What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Since nobody reported any issues I'll just assume everything is good and release the torrent tomorrow.

SD41

Reputation score
I got an error tutorial_list.nei how do I fix it?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
That error can mean a lot of things. The most common cause is that your game folder is read only. Right click on game folder -> properties -> uncheck read only-> apply to files and folders. CMI should do this for you when you installed it, if you installed it. So idk what steps you followed to install the game, what version you use, en or jp, and what dlc you installed over it or if they're for the correct version or not. There are so many ways to fuck up. It's like telling me your car stopped working and asking what's wrong with it. I can only assume you ran out of gas without providing any details.

SD41

Reputation score
That error can mean a lot of things. The most common cause is that your game folder is read only. Right click on game folder -> properties -> uncheck read only-> apply to files and folders. CMI should do this for you when you installed it, if you installed it. So idk what steps you followed to install the game, what version you use, en or jp, and what dlc you installed over it or if they're for the correct version or not. There are so many ways to fuck up. It's like telling me your car stopped working and asking what's wrong with it. I can only assume you ran out of gas without providing any details.
I got it running after changing the game folder's properties like you said, thank you!

But is this repack translated because I still see Japanese dialogs. I installed the game through your torrent link btw

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
The guide in op explains absolutely everything. Do yourself a favor and read it.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
he only has 24 mods available in his . It's not like it would take more than 15 minutes to download them one a time

Modder218

Reputation score
Where is CM3D2_ROOT? Does it just mean the main directory of an actual folder name that, cause I don't have it. I have the Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition btw. I also have a black screen (with fps counter & setting button, it also doesnt have sound) when I try to run COM3D2 as it says in step 2, I know it says how to fix it in the FAQ but I haven't even gotten to that step yet.

unknownboi

Reputation score
Hi, I got some issue my maid hairs will gone mad(Shaking) sometimes.Is it because of fps drop (Everything is normal until fps drop) or some plugin that i install from com modular installer?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
it's because of COM3D2.SmoothAnimation
Activate the menu panel with (Ctrl + 5) key combo
Set the last option to OFF.

noctred

Lurker
Reputation score
Question regarding a few mods -

R3.2 had several used condom clothing items and accessories (earrings, nipple/belly/vaginal rings, arm bands, etc.). Unless I'm blind, these appear to have been removed in R3.3 for some reason. Does anybody know where I can find these? I found a few references in the COM3D2 discord but seems like the links are all dead.

I guess I could download the R3.2 modpack again and extract them from there but trying to avoid that if possible. I could also be completely mistaken and those mods might have been part of the base installation used by R3.2 rather than part of R3.2 itself, I honestly don't remember - but I guess it's possible since R3.3 is using a different vanilla repack.

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
The modpack never had more than a condom skirt. I think you installed the other mods yourself and deleted them when you upgraded

noctred

Lurker
Reputation score
The modpack never had more than a condom skirt. I think you installed the other mods yourself and deleted them when you upgraded
You're right - I dug around a bit more and found it in the shinpachi collection modpack. I completely forgot I had installed that... sorry for the trouble.

Tripman

Reputation score
i'm get this error now
[Error : Unity Log] [eTJSError]シナリオファイル が見つかりません
ファイル : DaytimeMain.ks 行 : 251 how do i fix it

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
did you install a dlc without updating to latest game version?
if so, update the game to 1.52, update CMI, and reinstall the translation and CMI difference module from the guide

Tripman

Reputation score
i did but after i updated the game its playable the error just keeps popping up no longer crashes the game nothing translates now i have tried reinstalling but it does nothing i guess i can remove cmi and try again since there is no uninstall option for it

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
CMI uninstalls itself when you reinstall it. But you will also have to reinstall the translation and CMI difference module because they will also be wiped with old CMI.
As a general rule you should have latest game update before installing any new dlc. In theory the order shouldn't matter but sometimes it does. A game update may sometimes break your current CMI installation.
BTW, install the new updated translation module

Last edited:

Tripman

Reputation score
CMI uninstalls itself when you reinstall it. But you will also have to reinstall the translation and CMI difference module because they will also be wiped with old CMI.
As a general rule you should have latest game update before installing any new dlc. In theory the order shouldn't matter but sometimes it does. A game update may sometimes break your current CMI installation.
BTW, install the new updated translation module
is that the one in repack 3?