What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

Already counting the hours when DarkFire will purge this tread. >_>

You people are really ridiculously stupid. Read the damn last two pages!

wgunder1 offered to pm people the 1.80 japanese or english uncensored version, but to get it you have to PM him. If you don't know how to use PM then read some tutorial or FAQ's how to use this kind of forums features. If you still don't get it, then get of the forum since it definitely not for you.
Relax. If they can't read, they won't get what they are asking for. If this thread is purged, then so be it. I take it you have your english uncensored version of the game? Right? Then let the others be. It's no longer our problem.

I have to fap now, bye.

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is one of those games I've been following since the basic 4 enemy trial kooonsoft had on his site, and I was downloading each version before they were being taken down, I've played lots of things I've liked but most have never gotten past the early stages (nanocrisis anyone?)

Every so often it's just nice to find a game that gets completed, in this games case not only was it completed but it was built upon, and susbequently lead to Angel girl also being updated though we never quite come to know AG's exacy fate to make her the boss in this game. It makes me wonder if a future game may have Shinobi girl as the final encounter.

Like most people I owe a thanks to Wgunder for providing the latest link.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is one of those games I've been following since the basic 4 enemy trial kooonsoft had on his site, and I was downloading each version before they were being taken down, I've played lots of things I've liked but most have never gotten past the early stages (nanocrisis anyone?)

Every so often it's just nice to find a game that gets completed, in this games case not only was it completed but it was built upon, and susbequently lead to Angel girl also being updated though we never quite come to know AG's exacy fate to make her the boss in this game. It makes me wonder if a future game may have Shinobi girl as the final encounter.

Like most people I owe a thanks to Wgunder for providing the latest link.
Well think of angel girl's fate in this way, she collected the demonic gem at the end of her game which then possessed and corrupted her.
;)

Blackwater

Reputation score

Thanks for uncensoring this game, I've been waiting for the update for ages.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ver 1.80 being released is the best thing that has happened this week :D
I gotta go brush up on my skill before I play..... jk :p

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally beat it on hard, then for kicks hoped into hell hard mode with costume 2.

Holy crap. 6436 is my personal best, hard mode gets rid of any invincible frames after a successful escape or even when you lose. And costume 2, well, it makes harder.

Maultrace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see there is an uncensored version already?
Can anyone give me a link?
(Sorry for some mistakes, i just not realy an english person)

one_piece

Reputation score

Hey guys! Although Im new to this place, but i been following this forum for a year now, plus im also a fan of shinobi girl since v0.1. Can some one PM the uncensored nem version? Oh and im asian so please forgive any mistakes in my grammas.:D

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh. I guess the number of people capable of reading english is constant, while the amount of those who can write increases at a dramatic pace. And some of the latter even do it so fluently I'm at a loss guessing how do they do that.

I smell another lockdown incoming... Meh.

one_piece

Reputation score

actually i have no problem reading English nor speaking it, but the it is the writing im having problem with, i always get bad marks in it.:p

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

actually i have no problem reading English nor speaking it, but the it is the writing im having problem with, i always get bad marks in it.:p
Then why haven't you read the thread?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a memo...

wgunder1 offered to pm people the 1.80 japanese or english uncensored version, but to get it you have to PM him.
PM stand for Private Message if you didn't know.

TheResurfaced

Reputation score
Re: Shinobi

-Surfaces

I just love these fight-or-rape games, and among them SG is one of the best. :D

Everyone give a congratulations to wgunder1, for pulling yet another lurker(me) out of the shadows.

-Sinks

(Yes, I'm making that a thing/my trademark)

Status
Not open for further replies.