What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

zayrus25

Reputation score
KCES is an upgrade for CR Edit System.
X0 is mainly designed for COM3D2.5 but it can also install some yotogi skills for normal COM3D2. These skills are exclusively NTR.

That script will work regardless if you switched to japanese locale or not. In order to use it you must move the script to the COM3D2 folder where the launcher exe is located and run it from there. Basically that script detects its own location and writes that location to the registry in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KISS\カスタムオーダーメイド3D2\InstallPath"
By default CMI will also run a similar script but it's better to have the registry fixed before running anything else.
ah my bad on that one, it was my mistake, but i figured it out and deleted the comment in the end.

The part where im stuck rn is with the COM modular, i used it to update to the latest version since it couldnt continue without it, waited like a bloody day for that thing to finish.
Then i was presented a long scroll list in japaneese and only one button, consulted the read me and set it up to my COM folder, and since there wasnt anything else to do i quit it.
Restarted com modular in hopes that now i can continue with it, but lo and behold i got the same error. game not updated, so now i need to wait lowkey a day again.

Any idea why it didnt the updates and i have to redo it? Wouldnt like to repeat the same mistake twice

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
ah my bad on that one, it was my mistake, but i figured it out and deleted the comment in the end.

The part where im stuck rn is with the COM modular, i used it to update to the latest version since it couldnt continue without it, waited like a bloody day for that thing to finish.
Then i was presented a long scroll list in japaneese and only one button, consulted the read me and set it up to my COM folder, and since there wasnt anything else to do i quit it.
Restarted com modular in hopes that now i can continue with it, but lo and behold i got the same error. game not updated, so now i need to wait lowkey a day again.

Any idea why it didnt the updates and i have to redo it? Wouldnt like to repeat the same mistake twice
You have to update to 2.16 if you want to use CMI. There's a chance that the update will ask for COM3D2 location. It did for me too. For some reason it can't read the registry correctly but all other dlc except for x0 and x1 could read it just fine. After browsing for the corret path it installed without issues.
If CMI can't install after update, the easiest fix is to simply restart your pc.

Btw, official translation has been updated to include the latest eng personality. x0 and x1 are also translated.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
View attachment 43956
I keep getting this error message.
Can't open file as a file [7z]
Unexpected end of Data
R4.4 has 11 parts. Mod.7z.001 to Mod.7z.011
You need to download all of them in one place and then extract only the 001 file with 7zip. The rest of them will self extract.
If you get errors you might have a corrupted file and you'll have to download again

fucktastic

Reputation score
Am i doing it wrong? or the fine muscle/macho skin doesn't have uncensored texture?

fucktastic

Reputation score
I mean Mosiac is still there when i chose fine muscle skin in particular.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I mean Mosiac is still there when i chose fine muscle skin in particular.
Post a screenshot (in a thumbnail)
All mods have uncensored textures. The mosaic shader is disabled in game by the NeighUncensor plugin.
Given all that, there's no way only that body would be censored unless you have conflicting mods or CMI isn't installed properly. All male bodies should be affected if uncensor plugin didn't work.

rin tashiro

Reputation score
After installing [COM3D2 Append] [COM3D2 Karaoke Party SP feat. Bookworm Little Devil Ladylike Maid Secretary Imouto and Wary], I went to the dance section to play their special version of DAN GAN Party. What I got instead, are many windows of error messages before com3d2 closes:

karaoke_sp.png

Is there any fixes I can make before resorting to reinstalling CMI?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
After installing [COM3D2 Append] [COM3D2 Karaoke Party SP feat. Bookworm Little Devil Ladylike Maid Secretary Imouto and Wary], I went to the dance section to play their special version of DAN GAN Party. What I got instead, are many windows of error messages before com3d2 closes:

View attachment 44017

Is there any fixes I can make before resorting to reinstalling CMI?
The console doesn't really say anything. Just the XUnity autotranslator failing to connect to servers and a generic error.
Post a full log from COM3D2x64_Data/output_log.txt and update the game before trying anything. Some dlc won't work without updating.
Then update CMI.
You can try disabling all plugins by renaming winhttp.dll to _winhttp.dll. It will help narrow down the issue. If it still doesn't work then it's a game issue.

rin tashiro

Reputation score
The console doesn't really say anything. Just the XUnity autotranslator failing to connect to servers and a generic error.
Post a full log from COM3D2x64_Data/output_log.txt and update the game before trying anything. Some dlc won't work without updating.
Then update CMI.
You can try disabling all plugins by renaming winhttp.dll to _winhttp.dll. It will help narrow down the issue. If it still doesn't work then it's a game issue.
Here's the output folder, attached below.
Also, for reference, my current COM3D2 Version is 2.14.0. Should be looking to update to 2.16.0. Is there a way to check [COM3D2 Karaoke Party SP]'s requirements?

[UPDATE] I've checked its past news. The version apparently needs to be 2.15.1, so I do need the update, after all.

[UPDATE 2] After updating my game, I've opened and tried the DAN GAN Party dance again. It works, meaning that my issue was the result of not using up-to-date version.

Attachments

Last edited:

saytolol12

Reputation score
guys did you guys know how to fixing COM3D2.5?

when after editing using CRedit system.. can't go back to main game... like stuck.. alt+tab doesn;t work...

Attachments

Sir Deleted

Reputation score
First of all, thank you for putting this together!
I need some help since I've encountered a couple of problems. This is my first time installing this so I might've messed up.
I'll recount what I did step-by-step first:
  1. Downloaded 'Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition'
  2. Ran set_install_directory for both CM3D2 and COM3D2
  3. Updated CM3D2 and COM3D2
  4. Downloaded COM3D2_DLC_Checker and downloaded the missing DLCs
  5. Installed COM Modular Installer (CMI) and used the preset 'Similar to Noctsoul's AIO'
  6. Downloaded CMI Difference Module and extracted it to the root folder of COM3D2
  7. Downloaded the R.4.4 Modpack, extracted it, and placed it inside the root folder of COM3D2.
  8. Downloaded the 'COM3D2 English Translation' and extracted it into the root folder of COM3D2.

The first problem I encountered is that all the personalities from CM3D2 didn't seem to get transferred to COM3D2. I checked the launcher and the two games are linked. There's also no missing personality pack DLC in COM3D2.
Help2.png
The second is that for some reason some hairs don't have textures.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
First of all, thank you for putting this together!
I need some help since I've encountered a couple of problems. This is my first time installing this so I might've messed up.
I'll recount what I did step-by-step first:
  1. Downloaded 'Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition'
  2. Ran set_install_directory for both CM3D2 and COM3D2
  3. Updated CM3D2 and COM3D2
  4. Downloaded COM3D2_DLC_Checker and downloaded the missing DLCs
  5. Installed COM Modular Installer (CMI) and used the preset 'Similar to Noctsoul's AIO'
  6. Downloaded CMI Difference Module and extracted it to the root folder of COM3D2
  7. Downloaded the R.4.4 Modpack, extracted it, and placed it inside the root folder of COM3D2.
  8. Downloaded the 'COM3D2 English Translation' and extracted it into the root folder of COM3D2.

The first problem I encountered is that all the personalities from CM3D2 didn't seem to get transferred to COM3D2. I checked the launcher and the two games are linked. There's also no missing personality pack DLC in COM3D2.
View attachment 44041
The second is that for some reason some hairs don't have textures.
Click the gear menu icon and check game version. It should show both COM and CM versions if they are linked successfully. If you didn't switch to japanese locale when running the default registry fix scripts from the game folders then it might have written gibberish to the registry. Use the no locale version of the scripts or try fixing it with CMI if necessary.
You can run regedit and check inside Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KISS for the InstallPath of COM and CM.
Modded hairs only work with free color because nobody makes preset color textures. They take up too much space. If you select a preset color icon, vanilla hairs textures will load but the modded hairs textures will be substituted with a check pattern. Normally a missing file would crash the game to desktop and this is a workaround provided with a ExtendedErrorHandler plugin
Make sure that you explicitly select free color or variations of free color (FREE, transparent hair, matcap hair, etc)

Sir Deleted

Reputation score
Click the gear menu icon and check game version. It should show both COM and CM versions if they are linked successfully. If you didn't switch to japanese locale when running the default registry fix scripts from the game folders then it might have written gibberish to the registry. Use the no locale version of the scripts or try fixing it with CMI if necessary.
You can run regedit and check inside Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\KISS for the InstallPath of COM and CM.
Modded hairs only work with free color because nobody makes preset color textures. They take up too much space. If you select a preset color icon, vanilla hairs textures will load but the modded hairs textures will be substituted with a check pattern. Normally a missing file would crash the game to desktop and this is a workaround provided with a ExtendedErrorHandler plugin
Make sure that you explicitly select free color or variations of free color (FREE, transparent hair, matcap hair, etc)
Thank you for the help! Modded hairs are working now :)
Regarding the game version, I've checked and it only shows COM3D2. I don't know why, considering the installation path for both games are correct in the registry.
Untitled.png

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Thank you for the help! Modded hairs are working now :)
Regarding the game version, I've checked and it only shows COM3D2. I don't know why, considering the installation path for both games are correct in the registry.
View attachment 44044
You must check the game version from the gear menu while the game is running not from the launcher.
Anyway do again and it should work.

omniknight

Reputation score
- Is there a way to unlock 3 personalities from CM3D2 without installing the game?
- Can we delete the CM3D2 game folder after linked the game?

Sorry asking these questions because I am thinking should download another 80GB+ game just to get the personalities and it seems the game itself have the character preset with some missing clothes.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
- Is there a way to unlock 3 personalities from CM3D2 without installing the game?
- Can we delete the CM3D2 game folder after linked the game?

Sorry asking these questions because I am thinking should download another 80GB+ game just to get the personalities and it seems the game itself have the character preset with some missing clothes.
1. There are transfer packs that enable the old personalities in COM if you have CM installed. I'm not completely sure if there are standalone versions of the main CM trio. Best way to test is to use the newest repack (that is sure to have both transfer packs and standalone versions if any) and start a new game without linking to CM, then use MaidFiddler to add some credits to buy a new maid. See if you can select the old trio from the personalities list.
2. No, you can't delete CM3D2 after you linked. The linking process doesn't copy files to COM3D2 folder. If you remove CM you won't be able to use your savedata.