What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

Hi, is there a way to unlock all the 'Life Mode' events right away?, Maid Fiddler is very useful to unlock everything else without much hassle, but I haven't found a way to unlock those other events easily, I know it's not difficult to unlock them but given the sheer amount of combinations it'd take a fairly amount of time to unlock them all, I was just wondering if anyone would know a way to unlock them quickly, like a hex edit or a mod, it's probably not possible but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Hi, is there a way to unlock all the 'Life Mode' events right away?, Maid Fiddler is very useful to unlock everything else without much hassle, but I haven't found a way to unlock those other events easily, I know it's not difficult to unlock them but given the sheer amount of combinations it'd take a fairly amount of time to unlock them all, I was just wondering if anyone would know a way to unlock them quickly, like a hex edit or a mod, it's probably not possible but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
maybe MemoriesModeUnlock script included in CMI ? I never tried it.

maybe MemoriesModeUnlock script included in CMI ? I never tried it.
It seems I would need to add it using the CMI installer, would it be okay if I select nothing but the script so I don't have to copy again the CMI Difference Module? BepInEX is automatically select, I guess that's the minimum even if I'm only adding a script.

Edit: I just installed the plugin, but it didn't unlock the 'Life Mode' events :(, guess the only option is to unlock all those through normal gameplay.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
This is something you should report and confirm on the discord group

I don't think this is isolated. I'm having the same issue. Expressions change, lips don't react. Unusual. Just updated successfully(From 2.12-2.14), both CMI and game, including latest DLCs. Logs/ game reports no errors. Anything from CMI/ Discord about this? I know this wasn't a issue with 2.12 and the pervious CMI version. I'll relent in the fact I've haven't updated the mods you've provided. I think it was 4.2 or 4.3 I have still as the modpack; though like I recall, this shouldn't hold any merit for the install process.

Other than that, I'd like to say thanks. It's nice to see this kind of effort to unify the scattered community that is COM/CM. I remember the early 2010s-2019 hongfire days. Things were a little better then. Ever snice it went down, I've lost track of all kinds of modders, let alone stuff like this. Especially in such an organized manner. Hell, it's even better considering you try to add things that make sense, like the clothing. Current games have that problem with modders using shit you can't find, weird ass-clothing(textures or other issues), or the packer didn't include.

Edit: Never mind, I'm a tired dumbass. Other maids, new ones(This was a old save from October with the first maid already added, and I got two new maids to complete the initial trio) had no problems with their lips and crap moving; whole nine yards for dialogue, or events. She must be bugged, or something. Whatever the case, it was just her doing it. I will come back if it appears again though.

Last edited:
I don't think this is isolated. I'm having the same issue. Expressions change, lips don't react. Unusual. Just updated successfully(From 2.12-2.14), both CMI and game, including latest DLCs. Logs/ game reports no errors. Anything from CMI/ Discord about this? I know this wasn't a issue with 2.12 and the pervious CMI version. I'll relent in the fact I've haven't updated the mods you've provided. I think it was 4.2 or 4.3 I have still as the modpack; though like I recall, this shouldn't hold any merit for the install process.

Other than that, I'd like to say thanks. It's nice to see this kind of effort to unify the scattered community that is COM/CM. I remember the early 2010s-2019 hongfire days. Things were a little better then. Ever snice it went down, I've lost track of all kinds of modders, let alone stuff like this. Especially in such an organized manner. Hell, it's even better considering you try to add things that make sense, like the clothing. Current games have that problem with modders using shit you can't find, weird ass-clothing(textures or other issues), or the packer didn't include.

Edit: Never mind, I'm a tired dumbass. Other maids, new ones(This was a old save from October with the first maid already added, and I got two new maids to complete the initial trio) had no problems with their lips and crap moving; whole nine yards for dialogue, or events. She must be bugged, or something. Whatever the case, it was just her doing it. I will come back if it appears again though.
Npc lips not moving appears to be a i18nEx bug introduced recently. You should remove i18nEx\English\Script\[UnCategorized]\__npc_names.txt for the time being.
I'm trying the best I can to make some sense of all those scattered mods. For the most part, downloaded presets should display correctly with the current modpack. I'll update it whenever needed. For the time being there's not much else to add to it because I already included what I felt that was worth it. At this rate it takes at least 2 months to gather enough decent content to be worth releasing a new build.
I could try sourcing more mods for character presets on popular demand and building the presets if necessary. If you have any request you can leave it here.

Np mate
Now why tf would that script cause such weird issues is beyond me. This needs some more investigation. I'll give you 2 more __npc_names.txt for testing. One exactly as it was extracted from the eng version and one after it was automatically recombined with the japanese machine translated script. Or you can live without it because it will be machine translated anyway.
For now this is the original extracted from eng version. The other one will have to wait until I recompile the translation pack again.
Please see if it works

sorry for late response did not open the forum for the past few days. I actually just added the names and translations into the bepinex autogeneratedtranslations txt as a workaround and its been fine, thank you!

I've been trying to play around with the 'visit old empire club' option with Yandere, and i encountered this error below which causes my game to just hang with a black screen. would you know what i have to do to solve it?

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
USEncoder.ToEncoding.ToUnicode (System.Byte[] sjis_bytes)
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil+RandomVoice.ReadAllLines (System.String sFileName)
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil+RandomVoice.AnalysisKsFile ()
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil+RandomVoice.ChangeSkill (.Maid maid, System.String ksRc, System.String ksRrc, Int32 iSkillLevel)
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil.GetNowSkill ()
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil.Update ()

[Info : Unity Log] 同じファイル名が再生中なので再生を拒否:BGM013.ogg
[Error : Unity Log] [eTJSError]シナリオファイル D_FT_000506.ks が見つかりません
ファイル : yotogi_skill_call_main.ks 行 : 4
[Error : Unity Log] シナリオが読み込まれていないため、指定ラベル[*RR1]への移動に失敗しました

also the following

[Error : Unity Log] [eTJSError]シナリオファイル D_FT_000505.ks が見つかりません

sorry for late response did not open the forum for the past few days. I actually just added the names and translations into the bepinex autogeneratedtranslations txt as a workaround and its been fine, thank you!

I've been trying to play around with the 'visit old empire club' option with Yandere, and i encountered this error below which causes my game to just hang with a black screen. would you know what i have to do to solve it?

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil+RandomVoice.ReadAllLines (System.String sFileName)
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil+RandomVoice.AnalysisKsFile ()
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil+RandomVoice.ChangeSkill (.Maid maid, System.String ksRc, System.String ksRrc, Int32 iSkillLevel)
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil.GetNowSkill ()
COM3D2.YotogiUtil.Plugin.YotogiUtil.Update ()

[Info : Unity Log] 同じファイル名が再生中なので再生を拒否:BGM013.ogg
[Error : Unity Log] [eTJSError]シナリオファイル D_FT_000506.ks が見つかりません

also the following

[Error : Unity Log] [eTJSError]シナリオファイル D_FT_000505.ks が見つかりません
Sadly I don't know what is going on there but this line
could indicate some kind of encoding error caused by japanese locale (sjis = Shift-JIS encoding). Maybe if you switch to japanese locale it will work.
The rest of the YotogiUtil errors have no meaning to me.
The scripts D_FT_000506.ks and D_FT_000505.ks indeed don't exist in neither COM or CM. I don't know why the game is calling a script that doesn't exist. This usually happens when you try to force unlock scenarios that shouldn't be available to certain personalities. It can just as well be a fuckup on kiss side.

Npc lips not moving appears to be a i18nEx bug introduced recently. You should remove i18nEx\English\Script\[UnCategorized]\__npc_names.txt for the time being.
I'm trying the best I can to make some sense of all those scattered mods. For the most part, downloaded presets should display correctly with the current modpack. I'll update it whenever needed. For the time being there's not much else to add to it because I already included what I felt that was worth it. At this rate it takes at least 2 months to gather enough decent content to be worth releasing a new build.
I could try sourcing more mods for character presets on popular demand and building the presets if necessary. If you have any request you can leave it here.
Yeah, seems so. I'll go remove this file; out of question, what will it do?

Adding on to this, strangely, only certain NPCs/ Maids do it. I started a new save, remade the maid in question, and progressed to get the other two, and well, the Sec Maid is bricked. Rindrere too.

Muku and Majime aren't. Which becomes odd. I don't know about the other archtypes yet. Haven't had time. Whatever this bug is, it's rather specific in nature, instead of causing all maids to have the issue.

On the side note when it comes to requests, I'd say I wish there was more tribal-like clothing or fantasy clothing, things close to this theme. Think like loincloths, anklets, and stuff along those lines. Though not over the top crazy looking stuff, you know? Just clothing or items that fit its theme without attempting to reenact some anime's typical outworldly fashion; there's not a lot of it, and my modding skills are shit. So I'm not confident in making some myself. Hell, if you have sources or know where to look, I could try checking them myself.

Adding on to this, strangely, only certain NPCs/ Maids do it. I started a new save, remade the maid in question, and progressed to get the other two, and well, the Sec Maid is bricked. Rindrere too.

Muku and Majime aren't. Which becomes odd. I don't know about the other archtypes yet. Haven't had time. Whatever this bug is, it's rather specific in nature, instead of causing all maids to have the issue.
That file doesn't do much . It just has the correct name translations for npc. If you remove it they will be autotranslated anyway. I don't know what triggers the bug but if you want it fixed you should report it on discord. The more reports the better, That should give the issue a higher priority.
On the side note when it comes to requests, I'd say I wish there was more tribal-like clothing or fantasy clothing, things close to this theme. Think like loincloths, anklets, and stuff along those lines. Though not over the top crazy looking stuff, you know? Just clothing or items that fit its theme without attempting to reenact some anime's typical outworldly fashion; there's not a lot of it, and my modding skills are shit. So I'm not confident in making some myself. Hell, if you have sources or know where to look, I could try checking them myself.
Noted. There is a tribal pack and some tattoos that fit the theme included in the modpack. I don't remember seeing any other tribal costumes. I wouldn't really count leaf costumes as tribal.
sample1.jpg sample2.jpg sample3.jpg
I was looking for some decent egyptian themed costumes

That file doesn't do much . It just has the correct name translations for npc. If you remove it they will be autotranslated anyway. I don't know what triggers the bug but if you want it fixed you should report it on discord. The more reports the better, That should give the issue a higher priority.

Noted. There is a tribal pack and some tattoos that fit the theme included in the modpack. I don't remember seeing any other tribal costumes. I wouldn't really count leaf costumes as tribal.
View attachment 43533View attachment 43534View attachment 43535
I was looking for some decent egyptian themed costumes
Holy, you're quick! It's prefect in fact! The exact kind of stuff I'm looking for. How do you find these kind of mods? I recall your guide mentioning where you could look and such. I know there's twitter or whatever in Japanese, it's just I don't use social media. Though, I'm sure you could get stuff off there anyway.

Holy, you're quick! It's prefect in fact! The exact kind of stuff I'm looking for. How do you find these kind of mods? I recall your guide mentioning where you could look and such. I know there's twitter or whatever in Japanese, it's just I don't use social media. Though, I'm sure you could get stuff off there anyway.
How do I find them ? Accidentally, that's how. It's not like I just thought "Hmm I'm gonna look for some tribal stuff now". If I find something interesting I save it for later. I have a huge pile of mods saved over the years but I never got to test them.

How do I find them ? Accidentally, that's how. It's not like I just thought "Hmm I'm gonna look for some tribal stuff now". If I find something interesting I save it for later. I have a huge pile of mods saved over the years but I never got to test them.
Dang. You ever thought about throwing it all up on the web as a huge pack? Though, like I'm guessing, it's kind of risky to do so. People installing stuff from it, then it breaks crap. Following a headache. This is the kind of issues I hate with Kiss's chaffing of the community; so much unexplored or lost still in terms to mods.

Sadly I don't know what is going on there but this line
could indicate some kind of encoding error caused by japanese locale (sjis = Shift-JIS encoding). Maybe if you switch to japanese locale it will work.
The rest of the YotogiUtil errors have no meaning to me.
The scripts D_FT_000506.ks and D_FT_000505.ks indeed don't exist in neither COM or CM. I don't know why the game is calling a script that doesn't exist. This usually happens when you try to force unlock scenarios that shouldn't be available to certain personalities. It can just as well be a fuckup on kiss side.

thanks for the response! I'll just remember not to click on those options anymore as a workaround

With new mods R 4.4, a reinstalled 2.14 and fresh, latest CMI install---The console shows these warnings:

1. The maid to be voice-played could not be identified; [Warning: Unity Log] ボイス再生対象のメイドを特定できませんでした] This happens during Sec Maid's appearance and Uncle's Maid in beginning on new save; lips don't move. As for the other one(Rindrere), I found out the preset I was using was somehow bugged from unknown causes(autosave), and caused the lip issue for it. Still skeptical. I'll report back if it shows up again though. NPCs seem to be broken. Thankfully, Maids aren't.

2. ScheduleCSVData.GetNightTravelWorkId:夜の旅行仕事IDが発見できませんでした。The night travel work ID could not be found. This shows up in the menu when you're loading into the your office to plan and do whatever. Seems harmless.

3. [Warning: Unity Log] [uGUIUtility]EventSystem] が存在しないか無効になっています. Does not exist or is disabled. This shows up when you begin entering the menu/scene to edit/ customize your maid(s). Seems harmless.

Discord has been rather unhelpful or unresponsive, so I decided to report these here. Stuff seems to be working fine, so I'll try to ignore the npc issue.

Last edited:
Subtle linkbegging is still link begging. 1 week ban.
I would love to try this but the 4.4 torrent link is nowhere to be found.

Does R4.4 works well on Custom Maid Ultimate - 2022 Edition ?

Does R4.4 works well on Custom Maid Ultimate - 2022 Edition ?
It doesn't matter which repack you use as long as it has the required dlc. That being said, yes it will work just fine as long as you follow the guide from OP. There are things you should be aware of so you won't have to learn them the hard way.

I know you said you won't deal with 2.5D, but I'm wondering if you can still provide us the files for CRE, X0 and the upcoming X1 expansions in the dlc list even without giving us instructions or support for it. Since you are the best provider the game and i can't think of any alternatives.

Thank you

I know you said you won't deal with 2.5D, but I'm wondering if you can still provide us the files for CRE, X0 and the upcoming X1 expansions in the dlc list even without giving us instructions or support for it. Since you are the best provider the game and i can't think of any alternatives.

Thank you

Or just use COM3D2.5 and CRE from repack

Back