What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

hello, I have a question for this instruction: You need to set both System and subtitles to [English]
I can only find System language setting in the configuration. where can I find subtitle language setting?

hello, I have a question for this instruction: You need to set both System and subtitles to [English]
I can only find System language setting in the configuration. where can I find subtitle language setting?
If you have 2.7.0 you must update manually after installing CMI otherwise you won't be able to change language. Just extract COM3D2.i18nEx_1.5.0.0_BepInEx.zip and overwrite BepInEx folder with the one from the zip.
unknown.png

Yello

having some problem with a few DLC :
I'm pretty sure i've installed them, but they still appear as uninstalled in the COM3D2 DCL Checker.
I'm "supposedly" missing ...
[COM3D2 Append] [CR Edit System Data Link]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hat and Paper Hat Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Madosoft - Hamidashi Creative Character Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Valentine 2021 Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]
... , but i'm pretty sure i've installed everything from the cryptpad list.

Any idea ?
Out of curiosity.
  1. Do you happen to have [Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV] DLC in/excluded?
  2. Are you using COM3D2.5?

Out of curiosity.
  1. Do you happen to have [Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV] DLC in/excluded?
  2. Are you using COM3D2.5?
1. actually, i don't according to the DLC checker, apparently missed copy-pasting that line in my list. woops.
2. i'm on 2.7.0

1. actually, i don't according to the DLC checker, apparently missed copy-pasting that line in my list. woops.
2. i'm on 2.7.0
2.7.0 means COM3D2 then. In your list there is one COM3D2 Append and I thought you were on CR System or 2.5. But my misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Yello

having some problem with a few DLC :
I'm pretty sure i've installed them, but they still appear as uninstalled in the COM3D2 DCL Checker.
I'm "supposedly" missing ...
[COM3D2 Append] [CR Edit System Data Link]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hat and Paper Hat Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Madosoft - Hamidashi Creative Character Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Valentine 2021 Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]
... , but i'm pretty sure i've installed everything from the cryptpad list.

Any idea ?
We just added to the list:
  • [COM3D2 Shop] [Valentine 2021 Set]
    Valentine.png
  • [COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory] (L & R Variant)
    Medical patch.png
For the others probably you may need to check out the game's shop and see if they are free to download. You will need to make an account but you can use a temp mail for it.
If you manage to download them, check the folder dlc inside your game folder, there you will find the unpacked DLCs.
If you then want to contribute to the community, you may ask inlolzwetrust to request to add them.

Explaining the issue and personal mitigations. This is not only related to your problem bit to give some info to the community all:
The problem is that even if you downloaded the recommended torrent pack (Summer 202x) and downloaded all the DLCs from the list, still there are missing stuff.
What I did from the beginning was a kind of a hack. I have also downloaded the latest AIO pack at the time and copied the missing arc files into one Game folder... and after some time I did another crazy thing to modify the update.lst so to include the added DLCs with the number of a 1000, just in case there will be updates which modify this old DLC.
In this way, I ensured myself to include all the possible available DLCs on the internet, but then I was missing 3 of them, 2 of which I have just asked to include (as I mentioned).
The most important useful sources I have used are:
  • to compare DLC with arc files
  • to search for the Japanese title in the Game's shop.

For the others, I did have them already because of the trick I just explained, except for one: [Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV]
About this, it is under current investigations and I did find something useful. To be written in a future post maybe.

Everyone who updated to 2.7.0 is advised to also update CMI.
You should all know by now that updating CMI removes all traces of the previous plugin setup so you also have to update ENG translation module (or reuse i18nEx folder from the CMI backup folder) and CMI difference module.

I see the Modpack R4.1 is available to download, and on the original guide these two points are still in red:
- Fixed a harmless error with kemono skin. Converted to standard mod.
- Added futa master body (4 maids)
Are these included in the pack already, or not yet and still in testing?

I see the Modpack R4.1 is available to download, and on the original guide these two points are still in red:

Are these included in the pack already, or not yet and still in testing?
These changes will be included in R4.2 which I haven't uploaded yet. There's still a bunch of little things that I want to add, test and optimize and hopefully I can find some time to finish it this weekend.
Meanwhile you can test R4.1 and make a list of things you want fixed or improved. Things that are not technically broken and impossible to detect without ingame testing (missing zurashi/mekure menus for some dlc skirt/pants/mizugi/onepiece retextures).
If there are stockings or other items that have serious clipping issues with LO high poly body I could maybe try and fix them one at a time. I only do this on request or when building a preset because it's a time consuming task.
I only note significant changes in the changelog. I've done way more than just that. Things you won't even notice.

anybody knows how to get "habitual pee" (piss climax?) fetish? im trying to get it for the rindere maid

Last edited:
anybody knows how to get "habitual pee" (piss climax?) fetish? im trying to get it for the rindere maid
On Yotogi, select the Shopping Mall as scenario, and on General --> Hentai you'll find the yotogi skill, it says something like wetting oneself between brackets

Hi guys!
First of all, thanks inlolzwetrust and everyone else who has contributed with the Mod Pack/DLCs/Translations, etc..., I bought the game on Steam but it really is just a bare-bones version compared to this one, anyway, I recently updated the game to 2.7.0 (I also updated CMI to 2.5.4, Difference Module & latest translations following the guide as always), and this is the first time I've found an issue, it seems that Maid Fiddler can no longer connect to the game, it doesn't throw any errors, it just keeps saying "Connecting to the game (retrying every 1 second)" and I don't see any changes on the BepInEx log like before, I'm using the latest version available 1.0.8.2, from what I've seen, the tool hasn't been updated in a year but it was working perfectly when I was on version 2.6.0.

Edit: I managed to fix it lol, I just reinstalled Maid Fiddler using the .exe from GitHub and started to work again, who knows what happened but it might be useful if anyone else has the same issue.

Last edited:
Hi guys!
First of all, thanks inlolzwetrust and everyone else who has contributed with the Mod Pack/DLCs/Translations, etc..., I bought the game on Steam but it really is just a bare-bones version compared to this one, anyway, I recently updated the game to 2.7.0 (I also updated CMI to 2.5.4, Difference Module & latest translations following the guide as always), and this is the first time I've found an issue, it seems that Maid Fiddler can no longer connect to the game, it doesn't throw any errors, it just keeps saying "Connecting to the game (retrying every 1 second)" and I don't see any changes on the BepInEx log like before, I'm using the latest version available 1.0.8.2, from what I've seen, the tool hasn't been updated in a year but it was working perfectly when I was on version 2.6.0.

Edit: I managed to fix it lol, I just reinstalled Maid Fiddler using the .exe from GitHub and started to work again, who knows what happened but it might be useful if anyone else has the same issue.
When you update or reinstall CMI, every plugin is wiped as part of the cleaning tasks, including the MF components. That's a common oversight.

When you update or reinstall CMI, every plugin is wiped as part of the cleaning tasks, including the MF components. That's a common oversight.
It was my first time updating CMI, that's why I hadn't had that issue before, I had only updated the game itself and the module, well, thanks for the clarification!

Did someone experience to change contract type (exclusive <-> free) on a maid been trough many events, successfully and without bad repercussions?

Did someone experience to change contract type (exclusive <-> free) on a maid been trough many events, successfully and without bad repercussions?
I have, and a lot without any issues using Maid Fiddler, but I did it after finishing the main story, but I don't think it would've affected anyways.

I have, and a lot without any issues using Maid Fiddler, but I did it after finishing the main story, but I don't think it would've affected anyways.
Good to know.
I haven't used Maidfiddler yet but the time shall come soon enough.
I also wonder if you can change the contract of the extra maids into excl/free and make them fuckable 😄 but I guess just a wish will only be since they might miss the yotogi dialogs and crash the game if you try touching them.

Hello meido friends,
My High Heels mods (Rv High Heels, etc..) not are working, the shoes appear too much down, seams like the body dont change, because the socks RV seams correct with the shoes,
anybody know where I can start to resolve the problem?

Very sorry for my english, I dont native speaker.
Sorry if this dont be the place for questions like that.

Last edited:
Hello meido friends,
My High Heels mods (Rv High Heels, etc..) not are working, the shoes appear too much down, seams like the body dont change, because the socks RV seams correct with the shoes,
anybody know where I can start to resolve the problem?

Very sorry for my english, I dont native speaker.
Sorry if this dont be the place for questions like that.
RV high heel mods require you to switch body to RV LO Highpoly body. Look for this icon in body category. RV_LOhighpoly_nudism_v2_fix_i_.png

Other high heel mods have shapekeys that allow manual angle adjustment. These require a modified version of LO highpoly body bg02. Look for this icon HighHeelLobody_i_.png or HighHeelLobody_Thicc_i_.png if you like them extra thicc. Hold shift and click on the icon and it will open the mod folder location. Read the instructions and see the images if you want to learn how to use them. You need basic knowledge on how to edit shapekeys with ShapeAnimator plugin (F4 key)

Last edited:
Back