What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

rin tashiro

Reputation score
These dances are missing subtitles: remember to dearest and Dan! Gan! Party! I remembered them appearing before I upgraded the game. Anyone know where to look in the game folder or log?

While lovemore crymore is missing sub too, I presume it's because it's never officially translated, as I can't find it in the translated folders.

[UPDATE 1]
Here is a log when I play Dan! Gan! Party!
missingsubs.png
The source of the error could be from the filename being wrongly typed. I have cross-referred from a song that has working subtitles, Speed-up Mind
missingsubs2.png
However, remember to dearest does not have working subtitles even with correct filename
missingsubs3.png
In the end, I have "corrected" the filename of Dan! Gan! Party! .csv file, but it does not fix the missing subtitles.

[UPDATE 2]
While I've failed to fix my missing subs, I have relooked at the log and noticed this:
missingsubs4.png
I can't find what's highlighted in yellow in the game folder, but maybe that's because I supposed to be using Syrabis Arc Editor instead. I've opened EngSyrabisArcEditor.exe and opened csv_gp002p3/csv_rhythm_action/danganp. That's where I cannot find dance_subtitle.nei
missingsubs5.png
It looks like for all the other songs, they have dance_subtitle.nei, or at least on of their few folders do. Maybe I'm missing csv_gp002p3_2?

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
These dances are missing subtitles: remember to dearest and Dan! Gan! Party! I remembered them appearing before I upgraded the game. Anyone know where to look in the game folder or log?

While lovemore crymore is missing sub too, I presume it's because it's never officially translated, as I can't find it in the translated folders.

[UPDATE 1]
Here is a log when I play Dan! Gan! Party!
View attachment 44087
The source of the error could be from the filename being wrongly typed. I have cross-referred from a song that has working subtitles, Speed-up Mind
View attachment 44088
However, remember to dearest does not have working subtitles even with correct filename
View attachment 44089
In the end, I have "corrected" the filename of Dan! Gan! Party! .csv file, but it does not fix the missing subtitles.

[UPDATE 2]
While I've failed to fix my missing subs, I have relooked at the log and noticed this:
View attachment 44090
I can't find what's highlighted in yellow in the game folder, but maybe that's because I supposed to be using Syrabis Arc Editor instead. I've opened EngSyrabisArcEditor.exe and opened csv_gp002p3/csv_rhythm_action/danganp. That's where I cannot find dance_subtitle.nei
View attachment 44091
It looks like for all the other songs, they have dance_subtitle.nei, or at least on of their few folders do. Maybe I'm missing csv_gp002p3_2?
If you use the CMI difference module there is a "csv_rhythm_action" folder in the Mod folder that contains dance_subtitle.nei files extracted from the eng version. I extracted the subtitles some time ago and I should probably extract an update version. The csv_rhythm_action folder must remain in the root of Mod folder and you must not mess with that folder structure or it won't work.
In there is also a subtitle for dangan. Idk if it works anymore because I don't play the game and I skipped dance scenes whenever I could.
That subtitle was indeed found in csv_gp002p3_2 in the eng version.
What I don't know is how these arc patches work. Does the dance_subtitle.nei from the *_2 arc completely override the one from the original arc or does the game somehow combine the two. I know that the extracted translation had duplicate but not identical scripts and the script translation tool combines the files into one. I don't know how to combine patched nei files.
And also I have no idea where the dance_subtitle.nei is referenced for a certain dance. Maybe it's just the folder structure.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
plsss pity me , its my first time to try this installing this game , its on my radar for yrs .. can i just skip cm3d2 , straight install com3d2? then patch it to latest then add mod r4.4?.. am i doing it wrong? im no techy pls bear with me

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
plsss pity me , its my first time to try this installing this game , its on my radar for yrs .. can i just skip cm3d2 , straight install com3d2? then patch it to latest then add mod r4.4?.. am i doing it wrong? im no techy pls bear with me
You could skip CM3D2 but you will run into missing files errors if you use the modpack. Nothing game breaking but very annoying. Some included presets won't display correctly since they will be missing CM assets. Many good mods are retextures of CM dlc. Don't be surprised if items will have a checkered texture, if they load at all. That is an indicative that the required textures were part of a dlc that is missing.
COM3D2 can use CM3D2 as an append disk and make use of its assets and personalities. That's the only way you can have all personalities.
If you are willing to waste over 150GB to install COM and modpack why not go the extra mile and also install CM ?

rin tashiro

Reputation score
I have applied cmi difference module onto my game, as well as another dlc beforehand. But when I started my game, my save file somehow regress back to a few weeks. Only the timestamp correctly shows the last time stamp I've saved. Should I try to get my present save files back or move on? I suspect the cmi difference module is the source, but I don't know how either affects the save data.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I have applied cmi difference module onto my game, as well as another dlc beforehand. But when I started my game, my save file somehow regress back to a few weeks. Only the timestamp correctly shows the last time stamp I've saved. Should I try to get my present save files back or move on? I suspect the cmi difference module is the source, but I don't know how either affects the save data.
I highly doubt that any of the existing plugins are capable of regressing your savedata progress. Actually it would be great if one could. That's simply not possible unless you accidentally deleted/overwritten your current savedata and loaded an older save.

rin tashiro

Reputation score
OK, I have looked into my save file, but I couldn't get anything I need such as the number of days passed. Maybe it's stored somewhere else other than from the SaveData folder? In hindsight, it might explain why my first update of the game this year resulted in the list of maids being scrambled in order: keeping the SaveData isn't enough.

I'm also digging into why Night Magic Fire ENG doesn't have subtitles. It looks like in the sybaris arc editor the game does have the data for its subtitles, under csv_nmfeng/csv_rhythm_action/nmfeng/dance_subtitle.nei. Maybe nmfeng is the wrong string to check for?

I'm also hoping that I could add subtitles for DAN! GAN! Party!! Karaoke ver. All maids, however, there is no csv_rhythm_action folder in csv_karoke011, so I don't know what is the correct short form for the song name. Could I insert an .arc file in?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
OK, I have looked into my save file, but I couldn't get anything I need such as the number of days passed. Maybe it's stored somewhere else other than from the SaveData folder? In hindsight, it might explain why my first update of the game this year resulted in the list of maids being scrambled in order: keeping the SaveData isn't enough.

I'm also digging into why Night Magic Fire ENG doesn't have subtitles. It looks like in the sybaris arc editor the game does have the data for its subtitles, under csv_nmfeng/csv_rhythm_action/nmfeng/dance_subtitle.nei. Maybe nmfeng is the wrong string to check for?

I'm also hoping that I could add subtitles for DAN! GAN! Party!! Karaoke ver. All maids, however, there is no csv_rhythm_action folder in csv_karoke011, so I don't know what is the correct short form for the song name. Could I insert an .arc file in?
I made a list of dance_subtitle.nei files found in EN and JP version and which dances are missing that file. It's hard to figure exactly which dance coresponds to each folder.
Try to extract this updated csv_rhythm_action in the Mod folder and see if it fixes anything. Path must be exactly "\Mod\csv_rhythm_action"
Revert any changes you made in i18nEx folder. You shouldn't mess with that.
For all I know nmfeng should have working subtitles.
The list is missing some dances for which I can't figure their folder names.

Attachments

omniknight

Reputation score
I finally downloaded CM3D2, but it seems the Innocent, Tsundere, and Kuudere presets missing clothes in CM3D2 game?
Do you know where I can find them?

rin tashiro

Reputation score
I made a list of dance_subtitle.nei files found in EN and JP version and which dances are missing that file. It's hard to figure exactly which dance coresponds to each folder.
Try to extract this updated csv_rhythm_action in the Mod folder and see if it fixes anything. Path must be exactly "\Mod\csv_rhythm_action"
Revert any changes you made in i18nEx folder. You shouldn't mess with that.
For all I know nmfeng should have working subtitles.
The list is missing some dances for which I can't figure their folder names.
I don't want to do that as that means I have to go through cmi all over again, so in desperation, I've compared csv files between different versions of nmf. I've noticed that their shared lines are still present in all files and not just the original as I expected, so I wondered whether the English song is really pulling subs from the original nmf csv as I would presume. I've also noticed that the csv files in the i18nEx folder are named after what's after GameMain::LoadScene in the game log. I've tried duplicating SceneDance_NMF_Release.csv, rename the duplicate into SceneDance_NMFEnglish_Release.csv and the subtitles appears on the english version of the dance!

tldr: Night Magic Fire ENG doesn't have subtitles because i18nEx/Eng is missing SceneDance_NMFEnglish_Release.csv. It's most likely removed in the translated folder as it's mistaken for redundancy.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I don't want to do that as that means I have to go through cmi all over again, so in desperation, I've compared csv files between different versions of nmf. I've noticed that their shared lines are still present in all files and not just the original as I expected, so I wondered whether the English song is really pulling subs from the original nmf csv as I would presume. I've also noticed that the csv files in the i18nEx folder are named after what's after GameMain::LoadScene in the game log. I've tried duplicating SceneDance_NMF_Release.csv, rename the duplicate into SceneDance_NMFEnglish_Release.csv and the subtitles appears on the english version of the dance!

tldr: Night Magic Fire ENG doesn't have subtitles because i18nEx/Eng is missing SceneDance_NMFEnglish_Release.csv. It's most likely removed in the translated folder as it's mistaken for redundancy.
I wouldn't be so sure that this is the culprit though it wouldn't surprise me either. I wonder what happens if you disable i18nEx from BepInEx/plugins. In theory the dance subtitle exists and should be displayed in japanese and instantly be autotranslated by XUnity.

rin tashiro

Reputation score
I wouldn't be so sure that this is the culprit though it wouldn't surprise me either. I wonder what happens if you disable i18nEx from BepInEx/plugins. In theory the dance subtitle exists and should be displayed in japanese and instantly be autotranslated by XUnity.
If that's the case, then the deeper reason could be because I've been playing it offline and the autotranslation, needing google translate, needs my computer to connect to the internet.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
If that's the case, then the deeper reason could be because I've been playing it offline and the autotranslation, needing google translate, needs my computer to connect to the internet.
It would still show the untranslated text so that can't be the issue.

Project Blue

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I'm not sure if I'm completely missing something, but whenever I go to the R4.4 download link I just end up on the installation guide and whenever I search this thread for the link to install 4.4 I can't anything, so can you please send the link.

DraZDejww

Reputation score
I think I 've heard something about importing some of the ENG files to JAP to have original translation. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
So the other untranslated part of the game can be translated by translation plugins ?
This might work ?
I'm just not happy to wait until sentences will be translated (I know it takes 1-2 sec but still)
I used to play ENG ver.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I think I 've heard something about importing some of the ENG files to JAP to have original translation. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
So the other untranslated part of the game can be translated by translation plugins ?
This might work ?
I'm just not happy to wait until sentences will be translated (I know it takes 1-2 sec but still)
I used to play ENG ver.
Read the chapter 5.4 and 5.4.1 from the master guide if you want official translation.

RGBprincess

Reputation score
why I don't have idol route? I haven't seen any such events except beginning of the game

pigeonfinding7

Reputation score
Is this just happening to me? I can't unzip any of the files because winrar is marking them is corrupt. Maybe it's because I'm on windows 11? Is this a known issue? 1653742158503.png

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
why I don't have idol route? I haven't seen any such events except beginning of the game
What do you mean ? that's the main story. You have to finish daily activities and let a new day pass if there's nothing left to do in the events.
Edit: Also increase the dancing and singing skills for the main trio. That should be quite an obvious requirement for idol route.
Is this just happening to me? I can't unzip any of the files because winrar is marking them is corrupt. Maybe it's because I'm on windows 11? Is this a known issue?View attachment 44204
Don't install the game in Downloads and use 7zip to extract 7z archives. You need all parts in one place and you only need to extract the first volume (001). Winrar can't extract multi volume 7z archives without corrupting the files.
Let winrar die already.

Last edited: