What's new

ACT [kooooN Soft] Angel Girl

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl

Oh hey, , awesome.

...I'm actually not too excited. My favorite part of the old Linemarvel games was the massive insertions and cumshots. Those screenshots aren't suggesting they return. :\

Pretty awesome to see a spin-off such a long time forward, nonetheless.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Summary of this thread

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Until we get a decent translation, it's all just curiosity right now, really.

Reputation score

In the paragraph above the pictures he's just introducing the project. In the chunk below he talks about how it's something he's been wanting to do for a while, but never really got into and it was frustrating him. Recently he decided to work at it and now he likes it.
The next chunk he talks about the content. He mentions how it looks like Demon Girl, and he's added the masturbation feature (I'm guessing the picture on the right). If an enemy maxes your pleasure gauge, it nukes your life bar, but if you max it out with masturbation, you'll just zero it. He mentions how its a useful feature, and may be added just because of his masturbation fetish.
The last bit is his goals. He says he hopes to have it finished within a week (he seems anxious about this). He has the basic parts finished, so the rest is just suffering through it. There are currently 3 kinds of enemies, and he wants to put something at the end (A kind of game over screen). After he gets all that done he may upload it.

That's the page as best I can make it. The date at the top is 25/May/2010, so gauging from his goal, he hopes to have it out tomorrow (Tuesday). Hopefully this is helpful.

EDIT -- Fixed the date

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Seriously? Awesome. Although the 25th of March was quite a while ago, you probably meant May.

Reputation score

I did mean May good catch. Maybe next time I'll just use numbers...

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Wot !!??? Possibly tomorrow?

This just beat <a href='http://epicwinftw.com/2010/05/28/awesome-videos-dont-you-wish-this-was-your-office/'>theses guys</a> in the epix.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

Utilizing google as a translator gets me this..

Production start saying like, you can be there while the other quietly.
I still have an itch to swallow a lot Site Updates ...
So I have made like this.

I wanted to create something to make someday.
Until now I did not hold with the ability (and the frustration several times) I had, and maybe I engaged in a little time.
After you mean that one of frustration and charm.

As the content is a game away.
Demon Girl is about feeling like state as it says.
Unique features, "masturbation" is about that.
Peak strength is depleted and will have committed enemy, convenient features without reducing to zero the gauge pleasure even if the peak strength in masturbation.
Onanifechi might just actually.

An outlook that are known to be completed once a week later ...
The other basic part of which had been made so the rest will only add Yarare.
Since enemies now three, at least three Yarare, something after the game is over ... when them that much, I once let up.
If all goes smoothly.

Reputation score

Utilizing google as a translator gets me this..

Production start saying like, you can be there while the other quietly.
I still have an itch to swallow a lot Site Updates ...
So I have made like this.

I wanted to create something to make someday.
Until now I did not hold with the ability (and the frustration several times) I had, and maybe I engaged in a little time.
After you mean that one of frustration and charm.

As the content is a game away.
Demon Girl is about feeling like state as it says.
Unique features, "masturbation" is about that.
Peak strength is depleted and will have committed enemy, convenient features without reducing to zero the gauge pleasure even if the peak strength in masturbation.
Onanifechi might just actually.

An outlook that are known to be completed once a week later ...
The other basic part of which had been made so the rest will only add Yarare.
Since enemies now three, at least three Yarare, something after the game is over ... when them that much, I once let up.
If all goes smoothly.
And this is why I actually learned Japanese. Because google translator is dumb. No offense.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Well since your tools are admittedly much better than ours, how about you keep watch for an update today for us? =P

I'm excited, even though I know I shouldn't be, because I know he's not going to deliver. Dammit. I'm going to spend all day at work in simmering anticipation and then be disappointed the instant I get home. /rage

Reputation score

That was my plan lol. Also if any of you are familiar with any japanese and you use firefox, you should look up rikaichan in the addons. It's a mouseover dictionary for any japanese you can get to show up on a webpage. It's really useful.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

and just as I predicted, I am disappointed. Oh well, I guess I really haven't been waiting that long, I can wait a couple more days =P

Thanks for keeping an eye out for us, BoS. I'll mention the addon to the friends of mine that take Japanese courses.

Reputation score

So the bad news is as Alias said, no game yet. But the good news is, one of the guy's other games which he charges for is a Tifa game that I'm pretty sure I've seen cracked. I think it was on funny-games.biz/adult. So there's still hope.

Cappy

Reputation score

Hmm, interesting, this is of interest, although, I shall try not to get my hopes up, at the very least I know that playshapes never died like I thought it did, and that although toonpimp may be switching mode to "Full Sellout" soon, he will finish at least one more game before he dissapoofs from the land of the fap-givers.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

If he makes money on this, we'll demand royalties, acting in place of LM. Regardless of how much code, text, or art the guy did himself, the mere fact that it's been designed to look almost exactly the same as Demon Girl still qualifies as intellectual theft.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So the bad news is as Alias said, no game yet. But the good news is, one of the guy's other games which he charges for is a Tifa game that I'm pretty sure I've seen cracked. I think it was on funny-games.biz/adult. So there's still hope.
You mean this?

Attachments

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

In case you didn't notice, the dev site talks about a trial version of Angel Girl.