What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

You only need two files from gunders .zip file the rest can be deleted and nothing will happen.

Only files needed are Shinobi Girl.swf and the data folder the rest is not needed to run it and it will still be uncensored.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You only need two files from gunders .zip file the rest can be deleted and nothing will happen.

Only files needed are Shinobi Girl.swf and the data folder the rest is not needed to run it and it will still be uncensored.
Unless you want to imbed it in a website that is true, but taking those files out does not really affect the total file size that much since all the real data is in the data folder and main shinobi girl.swf file (the EXE file is just SWf file compiled into an EXE format).

Pavook

Reputation score

Yet another lurker uncovered by wgunder1. Thanx mate, and keep up the good work.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here I was happy to see there was a 1.55, then I see it's been updated again. Many thanks to wgunder1.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BTW I was wondering about a few things.
After you beat the boss there is a 'Secret Info' thingy, it says: "Tip of the poses are so rarely get special tips" I think it means that something that happens rarely will give you some sort of tip? and it involves poses :/
Anybody know what it could mean?

Also, is Shinobi Girl made by one guy, or is there a team that makes it?
I'm just reposting these questions since a new page was created before they could answered.

BTW, it would be awesome if there was an enemy that is like the one on the age filter here :rolleyes:

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm just reposting these questions since a new page was created before they could answered.

BTW, it would be awesome if there was an enemy that is like the one on the age filter here :rolleyes:
I am not sure about that one, for example the was supposed to be a new cheat that turns off the cheats, but could never find it.

Capster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...the was supposed to be a new cheat that turns off the cheats, but could never find it.
If you put in the password to unlock "No Damage" and/or "Bomb Infinity," you can turn them off by clicking on those words in the main menu.

Huntchez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This version is highly interesting, considering I do love futas more than tentacle rape and anything but futa on anything but futa.

Mediafire: SG (Shinobi Girl)

Found it of all things while looking for some old hentai videos on google.

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys, Here's English and uncensored version:
*Link removed*
Enjoy. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Perverted_Hermit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I'm new, but I've been following this thread for a while now. I like to ask if anyone has noticed the words "ver 2.00" in the blog area of koooonsoft. Is this suppose to be the final version? Is there an expected completion date?

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello, I'm new, but I've been following this thread for a while now. I like to ask if anyone has noticed the words "ver 2.00" in the blog area of koooonsoft. Is this suppose to be the final version? Is there an expected completion date?
There is a rumor he is planning to end it at ver 2.00. It will be sad if he does. But it will mean, hopefully the start of something new :D

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just shared when I found something, okay?
Did it ever occur to you why I and few others have decided to only send the links by PM (Private Message)? It is to protect those links from the spy bots and snitches that are on these forums. Next time you decide to share a file or zip file use an attachment here on the forum or set-up a PM request that way for users like myself who put in a lot of time to set-up those links will not have those links destoyed. If the attachment is too big, break it in 7-zip or what ever your compression software you using it in.
If you had read the thread you would have seen that this conclusion had already been reached.
Just be more careful next time.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did it ever occur to you why I and few others have decided to only send the links by PM (Private Message)? It is to protect those links from the spy bots and snitches that are on these forums. Next time you decide to share a file or zip file use an attachment here on the forum or set-up a PM request that way for users like myself who put in a lot of time to set-up those links will not have those links destoyed. If the attachment is too big, break it in 7-zip or what ever your compression software you using it in.
If you had read the thread you would have seen that this conclusion had already been reached.
Just be more careful next time.
Ack! My apologies. I forgot about this. Thanks for reminded me. I'll be careful next time.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm amazed that we have a thread just now updated here, as I just now started looking for this game. Can I has?
If you want a copy read thread if you can't figure it out, your out of luck there BUB.
Anything else will have to wait till tomorrow if I got time, later.

Last edited:

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downlaoded the censored version and those 2 new monters are awesome :p
worth the update

Status
Not open for further replies.