What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

i somehow can't start the game after updating the CMI, is there a way to fix this? or this is just a file missing?
my console:View attachment 43222
Tutorial_list.nei error is common when a folder is read only. CMI usually fixes such issues by default. Otherwise right click on the game folder, properties, uncheck read only, apply to files and subfolders.
If CMI couldn't fix it then it's because you installed the game in Downloads, Program Files or MyDocuments which are restricted folders. Move it somewhere else and make the path as short as possible.

Last edited:
change it back to english from the gear menu ? use google translate with camera to ocr the menu
i'd do that if the option actually appeared, it used to say english there, but i accidentally hitted the option below and it turned to japanese

it' translated, but like, different and wrong

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi,
I have this ERROR can you help me please?
View attachment 43232
You literally have the answer on the same page.

i'd do that if the option actually appeared, it used to say english there, but i accidentally hitted the option below and it turned to japanese

it' translated, but like, different and wrong
Try to reinstall CMI, then install the updated ENG translation pack. Set the system and subtitles language to English again.
By default CMI moves i18nEx folder containing the translation to a backup folder when reinstalled which is why you lost translation.

excuse me,

recently i have installed new dlc but start like this..
can you help pls, thank you :) 2.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 14
updated:
i have updated version to com3d2_up2_9_0 but still same.

here the log
The error "The requested value 'Itome' was not found." was specific to the english version of COM after installing the Love hotel dlc. It added a CR edit specific category that shouldn't be in english version which broke AddBodyCategory plugin and was later fixed with update 1.14
If you are on the japanese COM I don't see how you could have that error. Update to and latest . It appears that you are at least using a recent CMI build so you should update the game. How did you even install a recent CMI build over an outdated game version anyway because it normally doesn't allow that ?
That doesn't look like a full log. It didn't capture any errors and is missing a lot of information. I can't even determine which game version you are running.

The error "The requested value 'Itome' was not found." was specific to the english version of COM after installing the Love hotel dlc. It added a CR edit specific category that shouldn't be in english version which broke AddBodyCategory plugin and was later fixed with update 1.14
If you are on the japanese COM I don't see how you could have that error. Update to and latest . It appears that you are at least using a recent CMI build so you should update the game. How did you even install a recent CMI build over an outdated game version anyway because it normally doesn't allow that ?
That doesn't look like a full log. It didn't capture any errors and is missing a lot of information. I can't even determine which game version you are running.
can i just remove that dlc to fix that problem?

can i just remove that dlc to fix that problem?
I didn't get a clear answer about which version you are on. And is it Eng or Jap ? Why did you install 2.9.0 ? Are you sure you didn't install a japanese update over english game or the other way around ?
And no, you can't uninstall dlc.
I need the full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt.
Capture.PNG

I didn't get a clear answer about which version you are on. And is it Eng or Jap ? Why did you install 2.9.0 ? Are you sure you didn't install a japanese update over english game or the other way around ?
And no, you can't uninstall dlc.
I need the full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt.
View attachment 43339
update: after update 2_14 finally have works normally
*of course i use Jap cuz more content than Eng ver.

thanks for your advise >_<

so, i installed the 4.4 version with some dlcs i could find. (missing quite a few and cant find them but... meh) and the issue i am happening are these
1) in male edit, the female body's outfit was textureless (black and purple boxes)
2) for female edit, a lot of outfits and accesories dont work. one example i member is the npr rubber outfit which also has a preset in costume and it is missing the panties and accesories.
3) the third point is just to say thanks to inilolzwetrust. while i would prefer a better repack type mod repack, this is the next best thing we have and very well documented.

so, i installed the 4.4 version with some dlcs i could find. (missing quite a few and cant find them but... meh) and the issue i am happening are these
1) in male edit, the female body's outfit was textureless (black and purple boxes)
2) for female edit, a lot of outfits and accesories dont work. one example i member is the npr rubber outfit which also has a preset in costume and it is missing the panties and accesories.
3) the third point is just to say thanks to inilolzwetrust. while i would prefer a better repack type mod repack, this is the next best thing we have and very well documented.
All the errors you described are caused by not linking COM to CM and not having all dlc installed. I provided everything you needed in the guide.
I am 100% sure that all mods are complete and not missing anything but many mods have dlc dependencies and won't work otherwise.
Some mods might still be incorrectly configured (by the modders!) with mismatched menus, materials or textures but these are hard to detect without actual ingame testing. I fixed everything I could find.

All the errors you described are caused by not linking COM to CM and not having all dlc installed. I provided everything you needed in the guide.
I am 100% sure that all mods are complete and not missing anything but many mods have dlc dependencies and won't work otherwise.
Some mods might still be incorrectly configured (by the modders!) with mismatched menus, materials or textures but these are hard to detect without actual ingame testing. I fixed everything I could find.
yeah. doubt it is not linking com to cm since the game screamed at me 3 times when that happened. might be dlcs or just plain misconfigured since i technically moved the folder. since the game technically works so... meh?

yeah. doubt it is not linking com to cm since the game screamed at me 3 times when that happened. might be dlcs or just plain misconfigured since i technically moved the folder. since the game technically works so... meh?
Show me the errors and I will tell you what's causing them.
First of all which repack did you use? Did you update ? Did you install missing dlc from the list ?
While in COM, go to gear menu and check game version. It will show both COM and CM version if they are linked correctly.
If you are missing official content and failed to link the games then don't expect the modpack to work flawlessly.
I gave precise instructions in the guide. Use them.
Btw, if you moved the game folders you broke the link and need to fix the registry first. The games will still work individually but won't know about eachother's location.

Show me the errors and I will tell you what's causing them.
the error for not being linked? i used to get them but fixed it by resetting it with the setting cog from the launcher.
First of all which repack did you use? Did you update ? Did you install missing dlc from the list ?
the ultimate one from the nyaa. the one mentioned in the tutorial.

edit-
Btw, if you moved the game folders you broke the link and need to fix the registry first. The games will still work individually but won't know about eachother's location.
weird thing is. i did run the bat file. but just in case i reinstalled the whole game and did the steps again and it's working (only that now there are some duplicate files i need to find and delete) so i guess it was some file location/registry shenanigans.
btw, just out of curiosity, have the people tried the english version? and how do they devs manage the billion dlcs for that? from what i remember, the steam version only has 2 dlcs.

the ultimate one from the nyaa. the one mentioned in the tutorial.
Fair enough. Just make sure to check out chapter 5.3.1 and update as needed.

btw, just out of curiosity, have the people tried the english version? and how do they devs manage the billion dlcs for that? from what i remember, the steam version only has 2 dlcs.
Nobody uses the steam version. That thing is the all ages version and requires a separae R18 patch to enable the H stuff.
Those who prefer the eng COM3D2 use the Nutaku version. It doesn't have as much content as the jp version but it's getting there. The only thing I use it for is extracting the official translation once or twice per month while recompiling the translation pack. Vanilla repack R6 from nyaa is a byproduct of this cause.

Back