What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

yitengchengai

Reputation score
Thank you for your selfless sharing. I downloaded the mods and dlc you shared, and borrowed a wireless mouse and keyboard and an xbox wireless controller. Through amdlink and steamlink, I can play the games on my computer on my mobile phone, and com3d2 Runs smoothly at 1080p 120fps on my phone. I use steam to map the keyboard and mouse to the xbox wireless controller so that I can use the xbox wireless controller to simulate the keyboard and mouse on my computer to play this game. Thank you again for your selfless sharing and your love for this game.

This translation is provided by Google Translate

Attachments

ferykutulan

Reputation score
excuse me
i already have ur R4.8 modpack, if i want to update R4.9 it need to overwrite or delete previous file first ?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
excuse me
i already have ur R4.8 modpack, if i want to update R4.9 it need to overwrite or delete previous file first ?
Delete the old one.
As new mods are introduced so are new dependencies and I have to move the folders around and regroup them. If you overwrite you will get duplicates.
You can overwrite or replace the preset folder. I think I kept the same file names for the most part when I updated the presets.

Last edited:

ferykutulan

Reputation score
Delete the old one.
As new mods are introduced so are new dependencies and I have to move the folders around and regroup them. If you overwrite you will get duplicates.
You can overwrite or replace the preset folder. I think I kept the same file names for the most part when I updated the presets.
okay thanks

kiet200214

Reputation score
Does anyone still have Tobiichi Origami Angel Devil mod ? The link author seem to break so i hope if anyone still have it

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Maybe try updating the game to latest version before all things and be sure that COM is linked to CM since the error is referencing a CM dlc personality.
It says that it's an unknown yotogi class for anesan. It would help to know what you did to trigger that error. Did you use any cheats to unlock anything?

lolimolester6969

Reputation score
Got this error mid event, was stuck on a black screen. Any way to fix?

[Error : Unity Log] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: count
Stack trace:
System.String.Remove (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count)
MaidPartsCollider.Read ()
MaidPartsCollider.AddCollider ()
PrivateMaidTouchManager+<Setup>c__Iterator0.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

Attachments

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Got this error mid event, was stuck on a black screen. Any way to fix?

[Error : Unity Log] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Cannot be negative.
Parameter name: count
Stack trace:
System.String.Remove (Int32 startIndex, Int32 count)
MaidPartsCollider.Read ()
MaidPartsCollider.AddCollider ()
PrivateMaidTouchManager+<Setup>c__Iterator0.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
Change the body on that maid with LO highpoly body v2.12.1350 beta02 (the icon with pink contour from body tab) or the default replacement LO body from CMI. Save and try again.

Lionshide

Reputation score
I appreciate your time and effort, but I have a question. For some reason, the Honkai model faces transformed into a checkered pattern when I applied the . What is lacking?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I appreciate your time and effort, but I have a question. For some reason, the Honkai model faces transformed into a checkered pattern when I applied the . What is lacking?
I didn't use zoobot mods because I don't want to deal with ported faces. I use only standard gp faces and spend the extra time to make them look accurate using the existing face parts. I only borrowed a couple of costumes from that pack to complete existing presets.
Btw you need to install his hkk pack as instructed in his readme. Iirc all sorts of issues were reported with zoobot modpack so I advise extra caution and document yourself on the requirements. If you encounter any issue then I advise you to contact the man himself on CM discord or at least report the issue there for him to see. There's no point in asking here.

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
There is no uncensor for lean muscle skin right?
Probably nobody bothered to uncensor that skin texture because it was released more recently like many others. The original skin uncensor pack was made ages ago. It's not a big deal to uncensor the rest of them it's just that nobody cared enough to do it. You can do it yourself if you want even with paint if you don't know photoshop. Just take a normal uncensored skin of your liking and crop the pussy patch from it then paste it on the new skin. Repeat for lwhite, ldark, normal and mugen and their shadow textures.
Or use a pussy tattoo to cover that region like everyone else. There are plenty to choose from. The real issue here is that the official skins are 1K resolution and for that reason it will downsample 4K tattoos to 1K and will look like crap. I for one prefer to use a base 4K skin and apply tattoos to it until it has all the details I want.
TL;DR Learn to combine tattoos on a plain 4K skin.

Last edited:

ashley000xxx

Reputation score
i am just getting a black screen after downloading from ( ) and starting the com3d2 and cm3d2 for the first time....... Please help

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
i am just getting a black screen after downloading from ( ) and starting the com3d2 and cm3d2 for the first time....... Please help
Did you follow the guide in the first post of this thread?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
If you update to 2.34 there were some reported issues.
These are the current fixes:
- i18nEx bug that causes the new mode button texture to not be displayed. This can be fixed for now with PainBrioché's TextureFix_MansionBanner.cs script. Extract in Scripts folder.
Don't install it if you don't use i18nEx translation.
Delete the previous EnTranslationAssetFix.cs if installed!
Note: You need the updated CMI 2.5.21 RC3 or newer for it to work because of ScriptLoader update.
- Autoconverter fix . Put COM3D2.AutoConverter.Managed.dll and COM3D2.AutoConverter.Patcher.dll in Sybaris folder.
- was released for version 2.34+. Everything should be good until proven otherwise.

Attachments

Last edited:

ashley000xxx

Reputation score
Did you follow the guide in the first post of this thread?
i followed the guide and downloaded the pre requisites for the game (LMMT, Ntlea for japanese locale, XUAT file) but even after doin this all i am just gettin a black screen on games startup and null reference exception error.......