What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

RedCobra75

Reputation score
where i can download the most updated presets ? im looking for good beutifull original character ( OC character ).

that not db.bepis website

or anyone have presets collections ?

Last edited:

lodypushy

Reputation score
Game works now after running it as Administrator, should've done that before i deleted and reinstalled everything again lol.

Scorbe

Reputation score
Hello, thanks for all your hard work.
I have downloaded everything, put in a new drive, ready to install from scratch.
Do i need to do anything about the outdated version of cm3d2 and com3d2 (its a night) already installed on another drive? (I plan to delete it all eventually, once the new ones are done and running)
Is there going to be any overlap or problem in the registry? This is my uneducated plebeian worry.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Hello, thanks for all your hard work.
I have downloaded everything, put in a new drive, ready to install from scratch.
Do i need to do anything about the outdated version of cm3d2 and com3d2 (its a night) already installed on another drive? (I plan to delete it all eventually, once the new ones are done and running)
Is there going to be any overlap or problem in the registry? This is my uneducated plebeian worry.
CM3D2 can be left as is. COM3D2 must be updated. Eng and Jap version don't share the same registry key.

sexmaker69

Reputation score
i just finished downloading the japanese version with a total of 150+GB and i also downloaded sybaris english and uncensored file, where do i put those translation and uncensored in the game folder?

yitengchengai

Reputation score
English discussion only.
i just finished downloading the japanese version with a total of 150+GB and i also downloaded sybaris english and uncensored file, where do i put those translation and uncensored in the game folder?
我不会英文,我的母语是中文,我只能用中文来描述,加上我的截图。
我猜“translation ”文件应该放在“gamedata\BepinEx\Translation”里面,它与“illusion”的"ai-shoujo"类似。注意:”如果文件名称是“translation”,您只需要把文件放到“gamedata\BepinEx\”下面即可;
translation.png
关于“uncensored”文件,它应该在"gamedata\Mod\"里面。我用的“uncensored”mod是用“CMI2.5.19”安装的,我从kiss网站下载了最新版的"update"文件并安装好后,然后再安装“CMI2.5.19”,当然了,它也包含一些“translation”文件,您安装的时候只需要勾选上就可以了。但“CMI2.5.19 uncensored”不和”Modpack R4.8 uncensored”兼容,因为两者的“uncensored”文件有一些重复,且“Modpack R4.8 uncensored”文件有一些是过时的,我花了一些时间,手动删除了一些”uncensored“文件,当我再次运行游戏时,这些"uncensored"文件才发挥作用,希望这些能帮助到您。
uncensored.png

rin tashiro

Reputation score
Which DLC has Dan! Gan! Party for Yandere? I can't find it by backtracking the news on KISS' official website. I even filtered by both song name and maid personality.

Or did I get my memories mixed up with Yandere's karaoke for other songs?

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Which DLC has Dan! Gan! Party for Yandere? I can't find it by backtracking the news on KISS' official website. I even filtered by both song name and maid personality.

Or did I get my memories mixed up with Yandere's karaoke for other songs?
After a bit of research in the shop I don't think yandere got that song but I can't be 100% sure. It might be bundled with something else but it's highly unlikely. Dlc titles are somewhat explicit of what they contain and yandere isn't mentioned in many

You will never get a proper answer if you ask like that. There are far too many variables for me to consider or even bother to formulate an answer.
1. what repack is that ? The one l linked in op is far bigger than that.
2. tf is sybaris english and uncensored file ? where did you get them from ? Actually I don't wan't to know. I don't want links to obsolete stuff in the thread. Just so you know we stopped using sybaris years ago. We use only BepInEx now.
3. what kind of translation is that ? XUnity? i18nEx ? Please don't say it's YAT. Does that translation have a folder with a single big txt file or many folders with many txt files ?
4. why do you ask where to put uncensor ? It's not like you can get it separately unless it's from some outdated source from years ago. Normally it gets installed with COM Modular Installer
5. did you read anything from the op? the master guide has all the information needed to properly set up the game.

tl;dr update game and install and scrap whatever you downloaded from unknown sources

Last edited:

Winkel

Reputation score
Is DLC Checker no longer maintained by its creator? The current list has not been updated for several months. It also has a typo, which prevents detecting "Additional dance - Wondering beads" DLC.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Is DLC Checker no longer maintained by its creator? The current list has not been updated for several months. It also has a typo, which prevents detecting "Additional dance - Wondering beads" DLC.
For all I know it should still be maintained but probably not on a weekly basis.
Yes I mentioned that typo before and I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed by now
The real question is who updates the COM_NewListDLC.lst (apparently it's Hoa who does the lst maintenance and the last update took 3+ months)
If I were to guess the lst stopped being updated around 14 dlc ago. That's roughly 3 months of silence. Whoever maintains the lst might be on a break or has quit maintaining it alltogether. People do get bored of doing the same shit over and over again while having no obligation and no recognition.

Last edited:

yitengchengai

Reputation score
Damn, I just came to this forum and this forum turned me off a little bit. It is so unfriendly and does not support other languages except English.
I spent some time and posted a solution in Chinese on how to install the "Translation" and "Uncensored" mods, and then received an official warning from the forum, asking me to translate my reply in English or use Google Translate. Reply again, I have no higher education and I don’t speak English. For any of your replies, I can only use Google Translate to roughly understand their meaning. I would like to reply in Chinese with solutions to some problems raised by netizens on this forum. It But I was asked to use Google Translate to translate into English to reply. I don’t know whether what I said after using Google Translate still meant what I expressed and whether there were any grammatical errors.
In the future, I may know some ways to solve the problems of netizens in this forum. I tried my best to express my thoughts, but due to the language barrier, I'm sorry, I can only watch. I can't participate in the reply. I don't want to be criticized by the forum again. Official warning.
--This reply was translated using Google Translate. I don’t know if there are any grammatical errors. If so, please forgive me.

hentaiweaver

Reputation score
Followed the link to R4.8, dcrypted, and got a list of Google Doc links. Attempted to access the first one, and was informed that the file no longer exists.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I uploaded the monthly translation pack update if anyone wants to catch up.
All dlc events as of this date should be translated.
All official translation from eng version as of this date was merged into the pack.

Teddyflora

Reputation score
Hey thanks for all the hard work @inlolzwetrust, Went through the Master guide and did everything as instructed, loading up the game for the first time now. Hopefully successful, but wanted to ask, I didnt do the 5.3.1. GAME UPDATES step because I'm not really interested in having the most up to date DLC and whatever they offer in these updates, I've never played COM3D and just want what was in the pack so far. However, I'm wondering, was the update REQUIRED just for me to play the game or to get new shit?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Hey thanks for all the hard work @inlolzwetrust, Went through the Master guide and did everything as instructed, loading up the game for the first time now. Hopefully successful, but wanted to ask, I didnt do the 5.3.1. GAME UPDATES step because I'm not really interested in having the most up to date DLC and whatever they offer in these updates, I've never played COM3D and just want what was in the pack so far. However, I'm wondering, was the update REQUIRED just for me to play the game or to get new shit?
for all I know update is required or CMI will refuse to install

Cas415

Reputation score
Two questions:

1. Does upgrading the facilities actually do anything? Can the upgrades be stacked? Sometimes it feels like nothing really changes other than how much I earn from it.

2. Can I install and run the game on different drives? I plan on having the original installed on "C:" and another installed on "D:" that I can mess around on. Will that cause problems or will things be ok?

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did they ever add events that make it possible for a maid to lose her virginity to a man other than the player? Such as NTR or Swinging.

einstorage

Reputation score
hello, just a small question

If I just want to play COM3D2 only and never intended to play CM3D2 what step can I skip in your guide? can I just immediately go to step " 5.3. Step 2: COM3D2 INSTALLATION" ?

I just want to play COM3D2 with all it's DLC, story avaible +english translaate, uncensored and futa if available.

also if i want to make the girls stat max immediately and modify climax state on yotogi, do I need mod for this?

EDIT:
Oh there is actually step " 7. MINIMAL INSTALLATION ".

So I assume I just need to do this step for COM3D2 content only.so if I want futa mod, I need to copy the essential mod into the game folder

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
hello, just a small question

If I just want to play COM3D2 only and never intended to play CM3D2 what step can I skip in your guide? can I just immediately go to step " 5.3. Step 2: COM3D2 INSTALLATION" ?

I just want to play COM3D2 with all it's DLC, story avaible +english translaate, uncensored and futa if available.

also if i want to make the girls stat max immediately and modify climax state on yotogi, do I need mod for this?

EDIT:
Oh there is actually step " 7. MINIMAL INSTALLATION ".

So I assume I just need to do this step for COM3D2 content only.so if I want futa mod, I need to copy the essential mod into the game folder
Minimal installation could be outdated. I'll have to take a look and revise it when I get the chance.
You can skip CM3D2 installation all together but you will be missing the CM personalities in COM. Some mods that rely on CM assets won't work. Also you will be prompted to fix or remove the link between COM and CM when you launch COM. It's because the uploader already had them linked on their system and the settings are preserved.