What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

fengci123

Reputation score
I found that should be the older version if you want to substract something from it. I will investigate more.
Edit: Probably some other outdated by same author. We use GP01fb face now so design faces are kinda useless now that you can just make them from scratch. That blog appears to link to some other mods made by other authors so I can't make a connection. For all I can tell the modder is anonymous. All you can do is write a comment in their post and ask them to reupload it.
Thank you. I have tried to contact the author

archivist.cc

Reputation score
I am just installing my first game and I noticced that there are 2 plug-ins available that seem to do the same thing: Reshade and ScreenCapture. Is there a difference and which do you recommend?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I am just installing my first game and I noticced that there are 2 plug-ins available that seem to do the same thing: Reshade and ScreenCapture. Is there a difference and which do you recommend?
You could start with SceneCapture because everyone uses it and it's included in CMI. It's just that it's more convenient. Performance wise it might not be the best.
I never personally used reshade. You can try both and see which one works best for you.
Reshade is not restricted to COM so my guess is that it should be better optimized.

lrepcreeeb

Reputation score
So if I update COM3D2 to 2.16 first. Does that mean I also have to update the CMI Modular as well? Will my Mods be affected?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
So if I update COM3D2 to 2.16 first. Does that mean I also have to update the CMI Modular as well? Will my Mods be affected?
Update to 2.17.1. It's safe.
CMI updates contain bug fixes. You shouldn't skip them even if your current config works.

Sir Deleted

Reputation score
Ever since I updated CMI and the game to 2.17.1 the Maid Fiddler stopped working. It's just stuck at GUI connecting to COM3D2.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Ever since I updated CMI and the game to 2.17.1 the Maid Fiddler stopped working. It's just stuck at GUI connecting to COM3D2.
You do realize that reinstalling CMI wipes out all previous plugin components, including MaidFiddler, right ?

psamini

Reputation score
Would it be possible to get a torrent or magnet link to modpack R4.5? I can't seem to get anything to download off google drive. Sorry if this has already been asked.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Would it be possible to get a torrent or magnet link to modpack R4.5? I can't seem to get anything to download off google drive. Sorry if this has already been asked.
I'm not doing any more torrents for the modpack, sorry. I don't like seeing it redistributed on sketchy websites with my name on it. Perhaps I will do a final torrent release one day when I retire the project and leave it to the community as is until it dies.
Usually you have to be logged in to your google account to be able to download from Gdrive otherwise it will say that it was downloaded too many times or that it's over quota or whatever

psamini

Reputation score
I'm not doing any more torrents for the modpack, sorry. I don't like seeing it redistributed on sketchy websites with my name on it. Perhaps I will do a final torrent release one day when I retire the project and leave it to the community as is until it dies.
Usually you have to be logged in to your google account to be able to download from Gdrive otherwise it will say that it was downloaded too many times or that it's over quota or whatever
That's fair enough. Thanks for the advice.

DukeLucifer

Reputation score
Oh, My, God. I've been searching for something like this thread for my life. All those sketchy and chaotic repacks and so-called AIOs, man. Your detailed guide and the mod pack is god tier, you should win a medal for it!

archivist.cc

Reputation score
I just download a mod the needs the accShippo009.model from the Costume party set. I have the 2022 Ultimate plus all of the later DLC's but I am getting the message that this model is not there. Does anyone know where I can find it?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I just download a mod the needs the accShippo009.model from the Costume party set. I have the 2022 Ultimate plus all of the later DLC's but I am getting the message that this model is not there. Does anyone know where I can find it?
That model is not a game asset since it's not in either COM or CM. It's just another mod. Instead of saying that you downloaded "a" mod tell us "what" mod it is.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Sorry it is the new infinate color nine-tails set from NotPriest008.
It seems that it requires a dlc from the . But you need to exchange CR points to get it. You are rewarded CR points for purchasing their sh*t.

dogtor_benis

Reputation score
Sorry if this has been asked before but I clicked on the link on the second post but the download link didn't appear. Am I doing something wrong?

Daerz

Reputation score
Where can i get the X0 and X1 expansion packs?