What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

OH man, I was really excited to see this finally ready for play.

Here it comes.

password for unzipping: ulmf
Beware that only "Kung-fu Girl_swf.swf" should not be placed in "data" file.

Edit: Added uncensoring on character editing and masturbating scene on stage - running Kung-fu Girl_exe.exe may still be censored although.

What exe file? Unless my antivirus was being a complete asshole again, I didn't see it upon extraction.

The script couldn't even play....maybe playing it through internet explorer wasn't wise.

Edit: Never mind... Got my answer.
If I'm not mistaken - those files are to be used to replace those from the censored version (which unfortunately has been taken down)

Last edited:
What exe file? Unless my antivirus was being a complete asshole again, I didn't see it upon extraction.

The script couldn't even play....maybe playing it through internet explorer wasn't wise.

The uncensored files are kind of playable if you make a new folder called "data", put everything except the .swf in there, and then run the .swf through Adobe's Flash Projector. There's no sound and some of the animations are missing, though.

The uncensored files are kind of playable if you make a new folder called "data", put everything except the .swf in there, and then run the .swf through Adobe's Flash Projector. There's no sound and some of the animations are missing, though.

Yeah, this kinda sucks. But hey, better than nothing. Thanks anyways.

1. Don't use game title in the filename.
2. Use passwords to protect archives (be sure to enable filename encryption, otherwise people can see the contents even without password!).
3. Don't post links openly - at least make it unclickable or use link shortener.

Let's see how long it will last...
waa.ai/TYkh
PW: ulmf.org
Uncensored files are already included (just move "Kung-fu Girl_swf.swf" from "data" to root folder, I forgot about it).

Link finally died.

Last edited:
1. Don't use game title in the filename.
2. Use passwords to protect archives (be sure to enable filename encryption, otherwise people can see the contents even without password!).
3. Don't post links openly - at least make it unclickable or use link shortener.

waa.ai/TYkh
Uncensored files are already included.

Holy shit, 118 mb?
Thanks my guy..... Now I need the code for the damn gallery.

Edit: Never mind , the swf_swf file has it already installed without a gallery code.

Appreciate everyone for what they did today, but I'm gonna say this.... It's fucking sad that guilty hell still, surpasses every h game so far from the past year and this one.
It's damn scary, I swear....

Last edited:
Appreciate everyone for what they did today, but I'm gonna say this.... It's fucking sad that guilty hell still, surpasses every h game so far from the past year and this one.
Just repeat this to yourself. "Plant girl boss with no yuri animations, plant girl boss with no yuri animations"

waa.ai/TYkh
Uncensored files are already included.
Either I'm too dumb how to use that link, or it was already taken down as well, as I just see a 403 Forbidden.

I don't remember a single fundraised h-game that wasn't disappointing. Years of waiting, demos, previews - they all spoil the game before it's even released.
I don't think the disappointment comes from waiting 3 years, rather than from it being just more of the same, and it's piss easy as well. This one is easier on hard playing with one hand than Witch Girl on normal with both hands. The enemies (except the youkai sisters) are kinda meh, the sex positions are mostly vanilla and the oni boss is the weakest Koooon boss of all time imo. The color palette thing is nice but it doesn't add anything to the gameplay.

I don't think the disappointment comes from waiting 3 years, rather than from it being just more of the same, and it's piss easy as well. This one is easier on hard playing with one hand than Witch Girl on normal with both hands. The enemies (except the youkai sisters) are kinda meh, the sex positions are mostly vanilla and the oni boss is the weakest Koooon boss of all time imo. The color palette thing is nice but it doesn't add anything to the gameplay.
There's even less content in this than in Witch Girl too, I suppose it's going to be added in future updates just like WG, but still. A newer game should have at least the same amount of content as the last one from the beginning. The only animations that stood out to me were the futa ones (Koooon always had great futa animations), but that's only 2, the rest are more of the same, those could've been on WG and I'd never would've noticed. But that's also because the quality of the characters didn't change much from WG to KFG compared to the jump made in Shinobi to WG.
Also, some of the animations are almost identical to ones on previous games, (such as the slug jar in WG - The second animation is basically the same but kneeling instead of standing, the second butterfly/bee animation is the same as well, but inverted in direction, also that stuck in a wall animation from shinobi) That's not to say those are bad, but it feels lazy.

anyone else has the issue with your character freezing when they are hit by a regular attack?

anyone else has the issue with your character freezing when they are hit by a regular attack?
See the first post on page 14, it's been discussed at length.
Unfortunately it results in any recolor presets you've made being reset. If you want to save them, screenshot the recolor interface for each recolor you want to save and plug them back in manually.

On an unrelated note, after seeing the uncensored files, I've determined that the "futa" youkai seems to actually be an effeminate male Jinguashi (or a flat-chested shemale if that more suits your fancy. Yes, there is a difference).

Last edited:
Well...yeah, but I think Sinisistar was pretty damn solid and it came out 2019 as well. I know it's a different game entirely from what Guilty Hell was doing but as far as ACT Eroge goes, Sinisistar is bloody wonderful. I love a game that knows what it wants to do and executes it well.

Either I'm too dumb how to use that link, or it was already taken down as well, as I just see a 403 Forbidden.
You're not alone... Doesn't seem to be Mega. Doesn't seem to be Mediafire. I don't know the secret handshake apparently.

You're not alone... Doesn't seem to be Mega. Doesn't seem to be Mediafire. I don't know the secret handshake apparently.
It's zippyshare and it still works. Maybe it's unavailable in your country. Try to access it via proxy or vpn.

waa.ai/TYkh
Can confirm still works as of time of posting this comment. It was also 403 Forbidden in my country. Had to use a proxy. Give it another try.

Last edited:
Played through the game rather quickly. Found the combination of enemies rather easy. Curious if there's no "true" game mode like kooonsoft's previous works? Those were usually more difficult.

By the way, I seemed to have an old save leftover from the beta copies of the game and it unlocked the whole game but whenever KFG would get hit her clothes wouldn't break and she'd just freeze in place and I'd have to restart. To fix this, I went to '%AppData%\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\'., then go into the next folder and then localhost and you'll see kung-fu-girl.sol or something, just delete that.

Thought I'd share this fix if anyone else ran into the issue.

SHIT FUCK how to delete comment. I forgot to spoil tag the link. Please delete it.
Link by easy85 still works, that's what I'm tryna say.

Click your comment on the right side, you should find a delete button and delete it. Or edit. If you can’t do that, ask a mod to delete it, I suggest slicer or darkfire. There is also Jesus, but I don’t think he’s awake at this time.

Back