What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

einstorage

Reputation score
Minimal installation could be outdated. I'll have to take a look and revise it when I get the chance.
You can skip CM3D2 installation all together but you will be missing the CM personalities in COM. Some mods that rely on CM assets won't work. Also you will be prompted to fix or remove the link between COM and CM when you launch COM. It's because the uploader already had them linked on their system and the settings are preserved.
I see. hmm, I really don't want any trouble I think I just do all step since I have finish download 250GB torrent. I'm not quite technical or even the best reader out there. but I'll do my best, for science

Minimal installation could be outdated. I'll have to take a look and revise it when I get the chance.
You can skip CM3D2 installation all together but you will be missing the CM personalities in COM. Some mods that rely on CM assets won't work. Also you will be prompted to fix or remove the link between COM and CM when you launch COM. It's because the uploader already had them linked on their system and the settings are preserved.
Sorry for multiple mention I just notice you say this in the guide

" * This will give you better translation for the main story ported from English version. The rest of it will still be machine translated with minor corrections." at the section " COM3D2 English Translation "
is the strory english version from f95zone actually already contain ALL story, and DLC in japanese only some side content? like side character story or something like that?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Sorry for multiple mention I just notice you say this in the guide

" * This will give you better translation for the main story ported from English version. The rest of it will still be machine translated with minor corrections." at the section " COM3D2 English Translation "
is the strory english version from f95zone actually already contain ALL story, and DLC in japanese only some side content? like side character story or something like that?
Event wise eng version is at least 1 year behind jap. Costume wise they are more or less the same at this point. All official eng content is ported to jap. For more details about translation read 5.4.1
It's not rocket science to install this game, seriously. It's hard but not impossible to fuck up so badly that you need to reinstall the whole thing from scratch. Everything can be fixed on the go should something go wrong.

einstorage

Reputation score
Event wise eng version is at least 1 year behind jap. Costume wise they are more or less the same at this point. All official eng content is ported to jap. For more details about translation read 5.4.1
It's not rocket science to install this game, seriously. It's hard but not impossible to fuck up so badly that you need to reinstall the whole thing from scratch. Everything can be fixed on the go should something go wrong.
I see, so at least the main story is pretty much translated from the english version without waiting 2 or more second for machine translatation with the exeption for that 1 year gap event? cool

I'm just finish install everything. and damn. your not kidding when you said the game takes a long time to load and I'm using NVME. lol

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I see, so at least the main story is pretty much translated from the english version without waiting 2 or more second for machine translatation with the exeption for that 1 year gap event? cool
No no. Everything is translated. That's what the translation pack is for. You don't have to wait at all for translation. It's just that the unofficial part differs in quality being MTL and all. Could be better or worse but Sugoi is the absolute best alternative to human translation because the ai model was trained specifically for this kind of content. Some of the official translation uses fucking google translate which is far inferior and lazy until they release a patch to improve the scripts. I recompile the translation on a monthly basis depending on how much content was added. It has to be at least 2MB of new scripts to be worth the time.
For reference jap has 179MB of unique lines while eng has 103MB. So 76MB is all machine translated. In percentages that's currently 58% official - 42% MTL and closing the gap rather fast.

einstorage

Reputation score
No no. Everything is translated. That's what the translation pack is for. You don't have to wait at all for translation. It's just that the unofficial part differs in quality being MTL and all. Could be better or worse but Sugoi is the absolute best alternative to human translation because the ai model was trained specifically for this kind of content. Some of the official translation uses fucking google translate which is far inferior and lazy until they release a patch to improve the scripts. I recompile the translation on a monthly basis depending on how much content was added. It has to be at least 2MB of new scripts to be worth the time.
For reference jap has 179MB of unique lines while eng has 103MB. So 76MB is all machine translated. In percentages that's currently 58% official - 42% MTL and closing the gap rather fast.
um I never disagree though lol. I just saying except those MTL 42%. everything is already shown up as english text instantly without waiting for 2 second which is very cool
anyway thanks for everything.

also is there any new position? I only go thorugh day 8 but it seems there is still the same yotogi position as the english version from f95zone..

sedorikkumanga

Reputation score
hi! i have been updating the mod recently and installing old missing dlc's. it seems like mega and mediafire killed some of the links :
-- [COM3D2 Shop] [GP01 Compatibility Pack] [Ladylike]:
-- [COM3D2 Shop] [Costume Set] [Vol.8]:
-- [COM3D2 Shop] [Relationship & H-event Add-on Pack] [Osananajimi]:
-- [COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.33]:
>>> [COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.39] Master Soap Sex Play Maid & Master Soap Service Maid feat. Innocence, Tsundere, Kuudere, Tomboy, Sadist
-- [Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Mumuta Costume Set 2]:

by the way i was unable to find the following:

[A.K.Pack Trial Version]
[COM3D2 LC Maid Suit Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Kunoichi Set]

do i need them for the modpack?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
hi! i have been updating the mod recently and installing old missing dlc's. it seems like mega and mediafire killed some of the links :
-- [COM3D2 Shop] [GP01 Compatibility Pack] [Ladylike]:
-- [COM3D2 Shop] [Costume Set] [Vol.8]:
-- [COM3D2 Shop] [Relationship & H-event Add-on Pack] [Osananajimi]:
-- [COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.33]:
>>> [COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.39] Master Soap Sex Play Maid & Master Soap Service Maid feat. Innocence, Tsundere, Kuudere, Tomboy, Sadist
-- [Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Mumuta Costume Set 2]:

by the way i was unable to find the following:

[A.K.Pack Trial Version]
[COM3D2 LC Maid Suit Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Kunoichi Set]

do i need them for the modpack?
I'll fix the links if they are broken when I get the chance. Mediafire breaks links for no reason.
I don't think any of them are critical for the modpack and all of them should be somewhere in the list or preloaded in the 2023 repack.

KMoshiro

Reputation score
hi, I have a problem, I can't unzip the mod pack, it gives me an error, I have tried with winrar and 7z even I used hj-split, try to download again from another browser and I still get the same error, could it be that it works in a specific version of 7z?
PD: the error message: unexpected end of data

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
hello, I have a problem, I can't unzip the mod pack, it gives me an error, I have tried with winrar and 7z even I used hj-split, try to download again from another browser and I still get the same error, could it be that it works in a specific version of 7z?
Then maybe your hdd/ssd sucks. Bad sectors. Don't rule out this possibility.
Only 7zip can extract it correctly. Use the latest version and you should be fine.
Before you extract make sure to compare the md5 checksum of the files and download again the files that give different checksums.

KMoshiro

Reputation score
Then maybe your hdd/ssd sucks. Bad sectors. Don't rule out this possibility.
Only 7zip can extract it correctly. Use the latest version and you should be fine.
Before you extract make sure to compare the md5 checksum of the files and download again the files that give different checksums.
Thanks you are probably right about the disks, but I tried in 2 different hdd and 2 different ssd, in the same way I downloaded it in 2 different PCs with different versions of windows (Win10ltsc & Win10home), I also tried to download from the Brave and Chrome browser, and as a last test I downloaded the files from my phone, but it gave the same result...

Pd: I also did the MD5 checksum check and it's ok.

I've already fixed it, I'll leave the steps I took to fix it
1. Optimize your disks to defragment them
2. Download the files from the Firefox Browser
3. Unzip with all downloaded files

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
When's the next major modpack update scheduled ?
Somewhere between today and never.
There is no schedule and there never was one. I do things when I feel like it in my spare time.
After all these months hardly any worthy new mods were made available publicly. All the "good" mods are locked behind closed communities and I'm tired of searching for the key. I do have tons of resources that were never published but many of them are unoptimized direct ports that can and will crash the game and it's not worth the effort to fix them. I need to focus on much more important aspects of my life. I will try to push a final R4.9 build before christmas and that's it. No promises. Don't expect too much from it. Just some updates and maybe a bunch of presets if I can finish them. I have absolutely no interest in maintaining this modpack for any longer. I only did what I do because of the connections I made along these years and out of force of habit. I never even played the game though I know more than I need to know about its inner workings. I will continue to post game updates but unless there is a sudden boom in mod development don't expect any other modpack releases.

BBFOG

Reputation score
Fairly new here, I migrated from the English AIO pack I found some time ago.

1) Thank you inlolzwetrust, I never could have gotten the Japanese stuff working without your guides. Sad to have just gotten here as you're about to semi-retire.

2) I have had a long running problem, both with the Japanese version and the AIO English pack, both on old hardware and new hardware, and that is with the dance game. 50/50 the sound track and the bubbles are badly desynched. Sometimes it is perfect, I can hum the song and get great scores. Other times the sound track starts up to five seconds before the bubbles, and I have to turn off the sound just to have a hope of getting a fair score. Any tips/fixes?

I apologize if this is a repeat question, but I couldn't get this forum's search engine to give me decent hits.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Fairly new here, I migrated from the English AIO pack I found some time ago.

1) Thank you inlolzwetrust, I never could have gotten the Japanese stuff working without your guides. Sad to have just gotten here as you're about to semi-retire.

2) I have had a long running problem, both with the Japanese version and the AIO English pack, both on old hardware and new hardware, and that is with the dance game. 50/50 the sound track and the bubbles are badly desynched. Sometimes it is perfect, I can hum the song and get great scores. Other times the sound track starts up to five seconds before the bubbles, and I have to turn off the sound just to have a hope of getting a fair score. Any tips/fixes?

I apologize if this is a repeat question, but I couldn't get this forum's search engine to give me decent hits.
I think there was a plugin that had something to do with syncing the rhythm dance. I was never good at it for exactly this reason and never bothered with the dances.
Read the CMI documentation and see if RhythmExtraOption plugin does anything useful

Witty_Username

Reputation score

Look for a plugin called COM3D2.NoteColor.Plugin in CMI or at

NamelessWithName

Reputation score
Hi, thank you for your hard work with this.
I have some questions:
I installed your Custom Maid Ultimate 2023 + Missing DLCs from the links + CMI + Modpack 4.8
Should the 100% of the mods work or it can be 90%? Because some clothes, hairs, etc, shows me an error. So, I don't know if i did something wrong or is normal for not all the mods to work.
I send you some images to show you from what errors im talking about.
Error2.png
Error1.png

The other question is if can zip the game with all DLC + CMI + Modpack 4.8 installed and keep it as a backup or is it a bad idea to do that?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Hi, thank you for your hard work with this.
I have some questions:
I installed your Custom Maid Ultimate 2023 + Missing DLCs from the links + CMI + Modpack 4.8
Should the 100% of the mods work or it can be 90%? Because some clothes, hairs, etc, shows me an error. So, I don't know if i did something wrong or is normal for not all the mods to work.
I send you some images to show you from what errors im talking about.
View attachment 49052
View attachment 49051

The other question is if can zip the game with all DLC + CMI + Modpack 4.8 installed and keep it as a backup or is it a bad idea to do that?
100% of the mods should work if you did everything right. My guess is that you didn't properly link COM to CM.
I did not upload the Custom Maid Ultimate 2023 repack. I don't do repacks. Not for JP version anyway.
I don't think you need to zip the entire thing. It's just a waste of storage.

xandynator

Reputation score
Hello bro, how are you?

I was installing the most updated version and dlcs from what was available here.
In analysis with the DLC checker, these show as not installed after procedures:

Not Installed:
[COM3D2 Append] [CR Edit System Data Link]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Dance - wondering beads]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hat and Paper Hat Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]

First I wanted to know if any of them are available in the DLCs list in case I made a mistake.

Two, this [CR Edit System Data Link] apparently serves to install CRE, but somewhere I read that it could be installed without updating the game, is that the case?

Third, I thought about making a package of everything I downloaded separately, but which will probably be needed by other players (updates and DLCs), does it help the community?

Thanks

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Hello bro, how are you?

I was installing the most updated version and dlcs from what was available here.
In analysis with the DLC checker, these show as not installed after procedures:

Not Installed:
[COM3D2 Append] [CR Edit System Data Link]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Dance - wondering beads]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hat and Paper Hat Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]

First I wanted to know if any of them are available in the DLCs list in case I made a mistake.

Two, this [CR Edit System Data Link] apparently serves to install CRE, but somewhere I read that it could be installed without updating the game, is that the case?

Third, I thought about making a package of everything I downloaded separately, but which will probably be needed by other players (updates and DLCs), does it help the community?

Thanks
DLC checker is not necessarily up to date and can contain errors
1. not needed.
2. it's just a glitch in dlc checker lst. it's looking for the wrong arc name
3,4,5 useless crap. Don't bother

Making a dlc pack doesn't really help because it will be outdated by next week. If you want to make your own list and reupload to a different service then it's up to you. Not everyone has good experience with mediafire. For me it's the best because it's free and has no stupid download quota and the speed while not the best is still pretty good.
Someone will probably make a 2024 repack anyway.