What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

No force or anything but when we(i) could expect 4.6 ver for modpack? Rly wanna reinstall everything but for some reason keep on waiting for new ver of modpack

Is COM3D2 2.18 update safe? Or do I have to downgrade my version?

No force or anything but when we(i) could expect 4.6 ver for modpack? Rly wanna reinstall everything but for some reason keep on waiting for new ver of modpack
There's too little new content to make a new release. You won't even notice the changes.
Is COM3D2 2.18 update safe? Or do I have to downgrade my version?
Looks safe.

Hello, I am having an error appear when I run the game. I was getting:

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'BepInEx.UnityInput' from assembly 'ConfigurationManager'.

I found and added the plugin from nhydock, but now I get

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'BepInEx.UnityInput' from assembly 'ConfigurationManager'.

(Filename: Line: -1)

ArgumentException: The requested value '[+]' was not found.
at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type,string,bool) <0x005cb>
at BepInEx.Unity.InputSimulator.StrToKeyCode (string) <0x0002b>
at BepInEx.Unity.InputSimulator/Triggers.InterceptKeyDown (string&,bool&,bool&) <0x0003e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) UnityEngine.Input.DMD<UnityEngine.Input..GetKeyDown> (string) <0x0005d>
at COM3D2.HalfUnDressing.Plugin.HalfUnDressing.Update () <0x00203>

RESOLVED: UPDATED BepInEx & Configuration Manager to the latest versions

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I have a question. Should i delete .png , .jpg formats from mod files folder? Im not sure cuz i saw there like some previews/samples and others like textures/icons . Are they just for editing purposes?

Hi! I have a question. Should i delete .png , .jpg formats from mod files folder? Im not sure cuz i saw there like some previews/samples and others like textures/icons . Are they just for editing purposes?
I guarantee that all preview samples are in .jpg format. I suggest you keep them because it's easier to identify a mod that way in case someone requests it and the original was deleted.
All preview images have been downsampled for archiving purposes. It's dumb to have preview images larger in size than the actual mod.
The latest modpack has no loose .png files. You added those yourself. It's up to you what you want to do with them.
I also downsample unnecesarily large textures. Most mods don't have that much detail to justify 4K textures. 2K or even 1K in most cases is enough to preserve detail. It's not unusual that a mod from the modpack is 90% lighter than the original source.

Last edited:
Quick question. Is it possible to extract Maid's preset from .jpg Screen shot?

Quick question. Is it possible to extract Maid's preset from .jpg Screen shot?
Quick answer. No.
Long answer. Well, if the mod doesn't include a preset but the sample images shows the addmodslider (F5) values and a complete list of mods and vanilla items used to make the preset and where to find them, then you can manually recreate that preset. That's why you use the modpack in the first place so you don't have to go looking for all the tiny parts because chances are you already have them.
PNG preset cards (like Illusion games) are possible and do exist but they are extremely rare. Chances of you finding one are next to none.

downloaded just COM3D2 from the package, changed my admin location to japan, got this error, can someone tell me what's going on and how to resolve this please?

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    18.9 KB · Views: 26
downloaded just COM3D2 from the package, changed my admin location to japan, got this error, can someone tell me what's going on and how to resolve this please?
I think it asks for CM3D2 link. When does this pop up ? Did you start a new game or used someone else's save ?

I think it asks for CM3D2 link. When does this pop up ? Did you start a new game or used someone else's save ?
it pops up every time i open the game, i downloaded from the torrent just COM3D2, applied the install set directory with japanese config, not on the download folder, all new game, not using old save files, cannot play the game because of this error popping up.

it pops up every time i open the game, i downloaded from the torrent just COM3D2, applied the install set directory with japanese config, not on the download folder, all new game, not using old save files, cannot play the game because of this error popping up.
Could you open the launcher and remove the link then ? The repack might have been pre configured to work with CM3D2 link but you didn't install it.
Capture.PNG

Could you open the launcher and remove the link then ? The repack might have been pre configured to work with CM3D2 link but you didn't install it.
View attachment 44761
i did what you said, it shows me this window when i click apply (i assume that's what it says the left button since the right one says cancel), when i try to launch the game still gives me the same error

Attachments

• COM3D2 error.PNG
    COM3D2 error.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 39
i did what you said, it shows me this window when i click apply (i assume that's what it says the left button since the right one says cancel), when i try to launch the game still gives me the same error
The game path is too long. Change it to something short with no weird characters. Then use the no locale reg fix again and make sure the game folder is not read only. Then try to remove the link

The game path is too long. Change it to something short with no weird characters. Then use the no locale reg fix again and make sure the game folder is not read only. Then try to remove the link
it works now, thanks for the help & support! as we say here: "que buen servicio". now i just need a translation tool.

it works now, thanks for the help & support! as we say here: "que buen servicio". now i just need a translation tool.
Read the master guide from op to learn how to install official translation

Hello, just wanted to ask can I delete CM3D2 after importing contents from it to COM3D2? Since I dont play that game I want to free up some disk space.

Hello, just wanted to ask can I delete CM3D2 after importing contents from it to COM3D2? Since I dont play that game I want to free up some disk space.
Nope. CM content is not copied to COM.
If you delete CM at any time then COM will not boot into the save.

Every time i install the official english translation the auto translator just stops working, tried alt+0 to open interface and it says it is running, tried reboot reload hook but with no avail japanese text just doesnt get translated but when i delete the official translation it starts working again, any idea what might be causing this?

Back