What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
huh? what repack ? I don't make any repacks except for the COM3D2 English vanilla repack.
Read the guide in op. There's nothing more I can do to help you unless you read.
5.3 to 5.4 are the most important steps.

Starting with Modpack R3.3 I don't pack anything other than the Mod folder and presets.
AIO packages are prone to frequent updates and can break over night with a game update so packing them with the torrent would be pointless and dangerous because people usually don't read the warnings, install outdated packages and then complain on Discord. I'm tired of reading that shit. Now if anything breaks it's all on you. You can't blame the Modpack.
It's impossible for the modpack to break the game. It can only break your old save file if I make changes to the menu filenames for mods that you already equipped on hired maids. Which I did on some mods in order to fix them. Chances for that to happen are very low though.
One such instance of the error is the missing mhead004 error when loading the save file. It won't crash the game but it's annoying. Obviously mhead004 is in the game arc files and there's no way you could have removed it. However the menu was overridden by the Dog male body. Whoever made that mod was very uninspired when naming the menu files. That's why you'd see the dog and orc bodies in certain events. I fixed the mods but there's no way to fix the save file to not show that error. The error is embedded in the save file. You can either ignore it or revert the menu filenames of the dog and orc mbody from R3.2. Or you can start a new game if you didn't play that much and get rid of the error for good. From now on there won't be any more filename changes.

Tripman

Reputation score
huh? what repack ? I don't make any repacks except for the COM3D2 English vanilla repack.
Read the guide in op. There's nothing more I can do to help you unless you read.
5.3 to 5.4 are the most important steps.

Starting with Modpack R3.3 I don't pack anything other than the Mod folder and presets.
AIO packages are prone to frequent updates and can break over night with a game update so packing them with the torrent would be pointless and dangerous because people usually don't read the warnings, install outdated packages and then complain on Discord. I'm tired of reading that shit. Now if anything breaks it's all on you. You can't blame the Modpack.
It's impossible for the modpack to break the game. It can only break your old save file if I make changes to the menu filenames for mods that you already equipped on hired maids. Which I did on some mods in order to fix them. Chances for that to happen are very low though.
One such instance of the error is the missing mhead004 error when loading the save file. It won't crash the game but it's annoying. Obviously mhead004 is in the game arc files and there's no way you could have removed it. However the menu was overridden by the Dog male body. Whoever made that mod was very uninspired when naming the menu files. That's why you'd see the dog and orc bodies in certain events. I fixed the mods but there's no way to fix the save file to not show that error. The error is embedded in the save file. You can either ignore it or revert the menu filenames of the dog and orc mbody from R3.2. Or you can start a new game if you didn't play that much and get rid of the error for good. From now on there won't be any more filename changes.
no i was meaning the English translation that was in the re pack 3.3 i went and did everything using the newer CMI and following the steps yet translation error occurs it doesnt break the game it just keeps it in Japanese i'm going to just redo everything and download your stuff you provided here eventually it seems to break the translation whenever I use the CMI even if i follow the steps in the guide I most likely messed it up by adding a dlc before updating the game. I have had to redo this once before when i updated to 1.52 because the mods weren't supported some months ago thank you for the help sorry for the confusion on my part

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Wait so translation works or not ? Even with CMI alone you should still have machine translation no matter what language you set in the game menu. i18nEx takes care of text redirection. But if you use the English translation I linked to in the guide you must set system and subtitle language to English only. When there is no manual translation available i18nEx will redirect the jap text to eng textbox and XUnity will autotranslate it if you have an internet connection.

Tripman

Reputation score
Wait so translation works or not ? Even with CMI alone you should still have machine translation no matter what language you set in the game menu. i18nEx takes care of text redirection. But if you use the English translation I linked to in the guide you must set system and subtitle language to English only. When there is no manual translation available i18nEx will redirect the jap text to eng textbox and XUnity will autotranslate it if you have an internet connection.
its not translating at all even with the i18nEx and following the guide when i switch it to english only the text is not there whatsoever i try to redo any translation files like sybris or bepinex the translation is fixed but the uncensored breaks until i use CMI install again then the translation breaks again and i get

[Error : Unity Log] [eTJSError]シナリオファイル が見つかりません
ファイル : DaytimeMain.ks 行 : 251

when starting the beginning of the day in the game however unlike before the game doesn't crash it is actually playable just no translation

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
@pocketman The torrent only has the Mod folder and Presets and a bunch of tools I used for modding. CMI installs the plugins needed for translation. The actual translation files are in a separate download from the pastebin guide at paragraph 5.4, line 406. Without that module you only have google translate.
PS. stop using bold. I'm not blind.

Last edited:

GGlnwdark222

Reputation score
Hey. I need a little help with my tentacle moding, can someone tell me how to use it? i'm just trying on another mod but i can't make a scene with my tentacle or my Beast like pig dog horse or something like dat. Please i NEEDDDD A HELP!!

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
the horse is just a prop for screenshots. It only has a few shapekeys for positioning.
The dog and pig have IK versions that mimic the maid movement.
Also there is a dog body for master.
To use the IK pig you have to create a maid and apply that mod to it. Then you can use XTmasterSlave to replace the male body with that maid. Never tested this particular scenario so I have no idea what it will look like.
Tentacles can be animated with shapekeys using ShapeAnimator plugin (F4 key). Shapekeys names are in the mod description iirc.
XtMasterSlave tutorial is in the guide.

Rellyfs

Reputation score
Hello, I just got done with the huge 160~gb download and I'm trying to get the first successful launch after installing everything and this is the error I'm getting,

[Error : Unity Log] NAssert! 夜伽スキルID[19350] 名前[調教_拘束両穴バイブ]の特殊状態指定が正しくありません。数字指定の み受け付けます

I'm not sure if there were more error messages in console because it closed faster than I was able to copy paste or scroll down to get a better ss.

I still have yet to reach the main menu. Thanks

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
@Rellyfs You may have installed a dlc that requires at least update 1.52.
Update your game. Read the warnings in post #2

Rellyfs

Reputation score
@inlolzwetrust Thank you for your reply. I realized this after rereading the original thread for the ultimate edition. Just one final question before I redownload this. Will the first download from update my game from 1.49 to 1.53 directly? Or are there other things I need to download?

Thanks again for your help.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Redownload ? Why? You just have to update the game. And yes, it will update straight to 1.53. Beware that this update will break the loading of some dlc and there is a temporary fix for the issue in post #2
After updating you should install whatever dlc you are missing and you must reinstall CMI, Translation and CMI difference. Then put the 1.53 patch .dll in Sybaris folder.
You should probably read the guide in OP for details. There's simply too much to explain and I'm too tired to walk someone through it all over again.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Could you test with no plugins and mods if the issue persists ? it's enough to move winhttp.dll out of the COM3D2 folder. Move it back in if the issue is still there. It may be a game issue.
Judging from that screenshots alone, did you make any modifications to the uncensor ? Because that's not the default male uncensor from neither CMI or the modpack.
What did you install, where from, and how did you install it. If you use the modpack R3.3, did you remove the [CMI] Uncensor folder as instructed ?

SD41

Reputation score
Could you test with no plugins and mods if the issue persists ? it's enough to move winhttp.dll out of the COM3D2 folder. Move it back in if the issue is still there. It may be a game issue.
Judging from that screenshots alone, did you make any modifications to the uncensor ? Because that's not the default male uncensor from neither CMI or the modpack.
What did you install, where from, and how did you install it. If you use the modpack R3.3, did you remove the [CMI] Uncensor folder as instructed ?
When I remove the winhttp.dll the animation was ok again, the uncensor was from your pack and the CMI uncensor is removed like the guide

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
any red error mesages? if so, did you recently update the game without updating cmi ? (also cmi difference + translation)
does it happen with all male bodies or just that one ?
what game version/modpack version are you using ?

SD41

Reputation score
any red error mesages? if so, did you recently update the game without updating cmi ? (also cmi difference + translation)
does it happen with all male bodies or just that one ?
what game version/modpack version are you using ?
No red errors and I did update CMI
All male bodies are like this
Game version is 1.52 modpack is this one r3.3

I tested again after loading the game with no mods but still have plugins like translation and the same thing happens regardless. I guess its some how the plugins and not the mods maybe?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Try without accelerator plugins such as MTaccelerator, SKaccelerator, SmoothAnimation
Does it happen in all rooms, or just the ones added by YotogiAnywhere ?