What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

Hello, I am a little confused. Set up the game following the guide a couple of days ago (Thanks, great write-up!) but I am having two issues.
The text is still machine translated even though I installed the English Patch and CMI. Tutorials are also not translated at all. I have both Language options set to English too.
Am I mistaken in reading things or should the intro and Tutorial images be translated as extracted from the Steam Version? Or have I missed a prompt somewhere?

My other issue may be a non-issue but could be related too. Always good to add more info when troubleshooting anyhow; I see posters here talking about being on game version 2.8?? But the official website only goes to 2.12 as far as I can tell. That was following the link for the official update in the guide.

Appreciate your time!
Did you install the ENG translation module from the guide ? Did you install it after CMI as you should ? If you install it before CMI it will be wiped. CMI cleans everything by default when installing itself and moves all traces of old installation to a backup folder. See if a big i18nEx folder was moved to old install folder. Move it back to root
Check again if system and subtitles language is set to English only.
Does the BepInEx console show up when launching the game? It should since you said that you have machine translation. If not then you might not have administrator permissions over that drive. Fix that first. Try running as admin.
Are you sure that you installed i18nEx from CMI? You are using the Noctsoul preset, right ?
Show screenshot of COM3D2/i18nEx/English/Script

12 > 8. Crazy, right ?

Did you install the ENG translation module from the guide ? Did you install it after CMI as you should ? If you install it before CMI it will be wiped. CMI cleans everything by default when installing itself and moves all traces of old installation to a backup folder. See if a big i18nEx folder was moved to old install folder. Move it back to root
Check again if system and subtitles language is set to English only.
Does the BepInEx console show up when launching the game? It should since you said that you have machine translation. If not then you might not have administrator permissions over that drive. Fix that first. Try running as admin.
Are you sure that you installed i18nEx from CMI? You are using the Noctsoul preset, right ?
Show screenshot of COM3D2/i18nEx/English/Script

12 > 8. Crazy, right ?

I figured it out, thank you. I forgot to actually move the English Translation over after downloading...
I dunno what to say, stupid mistake.

Same thing with the version number. I guess in my head I was hung-up on 8 being bigger than 1 even though the update isn't 2.1.2 but 2.12. Another stupid mistake.
Love that being my first actual post here. Oh well. Thanks again!

@inlolzwetrust I saw you found [Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV] ... Beautiful!
I thought it was an impossible feat to get it. If not a secret, how did you find it?
I know it is not an amazing DLC, but it will make happy perfectionists like me... finally I can now have empty list on "Missing DLC". Thank you so much.

PS: Do you have a BTC address? I have tried looking into NANO but did not get it much and I would not know how to buy them.

Last edited:
@inlolzwetrust I saw you found [Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV] ... Beautiful!
I thought it was an impossible feat to get it. If not a secret, how did you find it?
I know it is not an amazing DLC, but it will make happy perfectionists like me... finally I can now have empty list on "Missing DLC". Thank you so much.

PS: Do you have a BTC address? I have tried looking into NANO but did not get it much and I would not know how to buy them.
I accidentally stumbled upon that dlc in a dusty old pastebin on 4chan.
If you have the other dlc freebies I'd like to add them to the list too.

I don't hold or use BTC because it's not practical at all.
I prefer to use (Ticker: ) because it is completely feeless and insanely fast and was designed to be used as a currency to transfer value with 0 network fees. It has no fancy smart contracts. You can find it on most major exchanges. It just works for what it is supposed to do. is one of the more user friendly wallets I've seen.
Stablecoins (BUSD, USDC, etc) on BEP20, Fantom or any cheap network are good enough for transfering value since the network fees are negligeable most of the time on exchanges and they are not susceptible to price fluctuations but they will be annoying to transfer from personal wallets because you also need to pay for gas fees with the respective network native token (BNB, FTM, etc.).
With NANO you don't need anything else. If you send 1 XNO the receiving end will get exactly 1 XNO, not 0.99 or whatever.
I personally get all my crypto from binance.com and DEXs.

Hello, first of all thanks for making awesome guide to install com3d2 it is detailed and easy to understand.

I seem to getting problems of selecting personalities in maid creation for e.g There are only 8 personalities showing up despite having new personalities installed
Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.27 - 17.44.02.42.png Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.27 - 17.44.30.45.png Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.27 - 17.48.56.10.png

Here I took some screenshots first two are from dlc checker and last one is from in game.
As for the torrent I downloaded summer 2020 edition and I installed dlcs from your guide links. I have Com modular installed with your english translation files ( You have mentioned in that guide about fixing personality not showing up in menu , I dont know why it isnt working in here at all ) .

Edit : I am on day 13 in game and do I have to progress more into the story before newer personalities start showing up? I seem to have pre made presets of these personalities but in maid menu they wont show up.

Last edited:
Hello, first of all thanks for making awesome guide to install com3d2 it is detailed and easy to understand.

I seem to getting problems of selecting personalities in maid creation for e.g There are only 8 personalities showing up despite having new personalities installed
View attachment 43146View attachment 43147View attachment 43148

Here I took some screenshots first two are from dlc checker and last one is from in game.
As for the torrent I downloaded summer 2020 edition and I installed dlcs from your guide links. I have Com modular installed with your english translation files ( You have mentioned in that guide about fixing personality not showing up in menu , I dont know why it isnt working in here at all ) .

Edit : I am on day 13 in game and do I have to progress more into the story before newer personalities start showing up? I seem to have pre made presets of these personalities but in maid menu they wont show up.
The translation fix is for not being able to select the personalities. In your case the personalities don't even show up in the list.
That list of personalities looks oddly similar to what is available for the english version. So did you perhaps install the wrong update (english update over japanese version) ?
The latest update for japanese version is (We don't use the 3.x.x branch. That is now a separate game)
If you want all personalities to show up in the list you also need to link COM to CM. Show me a screenshot of the game folder
I hope you didn't check that checkbox when installing dlc or extracted updates/dlc directly in the game folder. It will more than likely wreck your installation.

Oh I see, yes I installed the latest update of japanese version 2.13 and I also linked it to CM3D2

As for the this japanese site do I have to download everything I mean below 2.13 version?

Hmm, you mean reapply the same version box? No I didnt do that.

Attachments

• 1645975630317.png
    1645975630317.png
    100 KB · Views: 19
  • 1645975708367.png
    1645975708367.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 1645975740105.png
    1645975740105.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 13
Oh I see, yes I installed the latest update of japanese version 2.13 and I also linked it to CM3D2

As for the this japanese site do I have to download everything I mean below 2.13 version?

Hmm, you mean reapply the same version box? No I didnt do that.
If you installed 2.13 you don't need to reapply it unless you installed dlc after updating and you ticked the checkbox. That checkbox, if ticked, can force overwrite files regardless of file version. So technically it can downgrade files and cause all sorts of undocumented issues.
There is nothing in the game folder that indicates that you did anything wrong.
Can you upload a full log from COM3D2\COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt ? Maybe that can provide any clues
Then try running the game without any mods. Rename winhttp.dll to winhttp.dll.bak to disable all mods. If after linking COM to CM, and disabling all mods, and confirming that you installed all missing dlc from the list you can't see all the 20+ personalities in the list (obviously without translation) then clearly you did something wrong while updating or installing dlc and there's no easy way to fixing it. Your best chance is to force overwrite update 2.13 (tick the checkbox) and hope that it fixes anything.

If you installed 2.13 you don't need to reapply it unless you installed dlc after updating and you ticked the checkbox. That checkbox, if ticked, can force overwrite files regardless of file version. So technically it can downgrade files and cause all sorts of undocumented issues.
There is nothing in the game folder that indicates that you did anything wrong.
Can you upload a full log from COM3D2\COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt ? Maybe that can provide any clues
Then try running the game without any mods. Rename winhttp.dll to winhttp.dll.bak to disable all mods. If after linking COM to CM, and disabling all mods, and confirming that you installed all missing dlc from the list you can't see all the 20+ personalities in the list (obviously without translation) then clearly you did something wrong while updating or installing dlc and there's no easy way to fixing it. Your best chance is to force overwrite update 2.13 (tick the checkbox) and hope that it fixes anything.

Actually I applied the update first before installing any dlc that might be the problem? The reason was I simply followed your guide step by step.
Here's the output file, as for the missing dlcs only these ones are not installed.
I dont wanna install these ones unless this issue gets resolved first otherwise its just meaningless.
Did you check the file path? Might this be a problem?
As for the linking only 3 personalities get unlocked kuudere tsundere and preppy sister type and I can select them in maid edit menu.
After the linking part I have to test them I will let you know as soon as possible.
Edit : After renaming winhttp to bak it disabled all the mods and translation, I could select up to 22 personalities with cm3d2 linked on my current save and I couldnt understand anything in that maid edit menu since japanese isnt my native language I used google translate.
Edit 2 : I think I found out the error it has something to do with your com3d2 english translation right now I just didnt apply it I am using Xunityauto translator, I am sending you some screenshots.
Edit 3 : My bad turns out it is the issue with com modular installation I dont know what went wrong, those last screenshots were from without mods. I just applied noct's soul AIO preset with npr shader and didnt apply your translation.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • 1646023084293.png
    1646023084293.png
    35 KB · Views: 9
  • 1646023194605.png
    1646023194605.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 1646025767452.png
    1646025767452.png
    578.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1646030937246.png
    1646030937246.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 1646030990474.png
    1646030990474.png
    545.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
The order in which you install updates or dlc does not matter unless you start force overwriting stuff.
Line 12383 possible read only system file.
Line 14000 InOut animation plugin started to misbehave. Maybe the new 2.13 update broke something. You can't have AddYotogiSlider (F5 during yotogi) AUTOKUPA function enabled while kupa control is enabled in InOutAnim (U key). They control the same shapekeys. It is preferred to only use InOut to control the holes and disable AYS autokupa otherwise you can get conflicts. The old AYS is also much slower than IO anim.
Other than that everything seems to be working fine.
When was that log generated ? Before or after you reinstalled CMI ? From that log alone everything should work fine. No cascading errors. Translation has nothing to do with the personalities not showing up in the list.
I suggest shortening the path for both CM and COM then run the no locale registry fix for both. Then you'll have to link again. Something like D:\5\COM3D2 should be good.

The order in which you install updates or dlc does not matter unless you start force overwriting stuff.
Line 12383 possible read only system file.
Line 14000 InOut animation plugin started to misbehave. Maybe the new 2.13 update broke something. You can't have AddYotogiSlider (F5 during yotogi) AUTOKUPA function enabled while kupa control is enabled in InOutAnim (U key). They control the same shapekeys. It is preferred to only use InOut to control the holes and disable AYS autokupa otherwise you can get conflicts. The old AYS is also much slower than IO anim.
Other than that everything seems to be working fine.
When was that log generated ? Before or after you reinstalled CMI ? From that log alone everything should work fine. No cascading errors. Translation has nothing to do with the personalities not showing up in the list.
I suggest shortening the path for both CM and COM then run the no locale registry fix for both. Then you'll have to link again. Something like D:\5\COM3D2 should be good.

Before CMI and it was fresh install I think I found out the culprit. It was scout mode I just started playing recently like on friday onwards so I am not much further into the game.

To anyone who has the problem of personality not showing up dont create any maid from scout ( tested thrice in a row ) until you fulfill the scout mode requirement and if you have enable scout mode plugin.
If you want to create an new maid click on Maid Admin- Hire new maid ( First option )- Done ( you will also get msg the funds will be deducted from your current balance )

Also, one question your english patch should I place it in com3d2 folder and then replace the files after installing CMI? Just confirming it again

Before CMI and it was fresh install I think I found out the culprit. It was scout mode I just started playing recently like on friday onwards so I am not much further into the game.

To anyone who has the problem of personality not showing up dont create any maid from scout ( tested thrice in a row ) until you fulfill the scout mode requirement and if you have enable scout mode plugin.
If you want to create an new maid click on Maid Admin- Hire new maid ( First option )- Done ( you will also get msg the funds will be deducted from your current balance )

Also, one question your english patch should I place it in com3d2 folder and then replace the files after installing CMI? Just confirming it again
Yes. You have to install the translation module after installing CMI. By default CMI wipes all plugins, including translation, when it installs itself and moves old install to a backup folder.
This is why you have to install any further modifications after CMI.
You can delete the CMI created i18nEx folder and replace it with the one from the translation pack or you can direct overwrite it. It doesn't really matter this time.
Every once in a while I release an update for the translation when more english dlc are released. Expect a new translation every month or so. I can't do it more often because it takes time to extract both japanese and english strings then machine translate what's left with Sugoi Translator.
If you upgrade the translation module then I recommend that you delete the old i18nEx folder.
The log file didn't show anything particularly wrong or game breaking.
Scout mode is a GP01fb thing. Not all personalities can be recruited by scouting yet. I imagine that a new player can't possibly know this, hence the confusion.

Yes. You have to install the translation module after installing CMI. By default CMI wipes all plugins, including translation, when it installs itself and moves old install to a backup folder.
This is why you have to install any further modifications after CMI.
You can delete the CMI created i18nEx folder and replace it with the one from the translation pack or you can direct overwrite it. It doesn't really matter this time.
Every once in a while I release an update for the translation when more english dlc are released. Expect a new translation every month or so. I can't do it more often because it takes time to extract both japanese and english strings then machine translate what's left with Sugoi Translator.
If you upgrade the translation module then I recommend that you delete the old i18nEx folder.
The log file didn't show anything particularly wrong or game breaking.
Scout mode is a GP01fb thing. Not all personalities can be recruited by scouting yet. I imagine that a new player can't possibly know this, hence the confusion.

I really wasnt aware of this and in game tutorials really suck I mean they should have mentioned about not every personality can be recruited in there I really feel kinda dumb now.
Well anyways, thanks for helping me out and making a guide for it I couldnt have achieved it without your help and sorry for bothering you.

hello, do anyone here knows how to install poses mods on this game? couldn't fiind anything that helped when searching for myself

are there any way to use the dog body for master? i installed both the game and the R4 modpack

hello, do anyone here knows how to install poses mods on this game? couldn't fiind anything that helped when searching for myself
maybe you should read the MeidoPhotoStudio documentation from CMI
are there any way to use the dog body for master? i installed both the game and the R4 modpack
R4 is old. Use R4.3.
What stops you from making a dog master ? Just select the dog body from male edit menu. Just to be on the safe side back up your save first. These mods are kinda sketchy. The included revised mod should be safe but you never know.

maybe you should read the MeidoPhotoStudio documentation from CMI

R4 is old. Use R4.3.
What stops you from making a dog master ? Just select the dog body from male edit menu. Just to be on the safe side back up your save first. These mods are kinda sketchy. The included revised mod should be safe but you never know.
i extracted the pack as the tutorial said, but the master menu doesn't show up any mod selection, while the cloth mods for maid works fine

i extracted the pack as the tutorial said, but the master menu doesn't show up any mod selection, while the cloth mods for maid works fine
Show me a screenshot of the male edit menu. Are you sure you didn't type anything in the edit menu filter ? Or did you deselect the mod filter ? There are 6 buttons next to a search bar. The last 3 are for filtering COM items, CM items, Mods. If the last one is deselected you won't see any mods in the list.

Show me a screenshot of the male edit menu. Are you sure you didn't type anything in the edit menu filter ? Or did you deselect the mod filter ? There are 6 buttons next to a search bar. The last 3 are for filtering COM items, CM items, Mods. If the last one is deselected you won't see any mods in the list.
1646139473097.png

I don't know what step you skipped but is CMI even installed ? Does the BepInEx console show up with a bunch of log messages ? I guess it's not. None of the plugins show up in the gear menu.
Show me a screenshot of the game folder. If you know that you installed everything correctly then run the game as administrator or fix your admin privileges over that drive.

Back