What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

It's a special love.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol ive read now sorry. skipped from 20 to 43. Its coo

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what is your favorite colored ball?
mine is the yellow

Ps: I'm sorry for my English :D

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Man, I sure love this Shinobi girl v1.80 uncensored I got from WGUNDER1..

I really hope alot of people will get the same fun playing the game after
getting it from WGUNDER1..

Man.. This game is so fun that I got from WGUNDER1...

PM wgunder1 FOR FREE GAME....

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I've thoroughly played ver 1.80, so I thought I would post my pointless opinion on it.
I loved the new level designs, and the fully naked thing.
I loved the yellow cosplay ball. I loved it so much *O* so, so much. I'd type a whole paragraph about how perfect it is. XD
I thought the green one could have used a bit more work though :/ If you look closely at the costumes, they're just reworked versions of the what she usually wears. I also thought the attack pattern was pretty plain at first until I realized it was like tank mode since it didn't really stop if you kicked it XD The futa thing was cool, I like futa in small doses so I'm glad there is the option to turn it off. (I think the creator(s) may not be into futa though since the option is already set to off when you start XD)
I loved all the other small changes too.

BTW I was wondering about a few things.
After you beat the boss there is a 'Secret Info' thingy, it says: "Tip of the poses are so rarely get special tips" I think it means that something that happens rarely will give you some sort of tip? and it involves poses :/
Anybody know what it could mean?

Also, is Shinobi Girl made by one guy, or is there a team that makes it?

EDIT: As mentioned above, wgunder1 is the person who did all the work to uncensor this, thanks again wgunder1 ^^

Last edited:

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.8 uncensored?

Last i checked this thread, it was 1.65, and the link-pming was just getting into full swing Whoo hoo!

Can some one please pm me a link again?

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you PM me the English v1.80 uncensored? Then i can relate with you highflyers.
Us highflyers send a PM asking for the links, we don't ask to PM'd the links ;)
1.8 uncensored?

Last i checked this thread, it was 1.65, and the link-pming was just getting into full swing Whoo hoo!

Can some one please pm me a link again?
wgunder1 is who should both be Pming.

lol btw, there never was a ver 1.65 XD there was 1.55 though.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That is the one i was thinking of yes :(

Are there new cheats this time around, as well?
Sorta, once you complete the game, you get a new fully naked feature, and gallery mode of course.
The cheats are still the same though. ver 1.80 comes after 1.55 though, for some reason the creator(s) decided to skip 60 and 70 XD
The cheats are:
nd -No damage
gal -Gallery mode
bi -"bom" infinity

Capster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you want to have the uncensored Japanese 1.80 version or the uncensored Engrish 1.80 version of this game, you'll have to read wgunder1's post by clicking here.

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score

Offtopic but it seems the wgunder1 is a bot cause I asked for a link he gave me the link then I said thanks he gave me another.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

EDIT: He noticed and now i got it ;)

Last edited:

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Offtopic but it seems the wgunder1 is a bot cause I asked for a link he gave me the link then I said thanks he gave me another.
No, he isn't... He's just a nice guy who's sharing with a lot of people.

mixf1

Reputation score

His PM box must be full of requests. Haha. I wish I had the skills to uncensor it myself.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To those thinking I am a bot,
Nope I am human I just made a mistake there, but you have too understand I had more than 6000 PM's come through & I have had too empty me Message box 3 times in last few days just too keep.
Also any of the other requesters if I have not gotten to you yet, just keep in mind you are not the only one requesting the file and I will get the download links to ya.

Lastly if I say I will send you a download link via PM (Private Message) then thats how I will send the Download link I will not send the file to your Email box you will get it only via PM, on top of that the compressed form is 50mb which is to big for email attachment files (even Gmail has a message size limit of 20mb do not confuse that with mailbox limit witch is several GB).
Alright.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To those thinking I am a bot,
Nope I am human I just made a mistake there, but you have too understand I had more than 6000 PM's come through & I have had too empty me Message box 3 times in last few days just too keep.
Also any of the other requesters if I have not gotten to you yet, just keep in mind you are not the only one requesting the file and I will get the download links to ya.

Lastly if I say I will send you a download link via PM (Private Message) then thats how I will send the Download link I will not send the file to your Email box you will get it only via PM, on top of that the compressed form is 50mb which is to big for email attachment files (even Gmail has a message size limit of 20mb do not confuse that with mailbox limit witch is several GB).
Alright.
I appreciate the effort you're putting here. :)

OT: is there any way to know if the PM went through or it bounced back due to full inbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.