What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

Wow! ReallyThanks bro!

I went to learn to use SA and he worked right, but dont seams like what i need,

Because of bodymod my maid is...
1635478031846.png
Yeah, riding forever... :sneaky:

I start to thinking, this is cause because a missing tool or mod ( obviously...), i think its sybaris, Because i dont installed with CMI:
1635478491020.png

But....
The Sybaris is installed in correct location, gonne with AIO i think, if outdated he can cause this or can be a missing mod?

Thanks for the help so far inlolzwetrust!

Last edited:
English discussion only.
誰能告訴我如何安裝和使用它?

Wow! ReallyThanks bro!

View attachment 41521

I start to thinking, this is cause because a missing tool or mod ( obviously...), i think its sybaris, Because i dont installed with CMI:
View attachment 41523

But....
The Sybaris is installed in correct location, gonne with AIO i think, if outdated he can cause this or can be a missing mod?

Don't install Sybsris framework !!! That crap is old and probably broken by now. Use BepInEx !!!
It is perfectly normal for the maid to be locked in squat pose after changing body. Boobs gravity is also disabled after that. You can just change pose and click on the breast tab to fix it.
A permanent fix is to use a plugin. Install CMI difference module from the guide.
If you want to make body adjustments use ModSlider (F5). Changes will be saved in the preset data. If you used Basic preset from CMI you don't have modslider. You have to use Noctsoul preset
Also you should use R4.2 because R4 is old.

Last edited:
Don't install Sybsris framework !!! That crap is old and probably broken by now. Use BepInEx !!!
It is perfectly normal for the maid to be locked in squat pose after changing body. Boobs gravity is also disabled after that. You can just change pose and click on the breast tab to fix it.
A permanent fix is to use a plugin. Install CMI difference module from the guide.
If you want to make body adjustments use ModSlider (F5). Changes will be saved in the preset data. If you used Basic preset from CMI you don't have modslider. You have to use Noctsoul preset
Also you should use R4.2 because R4 is old.

Wow man!
body > breast tap worked!
Anyway i will clean the Sybaris from the directory, upgrade the modpack, reinstall CMI and use the diferent module!
Later i will look for these thicc rv :sneaky: maybe, curvybody and more fishnet rv socks!

Very thanks for help man! I will appear more often here, best community ever!
Thanks Sir Lolz!

Just one more question, all dlcs is present in dlc list? My dlc checker say 14 dlcs is missing, but, i can't find anywhere
things like that:
[Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV]

Just one more question, all dlcs is present in dlc list? My dlc checker say 14 dlcs is missing, but, i can't find anywhere
things like that:
[Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV]
In the NEW DLC LIST document you will find all the paid ones after the Summer 2020 Torrent pack (+ 2 freebies), and a link the those prior the torrent.
Anyway it is all well documented.

About this pack, this might be the hardest of 'em all to get. I heard that you need a code from a real Japanese café to get it. But I did also find clues that it might perhaps exists in some form in the CR-Edit version.
I plan to make a proper post about it in the near future.

Based on my investigations so far, it should contain this:
bdd5nVwwKb.png

Last edited:
Wow! ReallyThanks bro!

View attachment 41521

View attachment 41523

But....

I strongly reccomend you to go trough the CMI documentation in pdf which should clears ideas about the plugins. I do read it trough while selecting the plugins I want or need or to avoid anytime I use CMI.

Speaking of ShapeKeys, the latest CMI allows to download a new plugin called ShapeMasterKey (default hotkey: CTRL + F4) which promises better usability and performance than ShapeAnimator.
CMI documentation has the GitHub link for further details.

On Yotogi, select the Shopping Mall as scenario, and on General --> Hentai you'll find the yotogi skill, it says something like wetting oneself between brackets
Sorry for the late reply, I will try it as soon as possible. thanks a lot friend!

hi l download 4.2mod pack ,but only have mod, there was no blex aio and sy aio ,where can i download new version?i know it's a stupid question,I really can't find it

hi l download 4.2mod pack ,but only have mod, there was no blex aio and sy aio ,where can i download new version?i know it's a stupid question,I really can't find it
CMI is the AIO. Read the docs.

may i ask how can i fix this error? It appears when i am trying to edit the maids appearance

Attachments

• error 1.png
    error 1.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 36
Hi, there is a way to modify the pose during the editing?
For example, I'd like to adjust the ankles according to the shoes or the head to change the directionof the gaze.
Press T multiple times to change gaze. That should be a camera utility plugin feature.
For ankle angle you don't have many options. Either use RV LO body and compatible RV shoes or use that other LO body with ankle angle shapekeys and compatible shoes.

kinda awkward to say, I got two more errors which makes the game turn off by itself when I pressed play or load

Attachments

• error 2.png
    error 2.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 36
  • error 3.png
    error 3.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 34
kinda awkward to say, I got two more errors which makes the game turn off by itself when I pressed play or load
Update .
Try to run the game again and then send full log. Screenshots are useless. I need more details. See post #2.

@inlolzwetrust
"Sybaris/COM3D2.ExternalPreset.Managed.dll" and "Sybaris/COM3D2.ExternalPreset.Patcher.dll" is outdated and cause game crash on game exit, you should remove them in "[CMI_Difference_Module]" and use the CMI provided version instead.
Here I attach these two files' normal version that won't break everything.
Your version is older. The one from Difference module is the exact same one from CMI. It is there as a safeguard in case some noob installs the CMI with Basic preset and didn't install wideslider.
So you either didn't update the game or you are using some weird plugin setup. Or both.
The one from CMI is from 28.04.2021
Your version is from 2020 at best. Many plugins were updated since then.

I'm sorry if this inappropriate but I saw some "underground/private" COM3D2 Genshin mods out there but never have a chance to get them. So if anyone have them and willing to (*cough..sh.....*cough....are), can you please PM me. Thank you.

I'm sorry if this inappropriate but I saw some "underground/private" COM3D2 Genshin mods out there but never have a chance to get them. So if anyone have them and willing to (*cough..sh.....*cough....are), can you please PM me. Thank you.
Besides the public mods already shared in the modpack there's not much to say. You might take your chance on Discord and beg someone there.
The modpack r4.2 only has like 4 completed genshin character presets. Three of them I made myself the best I could because nobody cared to share.

So I haven't played the game for long time(JP version) and was very confused when this happened.Did some of the extra maid get removed from game?I have game updated to latest 2.9.0 non CR version by the way?

Back