What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
i followed the guide and downloaded the pre requisites for the game (LMMT, Ntlea for japanese locale, XUAT file) but even after doin this all i am just gettin a black screen on games startup and null reference exception error.......
How long did you wait for it to boot before concluding that it's not working?
Post log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Game panics because it can't find hair_f003_f_i_.menu which is actually a CM3D2 asset. Linking COM to CM should fix this.
You should shorten the game install path.
You are using a very outdated repack. The 2020 version.
Update the game to 2.33.2 (com3d2_up2_33_2.zip) since 2.34 has issues for now.
Install . It has a plugin that should have prevented such errors in the first place.

JUGGYOPPA

Reputation score
I downloaded the game but in my com3d2 folder there is no bepinex, sybaris

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Translation pack was updated for the new mode. Delete old i18nEx folder.

SexulPenut

Reputation score
Is the dlc list in the guide fully up to date? And if not, do you know any place to grab the recent dlcs missing from that list?

SexulPenut

Reputation score
nvm, it turns out I am an idiot and somehow missed the released after the 2023 version section

Lisovna

Reputation score
Hi!
Please tell me, how can I install your translation on an existing game?
Where and what should I download?
I saw the link in the master guide, but there is a translation from 2020.. :(

sorachan

Reputation score
I have some mod items particularly lots of hairstyle missing textures. What could went wrong?

eg.
Code:
[Info   :   Console]    -> AutoConv,fbrother,_yure_hair_*,(0.3, 1, 1),(2, 1, 1)
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `rouri_hairF_n777_black.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `rouri_hairF_n777_black_shadow.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `rouri_hairF_n777_black_s.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `Hair_F003_mugen.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `Hair_F003_mugen_shadow.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `Hair_F003_mugen_s.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Info   :   Console] AutoConv: HairLength追加 hairF
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `sian_hairF_n777_black.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `sian_hairF_n777_black_shadow.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `sian_hairF_n777_black_s.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I have some mod items particularly lots of hairstyle missing textures. What could went wrong?

eg.
Code:
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `rouri_hairF_n777_black.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `rouri_hairF_n777_black_shadow.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `rouri_hairF_n777_black_s.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `Hair_F003_mugen.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `Hair_F003_mugen_shadow.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `Hair_F003_mugen_s.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Info   :   Console] AutoConv: HairLength追加 hairF
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `sian_hairF_n777_black.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `sian_hairF_n777_black_shadow.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[Warning:  Instance] [ImportCM.LoadTexture] Failed to load texture `sian_hairF_n777_black_s.tex`: (System.NullReferenceException) Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Modded hairs rarely ever have textures for color icons. Most of the times they only have free color (mugen) and maybe one custom color set to one of the color icons. Most of the times the custom color has nothing to do with the color icon. The hair may be pink but set to black color icon. So basically you should only use free color from now on..

DNN

Reputation score
Hey, I downloaded the game a month ago and everything was fine but now my mbody doesn't show up in the game (my plugins are working fine) do you know why? thx

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Can you download more presets from somewhere
twitter basically but it's hard to search for them without being indexed somewhere
You can join and search/ask there. Or give a try.
Some random oc's and character presets can be found but most of them don't tell you what mods (if any) were used.
If you look for zoobot on twitter or CM discord you'll see that they made a ton of presets (mainly genshin, honkai, waifu express, FGO, hololive, etc) all distributed in a modpack of their own. You need to follow their instructions if you want to use the presets. I haven't personally tried them so it would be pointless to ask here for support if anything breaks. Ask the author on CM discord so that whatever error you have actually gets patched. Clothes and hairs should be fine but I'm not much of a fan of ported faces. I personally prefer to spend the extra time to customize a suitable modded fb face to avoid potential issues (broken shapekeys, conflicting materials and what not) and build standard mods for the face parts if needed (eyes, eyes highlight, eyelashes, tattoos, etc) so they can be freely used on other maids too.

Just so you know that generally preset files are useless without the required mods and dlc. That's what my own modpack is for. To somewhat bridge the gap between what presets you find online and what the author used to make them.

Hey, I downloaded the game a month ago and everything was fine but now my mbody doesn't show up in the game (my plugins are working fine) do you know why? thx
Not without the COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt
Show me a screenshot of the mod folder
Did you reinstall CMI without removing the duplicate uncensor mods? Did you install any other mbody mods that could conflict with the existing mbody?

Last edited:
Reactions: DNN

Gebrion

Reputation score
someone knows how to start the "management" NTR events in the new imperial villa mode? Am i just to stupid to find them or are they only yotogi in normal mode?

Wolfe

Reputation score
1708862358406.png

i am trying to extract the modpack - 14 zipped files, each is approximately 2GBs. i am using 7zip. when i begin extracting, it starts at about 50MB/s but it very quickly slows down to less than 1MB/s. why could this be and what can i do about it to speed it up? it's driving me insane T.T

i've never had this happen before. idk what to do...
i've been sitting here messing with it FOR HOURS and tried redoing it multiple times. i already verified the hashes as well. i am ready to break my pc.

i will take a break and give up for tonight
any help is very much appreciated

Edit: i should mention, i am updating from previous version, it's been a couple years

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
View attachment 49575

i am trying to extract the modpack - 14 zipped files, each is approximately 2GBs. i am using 7zip. when i begin extracting, it starts at about 50MB/s but it very quickly slows down to less than 1MB/s. why could this be and what can i do about it to speed it up? it's driving me insane T.T

i've never had this happen before. idk what to do...
i've been sitting here messing with it FOR HOURS and tried redoing it multiple times. i already verified the hashes as well. i am ready to break my pc.

i will take a break and give up for tonight
any help is very much appreciated

Edit: i should mention, i am updating from previous version, it's been a couple years
You are dealing with hundreds of thousands of small files. If you are extracting on a hdd that is expected to happen. Especially if you are extracting from the same physical drive as the destination. On a ssd it shouldn't take more than 30min at most. I mean for me it takes just a little over 1hr to package everything. Extracting should take way less.
It makes things worse if you don't have continuous free space on the hdd and windows needs to scatter pieces all over the disk wherever it finds free space. If the physical drive is not in good health it will hang the process even worse.
As instructed you should delete the previous modpack from the Mod folder first and not overwrite files. Overwriting will indeed take forever to complete (and cause a mess). The main folder structure for the modpack was not changed in years so it should be obvious which folders you should delete.

Last edited:

Wolfe

Reputation score
You are dealing with hundreds of thousands of small files. If you are extracting on a hdd that is expected to happen. Especially if you are extracting from the same physical drive as the destination. On a ssd it shouldn't take more than 30min at most. I mean for me it takes just a little over 1hr to package everything. Extracting should take way less.
It makes things worse if you don't have continuous free space on the hdd and windows needs to scatter pieces all over the disk wherever it finds free space. If the physical drive is not in good health it will hang the process even worse.
As instructed you should delete the previous modpack from the Mod folder first and not overwrite files. Overwriting will indeed take forever to complete (and cause a mess). The main folder structure for the modpack was not changed in years so it should be obvious which folders you should delete.
that's why this is so strange, i did delete everything and followed procedure, i've done this several times before, just this time it's not working - this is on an ssd as well... wtf is up with this?
edit - thanks for the reply anyway. i am trying again now and it starts at like 200MB/s and then nosedives immediately to be in the KB/s .... this shit is ridiculous, i don't understand why it's being like this. i updated 7zip too, drive has plenty of space and is in good condition
why am i cursed T.T

DNN

Reputation score
twitter basically but it's hard to search for them without being indexed somewhere
You can join and search/ask there. Or give a try.
Some random oc's and character presets can be found but most of them don't tell you what mods (if any) were used.
If you look for zoobot on twitter or CM discord you'll see that they made a ton of presets (mainly genshin, honkai, waifu express, FGO, hololive, etc) all distributed in a modpack of their own. You need to follow their instructions if you want to use the presets. I haven't personally tried them so it would be pointless to ask here for support if anything breaks. Ask the author on CM discord so that whatever error you have actually gets patched. Clothes and hairs should be fine but I'm not much of a fan of ported faces. I personally prefer to spend the extra time to customize a suitable modded fb face to avoid potential issues (broken shapekeys, conflicting materials and what not) and build standard mods for the face parts if needed (eyes, eyes highlight, eyelashes, tattoos, etc) so they can be freely used on other maids too.

Just so you know that generally preset files are useless without the required mods and dlc. That's what my own modpack is for. To somewhat bridge the gap between what presets you find online and what the author used to make them.

Not without the COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt
Show me a screenshot of the mod folder
Did you reinstall CMI without removing the duplicate uncensor mods? Did you install any other mbody mods that could conflict with the existing mbody?
1. I don't remember, i just recently installed a plugin but following the PDF
2. No

Attachments

Wolfe

Reputation score
that's why this is so strange, i did delete everything and followed procedure, i've done this several times before, just this time it's not working - this is on an ssd as well... wtf is up with this?
edit - thanks for the reply anyway. i am trying again now and it starts at like 200MB/s and then nosedives immediately to be in the KB/s .... this shit is ridiculous, i don't understand why it's being like this. i updated 7zip too, drive has plenty of space and is in good condition
why am i cursed T.T
so, i guess i'm just stuck with this strange situation
i've just been restarting the extraction repeatedly once it gets too slow... so at this rate it'll be done in like a week