What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

BBFOG

Reputation score
I think there was a plugin that had something to do with syncing the rhythm dance. I was never good at it for exactly this reason and never bothered with the dances.
Read the CMI documentation and see if RhythmExtraOption plugin does anything useful
So, RhythmExtraOption ...
1) Con/Meh: Seems to make the desync problem occur less often, but it still happens.
2) Con: Eliminates the ability to earn/accrue "Appeals" in the daily practice dance game. You can still earn "Appeals" during the story HotStart competitions, but they are use them or lose them for that song only, they don't accrue or carry over.
3) Pro: The waterfall display option "Tera" made the game easier (for me), so the desync and Appeals aren't so relevant to winning the competitions.

I'll try Witty_Username's suggestion next (COM3D2.NoteColor.Plugin). Thanks for the suggestion inlolzwetrust.

linkasobi

Reputation score
Hi. I'm doing a clean install. Base COM3d2 game (ultimate) is 2.0.4.3.
Is it safe to use Ver.2.33.1 official update?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Hi. I'm doing a clean install. Base COM3d2 game (ultimate) is 2.0.4.3.
Is it safe to use Ver.2.33.1 official update?
All 2.xx updates are basically safe. Don't wait for me to update the op.

Last edited:

akjdalij

Reputation score
Hello.

I have been very helped by you and your modpack.

However, I have one question: the Uma Musume mod is not packed, is this intentional or was it really difficult data to obtain?

I have only been playing this game for about a year and have had many difficulties in obtaining mods.
The most important of these is the EXTRA_B Uma Musume mod.

What do you, who you consider to be COM3D2 experts, think about this? I would like to hear your opinion.

I hope I'm not being rude, but I'm not familiar with English and this was created using deepl.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Hello.

I have been very helped by you and your modpack.

However, I have one question: the Uma Musume mod is not packed, is this intentional or was it really difficult data to obtain?

I have only been playing this game for about a year and have had many difficulties in obtaining mods.
The most important of these is the EXTRA_B Uma Musume mod.

What do you, who you consider to be COM3D2 experts, think about this? I would like to hear your opinion.

I hope I'm not being rude, but I'm not familiar with English and this was created using deepl.
There's a whole controversy related to uma musume CM mods which is why most of them are not public and extremely hard to obtain. If you want a mod from Extra B repository send me the link if it's still available..

[UPDATE] I updated the translation pack with latest official English scripts and Sugoi MTL

Last edited:

sss123

Reputation score
hello inlolzwetrust, i found the download website was down when i tried to download the torrent file, may i have the torrent file please

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
hello inlolzwetrust, i found the download website was down when i tried to download the torrent file, may i have the torrent file please
nyaa is never down. your isp blocks it.
try to use a free vpn like cloudflare warp. That should hide your traffic from your isp

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I updated the translation pack.
New personality is now translated
EDIT: reuploaded to fix an error

Last edited:

RealJerKing

Reputation score
ANNOUNCEMENTS
- This thread is strictly for the Japanese version. Please do not bring the English version into discussion. It was created to identify and solve potential issues. Let's try and keep it as clean as possible.
- We may as well discuss presets, mods and requests.
- If you are sharing a preset please also save it as .png file (hold CTRL when saving) so we have a preview without needing a screenshot. You can also attach the ".preset" and "preset.expreset.xml" files in a zip so we can inspect the preset with SybarisArcEditor in case you used other mods.
- Do not redistribute links from the pastebin if you don't want them to be taken down.
- When you post an issue please give as much details as possible in a single message (a screenshot, console with red error messages, full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt).

Update 2.32.2 is safe*. Use latest CMI.
*There was a minor issue discovered in 2.29.4 with i18nEx in honeymoon mode screen causing the game to expect some textures from eng version thus displaying the default checkered texture for the location icons. Temporary solution: look at the console and take note of the missing textures file names. Search for the textures with SybarisArcEditor without the "_en" part, extract the textures, rename them by adding "_en" at the end and put them in the Mod folder. Or install latest CMI_Difference_Module.

Update 1.57~1.63 and 3.x.x (aka COM 3D2.5):

Only update if you want to link CR Edit System (CRES) or Kiss Charecter Edit System (KCES) to COM3D2 and make COM3D2.5 in order to use the new maid/master edit system. Keep in mind that CMI support for this update is somewhat limited and some plugins are disabled with no plans for future support. Most plugin development is based on 2.x.x. CRES/KCES is not worth bothering with because of the poor integration with COM and lack of mod support, making it basically useless. It's just a tech demo for a possible upcoming game and a waste of storage. You can still use CRES/KCES as a standalone "game" if you want to try it. It is a separate app after all. I honestly don't even know anymore what's the correct procedure to upgrade to COM3D2.5. There used to be an official migration tool that made a copy of the existing COM3D2 and upgraded it to COM3D2.5 while downgrading the original to ver 1.55 which was right before the whole fiasco started (long story). Be warned that it will copy everything, including mods! There was another method posted on CM discord that let you keep both COM3D2 and COM3D2.5 way more efficiently by having COM3D2.5 with only the difference of files while using some kind of symlink pointing to the system folders of the original COM3D2. Anyway, official info, if it makes any sense to you, can be found .
For your own sake stay on 2.x.x.

> Public release: Modpack R4.8

> Link: [ ]
Sorry for bothering @inlolzwetrust, but it seems Google Drive has blocked all .7z file. I guess this related to many extract issue I've seen around in this thread
It does not allow .7z as Compressed Archive like zip/ rar anymore. The file we get after download will be empty with no extension at all. I even try adding .7z back to file name with no luck

Here the images:
Can you upload these Modpack to Mega or somewhere else, please. It would be much appreciated

Thank you for your hard work!

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Sorry for bothering @inlolzwetrust, but it seems Google Drive has blocked all .7z file. I guess this related to many extract issue I've seen around in this thread
It does not allow .7z as Compressed Archive like zip/ rar anymore. The file we get after download will be empty with no extension at all. I even try adding .7z back to file name with no luck

Here the images:
Can you upload these Modpack to Mega or somewhere else, please. It would be much appreciated

Thank you for your hard work!
I can download perfectly fine without being logged in to google or anything. I don't know what you are using to download the files but it's messing with the download and looks rather sketchy and dangerous. The multiple extract issues you've read about are just people not having a clue how split archives work and not following the instructions. Only 7zip can extract multi volume 7z archives reliably whereas winrar and other will fail. Other common issues are just corrupted downloads due to poor connection or faulty storage medium with bad sectors. Always check the MD5 checksum to verify file integrity.

Last edited:

RealJerKing

Reputation score
I can download perfectly fine without being logged in to google or anything. I don't know what you are using to download the files but it's messing with the download and looks rather sketchy and dangerous. The multiple extract issues you've read about are just people not having a clue how split archives work and not following the instructions. Only 7zip can extract multi volume 7z archives reliably whereas winrar and other will fail. Other common issues are just corrupted downloads due to poor connection or faulty storage medium with bad sectors. Always check the MD5 checksum to verify file integrity.
Oh, don't worry, that just Internet Download Manager. Even tho I turn it off, Chrome still give me the same file. Other browsers as well
The problem I sense is that Google refuse to paste me a 7zip file, unless for the Owner. At first, it does flash something.7z for download, with exact compressed icon like zip/rar. Then, after recognizing, it will auto change the file and paste me an empty file for security purpose, I suppose.

In the end, there might be no way for us to receive a 7zip file from Google Drive

You can see the gif:

May I ask which browser you use and which OS you on please?

RealJerKing

Reputation score
And how the hell Imgur know I'm viewing NSFW content behind those windows, lol. They're invading my privacy 🤬

@inlolzwetrust In case you can't run the link above, just right click and Open image in new tab

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Obvious solution is to disable that Internet Download Manager and try again. Just by doing a search I've seen reports of IDM blocking downloads.
I use Edge browser. I tested without being logged in to google and in a private tab. The issue is on your end.
Is there anything else that could interfere with your download?
And btw, for me gdrive doesn't show file details and it doesn't display as binary file. And now I can't download without being logged in because Gdrive is a piece of shit and has a download quota
When I'm logged in with a different account from the one used to upload it does show as binary file but I can download just fine

Last edited:

RealJerKing

Reputation score
Obvious solution is to disable that Internet Download Manager and try again. Just by doing a search I've seen reports of IDM blocking downloads.
I use Edge browser. I tested without being logged in to google and in a private tab. The issue is on your end.
Is there anything else that could interfere with your download?
And btw, for me gdrive doesn't show file details and it doesn't display as binary file. And now I can't download without being logged in because Gdrive is a piece of shit and has a download quota
When I'm logged in with a different account from the one used to upload it does show as binary file but I can download just fine
You're right. I thought we would need 7zip files, turn out those are actually binary files. And I need to get all of them before extracting, can not open each one to check content.
I use Edge and everything works now
Thanks a lot for the help man

kaishva

Reputation score
Hey I was wondering if anyone had the luck of obtaining the Suomi character presets from Girls Frontline before the author Yuuki Akane made it private? I would greatly appreciate it!

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Hey I was wondering if anyone had the luck of obtaining the Suomi character presets from Girls Frontline before the author Yuuki Akane made it private? I would greatly appreciate it!

I can't find Suomi though.

Last edited: