What's new

ACT [kooooN Soft] Angel Girl

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl

I don't suppose anyone could rip this for download? I might get it working that way...

If I'm being too much trouble then just tell me to shut up and I'll suffer in silence...

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh no doubt BeastofShadows. Auto translators are still far far underpar compared to actual knowledge. But it at least sheds a fraction of light on what would be uncomprehending text to me.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

My reaction to the AG demo.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone could rip this for download? I might get it working that way...
Upped, if mediafire doesn't work, I'll put it on MegaUpload later if needed.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

thank youuuuuuuuuu!!

And yes, MediaFire works.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Seriously? How do you not have drop-down menus? Did W7 completely get rid of those? (mind is boggled)

In any case for future reference, if you're having trouble downloading a flash file and you still don't have dropdowns, you can always right click the link and save target as - as long as you're being linked to the actual file (which in this case you were) and not a web page with the file embedded in it. You'll know the difference at the extension - if the URL ends in .swf, you can right click it and save target as.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Seriously? How do you not have drop-down menus? Did W7 completely get rid of those? (mind is boggled)
ALMOST. They got ridd of most of them, including "File".

As you can see here
It's been reduced to "Home", "Feeds", "Print", "Page", "Safety", "Tools", and Help.

I like W7 anyway though, everything is so de-cluttered and shiny =D

In any case for future reference, if you're having trouble downloading a flash file and you still don't have dropdowns, you can always right click the link and save target as - as long as you're being linked to the actual file (which in this case you were) and not a web page with the file embedded in it. You'll know the difference at the extension - if the URL ends in .swf, you can right click it and save target as.
Thanks for that, because that's gonna save some trouble in the future.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

LOL @ INTERNET EXPLORER.

Use a different browser.

Hell, the only reason I have IE on my computer is #1) it actually IS nice as a backup browser, and #2) some fucker at my school thought it would be a good idea to make some of the online stuff ONLY work with IE.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

And there's no save option anywhere in the tools section or something?

anyway, what are you doing using Internet Explorer? That program is just you begging to take it up the ass with viruses. I use Firefox on my machine and don't run any firewall, malware scans, or security programs and I haven't gotten a single virus in years (I'll do a scan every few months or so and then delete the program).

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so then there is absolutely no normal way to get rid of the censorship?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

And there's no save option anywhere in the tools section or something?

anyway, what are you doing using Internet Explorer? That program is just you begging to take it up the ass with viruses. I use Firefox on my machine and don't run any firewall, malware scans, or security programs and I haven't gotten a single virus in years (I'll do a scan every few months or so and then delete the program).
That's all fine and well until you download a file containing a virus which fucks your computer up. Sure, as long as you don't do anything stupid that's unlikely, but just because you're not using IE doesn't mean you're safe.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

so then there is absolutely no normal way to get rid of the censorship?
I are maybez of some halpzors?

Uncensored version

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do enemies just freeze while you're being attacked? They don't just fly by? If you get hit by something when two enemies are on-screen, you're pretty much dead, especially in a game where your health is so low.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

It is truly annoying. Mostly when they practically freeze right in front of you.

darek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A nice start. Hope to see more.
I've found if you go on full speed and are in the 'down' position (down on the keyboard pretty much) you will NEVER get hit. And no flying dildos will appear.
Very intriguing.
But of course not the point.
Looking forward to more.