What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

Every time i install the official english translation the auto translator just stops working, tried alt+0 to open interface and it says it is running, tried reboot reload hook but with no avail japanese text just doesnt get translated but when i delete the official translation it starts working again, any idea what might be causing this?
Official translation is provided with i18nEx
Machine translation is done with XUnityAutotraslator
They do not conflict with each other and never did.
i18nEx translation takes priority over machine translation. XUnityAutotranslator only triggers when there is no available translation and it needs to be done on demand.
Make sure that you don't overwrite i18nEx folder when updating translation pack. Delete the old one first.
Check game configuration. Make sure that system and subtitle language are both set to English only from the gear menu ingame.
Check i18nEx configuration in COM3D2\i18nEx\configuration.ini
Search for "RerouteTranslationsTo" parameter and make sure that it's set to "RerouteTranslationsTo=RouteToEnglish"
Delete XUAT cache from COM3D2\BepinEx\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt
Check XUAT configuration in COM3D2\BepinEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
It should be something like this:
[Service]
Endpoint=GoogleTranslateV2
FallbackEndpoint=DeepLTranslate

[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=ja

It's good to define a fallback endpoint in case the first one fails or is offline for whatever reason. You could also define the default endpoint to be DeepLTranslate and fallback to GoogleTranslateV2. It's slower but more accurate.

I'm currently compiling a new translation pack that includes all available official translation from En version and Sugoi Translation for the new dlc, inluding X1+. It's going to take a while to finish.

I have several question with this game.

1. I'm kinda confused with the Translation part. What I mean by this, in the tutorial, there's point (with bold sentences) that said " If you are updating from one of my older translation packs, DELETE the old i18nEx folder first !" , meanwhile this is my 1st time installing this game (using the 2022 pack), so is this count as "Old" or new? Because if this "OLD" I need to delete it first and paste the new one. And if this new, I just need to paste and overwrite it. In this case, I choose the Overwrite one (because fresh install). Is this the right one?

2. So after installing the mods, there're some not that said I need to delete the folder because its already exist from the pack. For this one is Uncensored folders. So I delete it. But when I start playing it and enter the character maker for the MC, it become like this. , so what went wrong? When I check the uncensored folder (that already available from the pack), looks like there're exist 2 type of penis. But when I play, it become like that in the picture. I haven check the female uncensored yet, but for male, this is what I got. Any help for this?

Thanks for read and reply my post.

I have several question with this game.

1. I'm kinda confused with the Translation part. What I mean by this, in the tutorial, there's point (with bold sentences) that said " If you are updating from one of my older translation packs, DELETE the old i18nEx folder first !" , meanwhile this is my 1st time installing this game (using the 2022 pack), so is this count as "Old" or new? Because if this "OLD" I need to delete it first and paste the new one. And if this new, I just need to paste and overwrite it. In this case, I choose the Overwrite one (because fresh install). Is this the right one?

2. So after installing the mods, there're some not that said I need to delete the folder because its already exist from the pack. For this one is Uncensored folders. So I delete it. But when I start playing it and enter the character maker for the MC, it become like this. , so what went wrong? When I check the uncensored folder (that already available from the pack), looks like there're exist 2 type of penis. But when I play, it become like that in the picture. I haven check the female uncensored yet, but for male, this is what I got. Any help for this?

Thanks for read and reply my post.
1. When you first install CMI it creates a i18nEx folder. At that point it doesn't matter if you delete or overwrite it.
Only if you are updating the translation pack you must delete it first.
2. Dong doesn't show in male edit mode and that's normal.

1. When you first install CMI it creates a i18nEx folder. At that point it doesn't matter if you delete or overwrite it.
Only if you are updating the translation pack you must delete it first.
2. Dong doesn't show in male edit mode and that's normal.

thanks for the answer.

and 2 more question.

1. So, because I already play CM3D2 before, I dont have planning to download (and install CM3D2), so when I torrent the 2022 repack, I skip the CM3D2 and straight torrenting the COM3D2. From the tutorial, I just skip the installation part of CM3D2, and straight to do the COM3D2. The game run pretty okay (even I manage to get to the char creation that I ask above), but everytime I enter the game, it always pop up the message about the error regarding CM3D2. So, how do I bypass this? And the game itself still work fine right without it?

2. Is it normal to menu look like this? I mean, I can't scroll down for some reason at this part of the option.

Last edited:
thanks for the answer.

and 2 more question.

1. So, because I already play CM3D2 before, I dont have planning to download (and install CM3D2), so when I torrent the 2022 repack, I skip the CM3D2 and straight torrenting the COM3D2. From the tutorial, I just skip the installation part of CM3D2, and straight to do the COM3D2. The game run pretty okay (even I manage to get to the char creation that I ask above), but everytime I enter the game, it always pop up the message about the error regarding CM3D2. So, how do I bypass this? And the game itself still work fine right without it?

2. Is it normal to menu look like this? I mean, I can't scroll down for some reason at this part of the option.
I haven't tried the 2022 repack myself but I suspect that whoever made it used CM linked to COM and this was saved in the configuration file somewhere. If you are not planning to reinstall CM then you must remove the link. Run the launcher and click on the first button. See my previous post about it.

Try changing game resolution or use fullscreen. It looks to me like the window goes below the task bar.

By the way, I'm almost done compiling the new translation pack. You should update it later today.

This confuses me. I'm new to this. I installed the english version vanilla repack r6 from f95zone. The DLCs are good enough for me right now but I played the game and found out I can't even edit bodies. Help? Is this r4.5 modpack strictly for japanese?
What do you mean you can't edit bodies.
The modpack is for Jp version because I never tested it on En. If a mod requires a Jp exclusive mod that En version doesn't have or a CM3D2 dlc, it will throw errors.

Last edited:
I just want to say thanks for making this thread, all those guides (they're extremely well written for someone who I believe said English wasn't their native language) and.. I was almost going to thank you for making CMU 2022 (I realized the uploader is someone else). I only played COM3D2 and it was an older English version, with CMI on it. First time grabbing CM3D2 + COM3D2 + DLC, especially 7 years of it. Probably have more DLC to grab, though I haven't really taken a look at that area. The amount of content is already extreme, and I'm still gonna to grab R4.5 to check out what mods are in there.

It's.. going to be a while before I beat this.

I tried the R4 in the EN version and got duplicate errors but other than that no crashes yet. I just deleted the duplicates. Any suggestions on how to trim this down? I really just want some basic mod slider for body modifications and clothes. I tried the Edit in manage maids but there were no options at all that's usually on the left side of the screen that's why I downloaded the R4 but now I'm bombarded with the Mods.
I'm going to delete the old R4. I don't know why people still use it when I specifically said that it is obsolete. R4.5 is the latest.
The only duplicates are the ones I mentioned in the master guide (mainly the CMI uncensor and a mod that comes preloaded with Custom maid ultimate). Anything else is your own fault.
You don't really need more than CommonFiles, BODY and HEAD folders and that free color mod from OTHER. I'd also keep the LO body shapekey model replacements. The rest are optional but beware of mod dependencies because one mod might not work without another and there is no file redundancy in the modpack. I only kept one file of the same name and kinda grouped the mods that have interdependencies. I think I'm going to move some essential mods to CommonFiles.
Included presets won't work without their respective mods. So don't cry about them if you trim the modpack.
You should really read the CMI documentation and the rest of the master guide. There is a learning curve. If you want more sliders you need to learn how to use AddModSlider (F5) and ShapekeyMaster plugins. Then learn to make your own mods.

I have a problem with a specific skin type uncensor (Lean muscle skin) it still has mosiac while all other skins are properly uncensored and its is a default skin not a mod. Also i can't find its uncensored files in the female uncesnsor mod directory. Could it be because it is one of later released skins and doesn't have uncensored texture yet? or am i doing something wrong?.

I have a problem with a specific skin type uncensor (Lean muscle skin) it still has mosiac while all other skins are properly uncensored and its is a default skin not a mod. Also i can't find its uncensored files in the female uncesnsor mod directory. Could it be because it is one of later released skins and doesn't have uncensored texture yet? or am i doing something wrong?.
It's likely one of the newer skins and doesn't have an uncensor texture because nobody bothered to make it.

Hi, I'm currently installing the game using the master guide, but I came into a halt so I wanted to ask somebody.

- put it in CM3D2_ROOT and run it from there (as Administrator)

I don't have a CM3D2_ROOT folder in cm3d2, should I make one?

Also, does LMMT 2.0 have major issues I might run into? I see that there is a stable version of it.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm currently installing the game using the master guide, but I came into a halt so I wanted to ask somebody.

- put it in CM3D2_ROOT and run it from there (as Administrator)

I don't have a CM3D2_ROOT folder in cm3d2, should I make one?

Also, does LMMT 2.0 have major issues I might run into? I see that there is a stable version of it.

Thanks!
Read the glossary.
The stable status of LMMT refers to the installer itself not how it behaves in game.

I haven't tried the 2022 repack myself but I suspect that whoever made it used CM linked to COM and this was saved in the configuration file somewhere. If you are not planning to reinstall CM then you must remove the link. Run the launcher and click on the first button. See my previous post about it.

Try changing game resolution or use fullscreen. It looks to me like the window goes below the task bar.

By the way, I'm almost done compiling the new translation pack. You should update it later today.

What do you mean you can't edit bodies.
The modpack is for Jp version because I never tested it on En. If a mod requires a Jp exclusive mod that En version doesn't have or a CM3D2 dlc, it will throw errors.

thanks for the answer.. :D

Hi, Sorry for asking support. I have finished download 2020 pack and updates but when i download dlc, i realised some dlc link is bugged by mediafire and i can't download. I was wondering is there any alternative dlc links for me to download. or i have to download the whole latest 2022 repack to skip this issue

Last edited:
Hi, Sorry for asking support. I have finished download 2020 pack and updates but when i download dlc, i realised some dlc link is bugged by mediafire and i can't download. I was wondering is there any alternative dlc links for me to download. or i have to download the whole latest 2022 repack to skip this issue
Copy and send me the broken links in private and I'll try to fix them. This is becoming a habit of mediafire to corrupt links.
Alternatively use the 2022 repack and spare yourself the hassle of manually installing 100+ dlc

sorry i got confused where is the private message button. i saw you enter the list but i was double check all the link is that broken

Hi, thank you for your amazing work writing the guides and always staying tuned. I wanted to ask you: last year I downloaded the "summer 2020" version and a year later I find myself with many dlc and mods missing compared to the new 2022 version. Is there a way to "update" the 2020 to the 2022 version?
Or do I have to manually add each DLC and mod?
Or do I delete the 2020 version and install the 2022 version? and in this case how do I keep the save?

Back