What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

Wolfe

Reputation score
so, i guess i'm just stuck with this strange situation
i've just been restarting the extraction repeatedly once it gets too slow... so at this rate it'll be done in like a week
LMFAO ok so it was just avast anti virus scanning everything as it was being extracted that was slowing it down to a crawl
disabled it and it finished extracting in like one minute xD
i wish i'd thought to try that sooner, would have saved me HOURS, but at least now i can play !

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
LMFAO ok so it was just avast anti virus scanning everything as it was being extracted that was slowing it down to a crawl
i wish i'd thought to try that sooner, would have saved me HOURS, but at least now i can play !
uninstall that piece of crap if it's hogging resources to that extent

Wolfe

Reputation score
well it's caught some things that defender has missed in the past, and i've never noticed it being a resource hog before, but i'll definitely be keeping a very close eye on it now for sure and kick it if it causes issues again!

anyway, one last quick question as i wanna make sure i understand correctly:
i just reinstalled the modular installer and in the guide i see it says to 'Remove "Mod\[CMI] Uncensor" if it was created' - i have a folder now inside my Mod folder that's labeled "[CMI]Uncensors" - i assume that is the same folder and i should remove it, yes? (it feels silly to ask but the name is slightly different so just want to be 100% sure i'm not making a mistake)

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
well it's caught some things that defender has missed in the past, and i've never noticed it being a resource hog before, but i'll definitely be keeping a very close eye on it now for sure and kick it if it causes issues again!

anyway, one last quick question as i wanna make sure i understand correctly:
i just reinstalled the modular installer and in the guide i see it says to 'Remove "Mod\[CMI] Uncensor" if it was created' - i have a folder now inside my Mod folder that's labeled "[CMI]Uncensors" - i assume that is the same folder and i should remove it, yes? (it feels silly to ask but the name is slightly different so just want to be 100% sure i'm not making a mistake)
Yep. Delete it because the modpack already has it included with minor modifications and different folder structure to make it easier to understand what is what for further modifications. But it's a dupe reagardless.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
so, i guess i'm just stuck with this strange situation
i've just been restarting the extraction repeatedly once it gets too slow... so at this rate it'll be done in like a week
LOL, it will never finish if you do that.

Yeah, avast shields eat up way too much of the system resources. Unless you're browsing the internet turn them off.

Deltablade

Reputation score
I've been getting an error since updating my game with some of the new DLCs, including the newest one COM3D2 Adult Visual Enhancement Pack, and I was wondering if anyone might know anything about it. My game starts up fine and loads saves, but when I try to progress the day by pressing next the music cuts out and the screen goes black. The logs also pop up with this error:
エラーが発生しました
ファイル : AllMain.ks 行 : 146
タグ : r
Member "IsTeikokusouRevivalMode" does not exist

I've attached my output log for reference, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I've been getting an error since updating my game with some of the new DLCs, including the newest one COM3D2 Adult Visual Enhancement Pack, and I was wondering if anyone might know anything about it. My game starts up fine and loads saves, but when I try to progress the day by pressing next the music cuts out and the screen goes black. The logs also pop up with this error:
エラーが発生しました

I've attached my output log for reference, any help would be greatly appreciated!
update to 2.34.2 if you want to use new game mode.

asdcw1

Reputation score
エラーが発生しました

Getting the same error here and updating to 2.34.2 does not work.

I tested out a few scenarios:
2.34.2 with Mods (latest CMI and Modpack)-> not only am I getting the error by progressing to the next in-game day, the new gamemode in the DLC does not even show up in the menu
エラーが発生しました

2.34.2 with COM3D2 Vanilla -> same error as above

2.34.2 with COM3D2.5 Vanilla -> New gamemode shows up in the menu and works perfectly with the new DLC

2.33.2 with Mods -> Works normally without errors however new gamemode won't show up so you can't play it as the game requires the new patch 2.34 to function

Seif

Reputation score
Does anyone know why, when updating the game with a new patch (sample 2.34.2), the update freezes when it tries to update script files, for example script_charaevent001_2.arc. Another files update correct, problem only with script_* files. Previously updates with new patches worked fine.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Does anyone know why, when updating the game with a new patch (sample 2.34.2), the update freezes when it tries to update script files, for example script_charaevent001_2.arc. Another files update correct, problem only with script_* files. Previously updates with new patches worked fine.
Never heard of this issue before. The only reason why an update could fail is if you are running anything from the game folder. Otherwise it could maybe just be a bad download, who knows. Otherwise I don't see any reason why it would stop at a certain file only.

Seif

Reputation score
Never heard of this issue before. The only reason why an update could fail is if you are running anything from the game folder. Otherwise it could maybe just be a bad download, who knows. Otherwise I don't see any reason why it would stop at a certain file only.
I'm not running the update from the game folder. I also thought that the update downloaded crookedly, but I downloaded it several times with a new one, and also tried to download and install other versions. The problem is always the same as soon as the script files start updating (script_charaevent001.arc or script_gp001.arc and so on... any file starting with script_) - this causes the installer to hang, why? I don't understand. There were no problems before. I tried downloading a new version (05.2023 torrent) of the game from the link and when updating I had the same problems. Game folder is G:\Games\COM3D2 (Using the bat file I also registered the game in the registry). Maybe there is a manual way to update? I know that updates are registered in Update.lst

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I'm not running the update from the game folder. I also thought that the update downloaded crookedly, but I downloaded it several times with a new one, and also tried to download and install other versions. The problem is always the same as soon as the script files start updating (script_charaevent001.arc or script_gp001.arc and so on... any file starting with script_) - this causes the installer to hang, why? I don't understand. There were no problems before. I tried downloading a new version (05.2023 torrent) of the game from the link and when updating I had the same problems. Game folder is G:\Games\COM3D2 (Using the bat file I also registered the game in the registry). Maybe there is a manual way to update? I know that updates are registered in Update.lst
You can't update manually because when you run the updater it also updates the version list of all arc files so it can keep track of them and not install older versions. You could in theory write the file names yourself in update.lst and their version if you know what you are doing and copy the files only if the file version is higher than what you already have. Could you do it? Yes. Should you do it? No.
Is it possible that something else might interfere with the updater? Some really dumb antivirus that panics when it sees "script" in the file name perhaps ?

Seif

Reputation score
You can't update manually because when you run the updater it also updates the version list of all arc files so it can keep track of them and not install older versions. You could in theory write the file names yourself in update.lst and their version if you know what you are doing and copy the files only if the file version is higher than what you already have. Could you do it? Yes. Should you do it? No.
Is it possible that something else might interfere with the updater? Some really dumb antivirus that panics when it sees "script" in the file name perhaps ?
1709827694859.png
Stuck at this stage. I don't have an antivirus, just a basic windows defender. Maybe you know what is this CRC32?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
View attachment 49624
Stuck at this stage. I don't have an antivirus, just a basic windows defender. Maybe you know what is this CRC32?
It gets stuck doing the hash check?
Here the update.lst of a random dlc. It basically fails to compare the hash value from that list with the one generated from the file itself.
Normally this would mean that the file inside the pack is corrupted. But you say that it does that for other dlc as well? And only for the script arcs?
Capture.PNG
I have absolutely no idea what can possibly cause this behavior. Did you recently do any changes on your system worth mentioning?
Have you tried a simple restart? Running the updater as admin? Extracting the update on another drive?
Don't know if it would help but you can try to replace the update.exe with the one from another update that worked for you.

Last edited:

iorerkek

Reputation score
hi. does anybody know where "lovemore crymore" song is stored in the game files? want to extract it but can't find. or maybe someone can extract it and upload. will be grateful.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
hi. does anybody know where "lovemore crymore" song is stored in the game files? want to extract it but can't find. or maybe someone can extract it and upload. will be grateful.
sound_gp002p1.arc > lovemorecrymore_short_pole.ogg
Use SybarisArcEditor to extract it

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I haven't really paid any attention to the COM3D2.5 and KCES dlc in a while. I just kinda installed whatever I could get my hands on. Everything in the list.
I gave KCES a run (*as a standalone app) to see what personalities have their presets complete with high poly parts.
To summarize this is what I found:
-anesan: ok
-blunt: missing hair
-tomboy: missing costume
-kuudere: missing back hair, costume
-little devil: missing hair
-masochist: missing hair
-gyaru: ok
-haraguro: missing hair
-friendly: ok
-ladylike: missing hair
-ojousama: missing hair
-lost friend: missing hair
-tsundere: missing back hair, costume
-pure: missing costume
-sadist: ok
-secretary: missing hair
-serious: ok
-bookworm: missing hair
-imouto: missing hair
-yandere: ok
-majime: ok
-muku: ok
-rindere: ok

I don't really care about any of this but from a collector's stand point I have some questions if anyone is familiar with KCES/CRES content.
Were the missing CRE parts released in updated versions of the base dlc personalities packs? If so is anyone willing to share them? I mean only the cres folders from the personalities packs. There's no point in reuploading the whole thing. I'm considering uploading KCES R2 if anyone is interested. Last time there wasn't any demand for it and the torrent simply died. I'm thinking that the next game will be using KCES and will be able to link to it for extra content so it would be nice to have a KCES collector's edition ready when that happens. Until then it's still pretty much useless.

Last edited:

BigJimRP

Reputation score
I haven't even begun the process of DLingmods and getting t his game set up but I noticed you have been active this forum for almost 4 years now and I just wanted to say... you are a god among men.

BigJimRP

Reputation score
My most esteemed dude, the website ' sukebei.nyaa.si ' is inaccessible from within australia. Are there any alternatives to download the game packs?