What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

Someone know this mod, the ankles slider one?

It requires a special HighHeel body with adjustable ankle angle via shapekeys. There are 2 bodies actually. One of them has shapekeys for making the stockings bite into the skin (the one that says "Thicc" in the icon). It is explained well enough in that tweet. First you select the HighHeel body (not the regular LO RV body !!!) then equip compatible shoes and stockings. Then trigger ShapeAnimator (F4) or ShapekeyMaster (Ctrl+F4) and add the shapekeys. Obviously you need to know which shapekeys to modify depending on the shoes and stockings.

I installed through the instructions and everything works! There are occasional times where an error is thrown but it works!
Is there a limit in the guest mode or a guide somewhere on the combinations with the guests + characters? I know that there are two "sex" modes available as a Guest but they seem kind of limited. (Ex. the main girls can only be with the main character or a one side character)

Ok, it's works but only in the maid editing area. I can't save the effect of the sliders and use it outside, during the game.
afaik both SA and SM allow saving maid shapekey profiles or global shapekey profiles

Hi all, I'm having issues with the 'NPC "Kasuga Ayumu" Events Pack' DLC, when I try to watch one of the new events I get an error that the Ayumu preset was not found and my only option is to reset the game, I reinstalled the DLC using the option to overwrite the files and it finishes correctly but I'm still getting the same error, I believe it's because I renamed some of the sub-folders inside the Preset folder and maybe the game doesn't find the "default" folder to create the preset, this is the only thing that came to my mind that could cause this issue, I'm using version 2.10.0 and CMI.2.5.6.1, this is the only DLC that has given me issues, everything else works fine.

Could someone share a screenshot of the Preset folder to see what are the original sub-folder names? or would it be possible for someone that has installed the DLC as well to share the preset files for the new NPC?

Attachments

• com3d2_error1.JPG
    com3d2_error1.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 16
  • com3d2_error2.JPG
    com3d2_error2.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DLC.JPG
    DLC.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 16
Hi all, I'm having issues with the 'NPC "Kasuga Ayumu" Events Pack' DLC, when I try to watch one of the new events I get an error that the Ayumu preset was not found and my only option is to reset the game, I reinstalled the DLC using the option to overwrite the files and it finishes correctly but I'm still getting the same error, I believe it's because I renamed some of the sub-folders inside the Preset folder and maybe the game doesn't find the "default" folder to create the preset, this is the only thing that came to my mind that could cause this issue, I'm using version 2.10.0 and CMI.2.5.6.1, this is the only DLC that has given me issues, everything else works fine.

Could someone share a screenshot of the Preset folder to see what are the original sub-folder names? or would it be possible for someone that has installed the DLC as well to share the preset files for the new NPC?
First update to 2.11 then test again. The dlc is very new and 2.10 might not support it.
That preset is in the arc files. It won't copy to Preset folder.
There are no subfolders in the original Preset folder. But that has nothing to do with the error.

First update to 2.11 then test again. The dlc is very new and 2.10 might not support it.
That preset is in the arc files. It won't copy to Preset folder.
There are no subfolders in the original Preset folder. But that has nothing to do with the error.
Thanks inlolzwetrust!, I updated first to 2.11 and reinstalled the DLC just to be safe, and it works now, I hadn't updated because I didn't see it in your announcements post a safe but it seems it doesn't conflict with anything.

Thanks inlolzwetrust!, I updated first to 2.11 and reinstalled the DLC just to be safe, and it works now, I hadn't updated because I didn't see it in your announcements post a safe but it seems it doesn't conflict with anything.
I can't tell immediately if an update is safe or not, even if it is. I wait to see reports from discord. Usually if an update is not safe I put warnings from day 1. If there are no warnings then you're good to go.
Btw, stop abusing the overwrite update checkbox. In this case both the update and dlc were released close to each other so it's rather safe to overwrite them. But if they'd be released further apart chances are you'd break something if it downgrades files.

Last edited:
Does R4.2 work with version ?

I extremely recommend that you guys find the mods that you can and save them for later uploading and downloading. I'm seeing a trend of butthurt modders who stop distributing their mods because "muh feelings" and delete their entire goddamn list on uxuploader or other storage sites. N777, shinpachi, ATSUN and ajitama for example. All great modders who decided to nuke their mods out of existence whose mods are in high demand for the CM3D2 community. Keep the mods alive for everyone else, because the moment they distributed those mods they should've known what they've gotten into on the internet. The internet does not forget.

@Ecchiban i´m not so deep into the history and mods as you but maybe you could give me a clue:
after the christmas sales of Quest2 skyrocked the apple download store "oculus app" - and i only got the 1.57 version:
Is the Vr version well supported? Can i "interact" while yotogi with my hands?

/do the grabpoints work?
?

@inlolzwetrust are there any VR related mods?

any links to check out related to vr ? with this game?

anyone got videos from RedGIFs were other dev post there progress ore other sources?

Last edited:
@Ecchiban i´m not so deep into the history and mods as you but maybe you could give me a clue:
after the christmas sales of Quest2 skyrocked the apple download store "oculus app" - and i only got the 1.57 version:

/do the grabpoints work?
?
I'm afraid I don't have the answers for you my young friend. I do not own VR I'm afraid.

/do the grabpoints work?
?

@inlolzwetrust are there any VR related mods?

any links to check out related to vr ? with this game?

anyone got videos from RedGIFs were other dev post there progress ore other sources?
if you want guidance for vr then ask on discord. There has to be at least someone who uses vr. I don't have a vr headset or a pc capable of vr.

Hey @inlolzwetrust
I have a question about com3d2.
It's about your guide. Would it be possible to write privately somehow?
The point is that torrents are unfortunately not an option for me. And you are my last hope because no one else can help me. :(
I would be very grateful!

Hello everyone (and happy new year !)

I'm just going to download that version of the game .

Is this ok with the guide in the Original post ?

Hello everyone (and happy new year !)

I'm just going to download that version of the game .

Is this ok with the guide in the Original post ?
if you read carefully, the guide actually tells you to use that as an alternative to the torrent in op

if you read carefully, the guide actually tells you to use that as an alternative to the torrent in op

Ah yes, i didn't pay attention at first, i was mostly wondering because i didn't know if you absolutely need CM3D2.(and yes, i saw you don't really need it if you're doing a more minimalist installation).

Thank you for the great guide !

Last edited:
@inlolzwetrust
I have some questions:
Noticing that quite a lot of DLCs has cm3d2 included, I did not play cm3d2 but it was linked to com3d2, in that case, is installing DLC for cm3d2 a necessity? And what about updating cm3d2 to latest version?
Also I have something nice to tell you, inlolzwetrust:
You are my hero!

Happy Lunar New Year!
That depends which repack of CM you are using. If it's the one from Custom Maid Ultimate 2020 then you don't need to install further dlc if you don't plan on playing it.
If you just use CM as an append disk then further CM dlc are optional because you already install them in COM. So unless you really want them in CM there is no reason to also install the CM version.
If you are using just the base CM game with no dlc then you might run into mods that require CM exclusive content.
It doesn't hurt to update CM to latest version.

Reactions: spw
Hello, I am a little confused. Set up the game following the guide a couple of days ago (Thanks, great write-up!) but I am having two issues.
The text is still machine translated even though I installed the English Patch and CMI. Tutorials are also not translated at all. I have both Language options set to English too.
Am I mistaken in reading things or should the intro and Tutorial images be translated as extracted from the Steam Version? Or have I missed a prompt somewhere?

My other issue may be a non-issue but could be related too. Always good to add more info when troubleshooting anyhow; I see posters here talking about being on game version 2.8?? But the official website only goes to 2.12 as far as I can tell. That was following the link for the official update in the guide.

Appreciate your time!

Back