What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

SD41

Reputation score
Try without accelerator plugins such as MTaccelerator, SKaccelerator, SmoothAnimation
Does it happen in all rooms, or just the ones added by YotogiAnywhere ?
How do I remove the plugins ?
yes all rooms

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
You can move out these files to completely disable the plugins but I doubt that's the issue
*COM3D2.MtAccelerator: It forces multi-threading in order to speed up calculations of skirt physics and similar. It should increase the FPS in dance mode. May cause crashes. By default it is stopped. Activate it from the panel.
Activate panel: Ctrl + 2
* Sybaris\COM3D2.MTAccelerator.Managed.dll
* Sybaris\COM3D2.MTAccelerator.Patcher.dll
* Sybaris\UnityInjector\COM3D2.MTAccUtil.Plugin.dll

*COM3D2.SKAccelerator: Speeding up the calculation of Shape Keys of COM3D2 by supporting multi-core CPU.
Activate panel: Ctrl + 4
* Sybaris\COM3D2.SKAccelerator.Managed.dll
* Sybaris\COM3D2.SKAccelerator.Patcher.dll
* Sybaris\UnityInjector\COM3D2.SKAccUtil.Plugin.dll

*COM3D2.SmoothAnimation: Corrects hair, breast and skirt animations when running below 60 FPS. Attempts to fix animation jerkiness when running at 60+ FPS.
For me the last option gives a weird flicker to some skirts and hairs so I set it to OFF.
Activate panel: Ctrl + 5
* Sybaris\COM3D2.SmoothAnimation.Managed.dll
* Sybaris\COM3D2.SmoothAnimation.Patcher.dll
* Sybaris\UnityInjector\COM3D2.SmoothAnimUtil.Plugin.dll
I've never seen that issue so I can't really help. You can try asking on the discord maybe someone had a similar issue and knows a fix

Last edited:

SD41

Reputation score
Nah, I got it fixed after reinstalling. Anyway thank you.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
@Axelion
- subtitles should work fine with CMI difference module. That's what the "csv_rhythm_action" folder is for.
- transparent hair color icon only works with the NPR GP01fb face, either by Sixima or Pain Brioché. They both do the same thing.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
csv_rhythm_action is or should be in the Mod folder once you install the CMI difference module from the guide. That module also installs NPRshader. If you don't have it inslalled it shouldn't surprise you that some mods that require it don't work.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I never got to test subtitles as it's not something that really concerns me. It's a fuckup on KISS end. There was some testing on Discord regarding missing subtitles. It's because the jp version is missing the timings for some subtitles. csv_rhythm_action contains those subtitle timings ported from the en version. If that doesn't fix it then I have no idea.
The path for that folder must be "..\Mod\csv_rhythm_action". It won't work otherwise because the game looks for that exact path.
Try and extract this zip in Mod folder and see if it makes any difference.

Attachments

shimarei

Reputation score
Few questions.

1) Should I expect provided presets from the Modpack R3.3 and your save data to work 100% with no game breaking red errors or crashes? I'm having some memory access violations and red errors appear when loading accessing your save to test if everything is working.
1604632214289.png
1604632330874.png
I have adjusted the XML so that it targets the proper file. This is not game crashing.

2) Also, is COM3D2 Collab DLC Vol.52: Madosoft's Hamidashi Creative the same as [COM3D2 Shop] [Madosoft - Hamidashi Creative Character Set]? The DLC allowed me to update using the first DLC mentioned, but it states that I'm still missing the second one. Not too sure if they're the same or different DLC.

edit - clarification in wording

Update: A computer restart seemed to fix the memory access issues.

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
1. that save has an error with mhead004. There dog and orc body originally wrongly substituted system files mhead004 and mhead006 and they were renamed in order to prevent you from seeing random men characters in events with dog or orc body. The mods are now fixed but the save still looks for that files in the mod folder even though mhead004 and 006 are system files. So the save now has that error. I suggest you don't use it anymore. Start a new game.
The first batch of red error messages is caused by not linking COM to CM. The save file was created with both games linked together, with all their dlc installed.

Overall, it's not a good idea to use someone else's save file unless you are using the exact same environement. Otherwise all sort of errors can occur.

2. If the updater allows you to install both, then they are different.

Last edited:

asyetriec

Reputation score
Hello. So this is where you guys have been hanging out instead of hongfire. Lots have changed since I was last active in COM3D2. No more BepInEx eh? hmm.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good lord KISS is milking COM3D2 like crazy.I can't see an ending to this games content at all.
This is actually getting a little ridiculous now.

troll97

Reputation score
Good lord KISS is milking COM3D2 like crazy.I can't see an ending to this games content at all.
This is actually getting a little ridiculous now.
i don't think thats the case precisely, i mean there are plenty of yotogi skills that are in CM3D2 that are not in COM3D2, i wish they could be transfered to COM3D2

torcher54

Reputation score
How long does it take for you guys to start the game - from running the exe to menu? Its 12 minutes on my machine...which is crazy. Most of time the game is not responding, I guess its the mods in the modpack, but 12 minutes?
Would moving it to SSD help? I don't see any disc activity during that 12 minutes so I don't think so

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
12 minutes sounds about right on a regular hdd. The game is very poorly optimized. The ssd does make a difference for loading the edit mode. Caching will help after it loaded for the first time.

clannadkanon

Reputation score
That's weird... I'm also running this game on HDD and it only takes a minute or two to load.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
2 minutes with CM and COM linked together? I find that hard to believe, no matter what rig you have.

KamiKaze234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How long does it take for you guys to start the game - from running the exe to menu? Its 12 minutes on my machine...which is crazy. Most of time the game is not responding, I guess its the mods in the modpack, but 12 minutes?
Would moving it to SSD help? I don't see any disc activity during that 12 minutes so I don't think so
my load time on NVME SSD is around 2 minute from i click the icon until the kiss logo, that's with CM3D2 dan COM3D2 linked with (almost) all DLC installed and some mods (i havent installed the modpack yet but maybe i will soon)

on another note is the modpack worth to install? i'm just interested in character mods from anime/game series and i dont use studio mode at all

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
The modpack focuses on generic body/clothing mods. It barely has any props for studio mode/MM. It has most of the common body mods that are required to recreate presets (face parts, skins, etc). The rest of the mods usually come with the preset pack that you dl yourself (custom hair, clothes, other preset specific stuff)

Last edited:

clannadkanon

Reputation score
It really loads around that time with CM3D2 linked and all DLCs. Maybe this game is optimized for Ryzen?

dubisek

Reputation score
Loading is not really question of your rig unless you are running it on a toaster. The only thing that has sizeable impact on load times is disc speed.

If you are running HDD there is realistically no way that you are loading in 2 minutes if you have both games linked with at least a great chunk of the DLCs present, the disc can't reach that kind of speed not even mentioning the way game handles the loading. I'd love to see Crystal Disc Mark numbers for the disc you are running it on.

I've personally test ran the game on 2 different SSDs, 2 HDDs and 3 external HDDs(3.0 usb) in the past. On SSD 2-4 minutes startup is realistic with no real loading time after startup, on HDD you are looking at 10+ minutes startups with some loading afterwards (notably 2-5 minutes when entering creator/editor), externals are a little bit faster than normal HDD but we are still talking about 8-10 minutes per startup. Note that I am speaking about the game version presented here i.e. both games linked with all concurrently released DLCs + the modpack.