What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

There are a few DLCs I want, but it's not in the torrent. Any tips for finding them?
Nvm I've found the that's up to date with the dlc, including the ones I want. I'm on a big quest to re-install the game and re-apply the mods again.

Last edited:
Pretty sure X0 does not work with com3d2 as is. It requires the com3d2.5 version.
I can't read japanese or anything but I get the com3d2 news from here and the previous post states that it works with the newer version, which makes sense given how X0 seems to be centered around Guest Mode editing

In comparison, the X1 expansion pack was specifically noted to work with com3d2 base

Hmm but there is a com3d2 specific installer for X0 along with com3d2.5 and CR edit installer.
Maybe the guest mode is available for com3d2 need to check it though.
Edit:Ok X0 adds absolutely nothing to base game from what I found so @inlolzwetrust dont bother buying/downloading it.

Last edited:
Hmm but there is a com3d2 specific installer for X0 along with com3d2.5 and CR edit installer.
Maybe the guest mode is available for com3d2 need to check it though.
Edit:Ok X0 adds absolutely nothing to base game from what I found so @inlolzwetrust dont bother buying/downloading it.
Does it add any new yotogi at all as daniel said? I have it installed but I don't play the game so I can't tell the difference

Pretty sure X0 does not work with com3d2 as is. It requires the com3d2.5 version.
Ok X0 adds absolutely nothing to base game from what I found so @inlolzwetrust dont bother buying/downloading it.
Nope,I didnt find any new yotogi's with X0 installed,Don't know about X1

Bullshit. Please don't post wrong information especially if you don't really know anything about it.

Does the X0 from post #844 work on regular COM3D2? I really don't want to bother downloading 7GB just to find out that it doesn't work or breaks something.

I have clean re-installed my game just to show you the difference of vanilla and with x0 expansion of com3d2, in yotogi and guest mode. This is Majime's list, you can obviously see that her normal yotogi list went up from 67 to 69 and loads of EX yotogis addition. There's also 2 additional characters in guest mode, as seen in the image below.

This is the proof that X0 does support normal com3d2 and the only exclusive part of it that requires com3d2.5 is the male editor

Last edited:
Anyone know why costume set/pack 34 is still showing as uninstalled with the DLC checker after installing? I tried running it again, but it looks like it installed already. Is there an easy way to manually check that?

I am a big dummy who already installed 2.16.0 and X1, so I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's something I did. The game is still running without bursting into flame though, so bully for me I suppose.

I have clean re-installed my game just to show you the difference of vanilla and with x0 expansion of com3d2, in yotogi and guest mode. This is Majime's list, you can obviously see that her normal yotogi list went up from 67 to 69 and loads of EX yotogis addition. There's also 2 additional characters in guest mode, as seen in the image below.

This is the proof that X0 does support normal com3d2 and the only exclusive part of it that requires com3d2.5 is the male editor
I have it installed on regular COM. The simple fact that there was an option to install in on COM3D2 is proof enough that it should add something. It installs a plugin with *cres2 naming format which contains motion, voice and script. This means it should add yotogi or at least some scenes.
I'm not sure yet what the parts_cres2.arc adds to the game. Are there any new items that you found ? I believe that they are for cr man body and they should be disabled in normal COM.
system_cres2.arc contains 16 skill icons.

Until I manage to free up some space from the repo, anyone interested in X0 can get it from 4chan instead. It is referenced at the end of the new dlc list.

Anyone know why costume set/pack 34 is still showing as uninstalled with the DLC checker after installing? I tried running it again, but it looks like it installed already. Is there an easy way to manually check that?

I am a big dummy who already installed 2.16.0 and X1, so I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's something I did. The game is still running without bursting into flame though, so bully for me I suppose.
Well... don't blindly trust in dlc checker. You can open COM_NewListDLC.lst with notepad and search for [COM3D2 Shop] [COM3D2 Costume Pack Vol. 34]
It will show you which .arc it looks for. In this case it is "parts_DLC440.arc". Note the capital letters. The one installed in GameData is "parts_dlc440.arc".
So yea, it's just a derp in dlc checker because it's case sensitive for some reason.

I have it installed on regular COM. The simple fact that there was an option to install in on COM3D2 is proof enough that it should add something. It installs a plugin with *cres2 naming format which contains motion, voice and script. This means it should add yotogi or at least some scenes.
I'm not sure yet what the parts_cres2.arc adds to the game. Are there any new items that you found ? I believe that they are for cr man body and they should be disabled in normal COM.
system_cres2.arc contains 16 skill icons.

Until I manage to free up some space from the repo, anyone interested in X0 can get it from 4chan instead. It is referenced at the end of the new dlc list.

Well... don't blindly trust in dlc checker. You can open COM_NewListDLC.lst with notepad and search for [COM3D2 Shop] [COM3D2 Costume Pack Vol. 34]
It will show you which .arc it looks for. In this case it is "parts_DLC440.arc". Note the capital letters. The one installed in GameData is "parts_dlc440.arc".
So yea, it's just a derp in dlc checker because it's case sensitive for some reason.

You're the man! Thanks for all your work, my friend.

Which session do these skills fall under, the yotogi ones cause when I saw in memory mode with X0 installed I couldn't find any new skills?

Hi guys, I know update 2.16 is still not safe but I wanted to try X1 as it seems it doesn't break that many things, I've backed up the whole game in any case (223GB -_- and I don't even have any other mods exept for the 4.4 pack lol), however, when I run the installer I get an error message saying the installation path can't be found, if I click ok I can select the path but it seems the game is not correctly recognized, I've triple-checked that I downloaded the correct 2.16 update file for the normal 2.x.x COM3D2 version.

This is the first time this has happened, I've installed all previous updates and DLC without any issues as the path is recognized instantly, the regedit paths are correct and I have JP locale correctly installed, has anyone who has installed the latest version had this problem?

EDIT: I just checked on the com3d2 discord server and it seems other people also have had the same error, but apparently it installs correctly after selecting the path, very odd.

Attachments

• COM3D2-DLC_Normal.jpg
    COM3D2-DLC_Normal.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 35
  • COM3D2-Update_Error01.jpg
    COM3D2-Update_Error01.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 35
  • COM3D2-Update_Error02.jpg
    COM3D2-Update_Error02.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 26
  • COM3D2-Update_Normal.jpg
    COM3D2-Update_Normal.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hi guys, I know update 2.16 is still not safe but I wanted to try X1 as it seems it doesn't break that many things, I've backed up the whole game in any case (223GB -_- and I don't even have any other mods exept for the 4.4 pack lol), however, when I run the installer I get an error message saying the installation path can't be found, if I click ok I can select the path but it seems the game is not correctly recognized, I've triple-checked that I downloaded the correct 2.16 update file for the normal 2.x.x COM3D2 version.

This is the first time this has happened, I've installed all previous updates and DLC without any issues as the path is recognized instantly, the regedit paths are correct and I have JP locale correctly installed, has anyone who has installed the latest version had this problem?

EDIT: I just checked on the com3d2 discord server and it seems other people also have had the same error, but apparently it installs correctly after selecting the path, very odd.
Same happened to me too. I didn't notice any side effects tho

Same here. It didn't detect the directory and displayed the game with ??????????3D2. I manually selected it and was able to install with no issues though.

As an aside, the only thing that looks to be hard broken with 2.16.0 in my completely uneducated opinion is the scout mode script in CMI. That and maidfiddler crashing my game, but nothing too wild.

Same here. It didn't detect the directory and displayed the game with ??????????3D2. I manually selected it and was able to install with no issues though.

As an aside, the only thing that looks to be hard broken with 2.16.0 in my completely uneducated opinion is the scout mode script in CMI. That and maidfiddler crashing my game, but nothing too wild.
I can't imagine how the update could break such a simple script but you should report it on discord regardless.
I never used maid fiddler and I won't encourage anyone to use it. Most of the features were replaced by safe scripts in CMI.

For those that have updated to 2.16.0, it's recommended to also update Yotogislider, there's a new version that was recently released to be compatible

For those that have updated to 2.16.0, it's recommended to also update Yotogislider, there's a new version that was recently released to be compatible
I think CMI fetches yotogi slider from github. But yea, you should manually update it if you install 2.16. It was known for silent crashes.

Hey, I'm new to this game, to install the modpack is it necessary to update the game and re install the mods?

Hey, I'm new to this game, to install the modpack is it necessary to update the game and re install the mods?
- use custom maid ultimate 2022 repack,
- install the registry keys,
- update game,
- install whatever dlc it is missing if you want,
- link COM to CM,
- install CMI
- remove Mod/[CMI] uncensor folder
- install modpack R4.4

What's the deal with this KissCharacter Edit System? Is it something installable into COM3D2? and will the mods work?

What's the deal with this KissCharacter Edit System? Is it something installable into COM3D2? and will the mods work?
KCES is an upgrade for CR Edit System.
X0 is mainly designed for COM3D2.5 but it can also install some yotogi skills for normal COM3D2. These skills are exclusively NTR.

Sorry but im having so many issues with this and i barely started haha.
So im pretty sure i changed my system to jap locale ( from control panel) then resetted my pc.

Now going into the downloaded pack i try to open the set install directory but it says ( no locale) at the end. Is that normal?
if i try to open it it gives this cmd :
Active code page: 65001
カスタムオーダーメイド3D2 reg add
######################################################################
Created by Windowexe.com , WindowexeRegToBat
Start
default system32 directory
The operation completed successfully.
The operation completed successfully.
End
Created by Windowexe.com , WindowexeRegToBat
Press any key to continue . . .

if i press it just vanishes. so where did it install it? which directory? because next in the instructions i need to find the exe to open it, and the files shown are only = optional mod/ tools/ preset/ and the directory file
That script will work regardless if you switched to japanese locale or not. In order to use it you must move the script to the COM3D2 folder where the launcher exe is located and run it from there. Basically that script detects its own location and writes that location to the registry in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KISS\カスタムオーダーメイド3D2\InstallPath"
By default CMI will also run a similar script but it's better to have the registry fixed before running anything else.

Back