined to post the 'I've waited x000 years for this' meme.
From what I read on other forum, there weren't any ETAs about next demo release, sadly.
Oh, forgot to mention this, but the Ci-en article at least seems to include a demo of the game. Not sure what it's like (KC will need more consistent output if he wants my money).
 
Oh, forgot to mention this, but the Ci-en article at least seems to include a demo of the game. Not sure what it's like (KC will need more consistent output if he wants my money).
Whoever told you that lied.

I'm subscribed and all you get is update information, as well as the 2 videos of the animation previews.
 
There's some news of a bovine nature:

I don't have access to the post, but according to the user Hdhdh on F95zone:

I apologize for the long silence once again. I've been writhing in agony lately from the pain of a ureteral stone, but how is everyone doing?

As for the item "Holstaur Milk" that can be harvested from Holstaurs, it seems there are three grades in the game like this. Of course, which one you can get depends entirely on how you (her husband) milk them...!
1775033199888.png
(Rakuno: To start, use your hands to make it easier for the milk to come out~<3)
(Note that the above is actually a GIF, but I can only paste it here as a static image)
1775033270943.png
(These milk items are called Holstaur Milk, Homemade Holstaur Milk, Extra Rich Holstaur Milk)
 

An update. To copy what Magadan on F95zone posted:

"Slime-chan, proud owner of a soft and squishy body!

She’s a bit more fashionable than the girl depicted in the encyclopedia entry, so she’s made herself something that looks like clothing—but of course, it’s all just part of her slime.

It doesn’t actually cover the important bits at all, but since the slime reshapes them into a more stylized form, it’s totally safe!
And yes, if you take the “clothes” off, her nipples and slit are properly there underneath. Of course."
1791151268649.png
1791151337658.png
(The second image was originally a GIF, but I think that exceeds this site's file size limit, so it got pasted as a png instead.)
 

An update. To copy what Magadan on F95zone posted:

"Slime-chan, proud owner of a soft and squishy body!

She’s a bit more fashionable than the girl depicted in the encyclopedia entry, so she’s made herself something that looks like clothing—but of course, it’s all just part of her slime.

It doesn’t actually cover the important bits at all, but since the slime reshapes them into a more stylized form, it’s totally safe!
And yes, if you take the “clothes” off, her nipples and slit are properly there underneath. Of course."
View attachment 53521
View attachment 53522
(The second image was originally a GIF, but I think that exceeds this site's file size limit, so it got pasted as a png instead.)
That's amazing, but will we see it this decade?
 
Back
Top