What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

Anyone know what the passwords are for the various cheats? Always preferred playing these games as cheesily as possible, running around with infinite health.

Thanks mate. Just beat it without it, which was way easier than I thought it would be. Literally only the first and last stage that requires anything other than just jumping. Still though: infinite health plus infinite stage with specific spawns is how I prefer to play these games!

Edit: Man, these games really did stagnate after Shinobi Girl. In fact, I would even say that they've regressed, especially going from Witch Girl to Kung-Fu Girl. Witch Girl only really added better art (actual doggy dongers, das cool), but didn't do anything else. I personally still preferred Shinobi Girl, mostly because of the ork having that stomach distension effect, and because threesomes weren't locked behind the gallery, even if it was just for goblins. Kung-Fu Girl just has barely anything in it, and the fact that it doesn't have the Cosplay Balls or the Cosplay Grimoires or whatever is a huge downgrade just that. Granted, this game just released with 1.0, while Shinobi Girl and Witch Girl were both updated to 2.X something, so it does have time to grow. But it's already been three years for this one to be developed, yeah? I wonder how long 2.0 will take, if it ever arrives at all.

Still funny how these games have technically looked the same ever since Angel Girl waaaaaaaaaay way back. For me, this stuff peaked at Shinobi Girl, and I'm guessing it'll stay that way for the foreseeable future. Which was first anyway, Jungle Girl or Angel Girl? Way back when I thought these games were made by the same guy, long before I found ULMF, some seven years later or something.

Last edited:
Either I'm too dumb how to use that link, or it was already taken down as well, as I just see a 403 Forbidden.
Hey dude, copy the zippyshare link and write an x before zippyshare, so xzippyshare.com/blablablabla/blablabla. That might work for you.

Am i the only one with this problem? Whenever girl gets attackt with not lewd attack, she just freezes, enemies can't do anything to her, and she don't move
Also, for some reason i have everything unlocked without even entering password

Am i the only one with this problem? Whenever girl gets attackt with not lewd attack, she just freezes, enemies can't do anything to her, and she don't move
Also, for some reason i have everything unlocked without even entering password
You are not the only one with that problem.
As #261, #295 and #301 already mentioned the solution, you may be the only one that still ask for it... or maybe not.

Hey dude, copy the zippyshare link and write an x before zippyshare, so xzippyshare.com/blablablabla/blablabla. That might work for you.
Nice, that worked.
Thanks for the tip.

You are not the only one with that problem.
As #261, #295 and #301 already mentioned the solution, you may be the only one that still ask for it... or maybe not.
I'm blind... But thanks

Which was first anyway, Jungle Girl or Angel Girl? Way back when I thought these games were made by the same guy, long before I found ULMF, some seven years later or something.

Koooonsoft and Linemarvel are two different people. Linemarvel made Jungle Girl first, then Demon Girl, around 2006. Koooonsoft took inspiration from LM and made Angel Girl years later.

Koooonsoft and Linemarvel are two different people. Linemarvel made Jungle Girl first, then Demon Girl, around 2006. Koooonsoft took inspiration from LM and made Angel Girl years later.

A ulmf history lesson here....

Last edited:
Those blog updates keep coming:

fixes from 1.0.1:
The whole "screenshot creation"-thing ended earlier than expected. As soon as they're done with the screening it'll get released.
Also the released version for supporters got a new update filled with bugfixes:
-fixed a hitbox bug that enabled you to hit enemies multiple times with one attack
-fixed an animation bug, the "medium" animation didn't play in scene B if the boss was somehow killed (dafuq are people doing with this game)
-fixed a bug where you couldn't properly escape the threesome with the Jiangshi 2
-also discovered a new bug that made the player inoperable when hit by an enemy attack when loading a demo save file.
-fixed the opening conditions for things like gallery mode (you could open it simply by opening and closing the color palette)
new fixes from 1.0.2:
-fixed a few enemies in the gallery, they stopped/didn't stop posing when summoned
-a few minor adjustments were made (whatever those are?)

And this is it! See ya in a few days when the next bugfixes/the final release happens!^^

Yeah, I know it's not made by the same people. Like I said, I thought it was the same at first, but found out way later when I joined this forum in 2012 that that wasn't the case. Still, thanks for the reply on what came first. Back then I didn't even pay attention to what ULMF actually was an abbreviation for!

sorry im not good with computer files. can you explain a bit more how you find app data into roaming etc.? i only have the 2 files "data" and "KFG app.app"

Hey sorry about the late reply buddy, I know another poster covered it but the reason I linked it as %appdata% is because if you type it like that (with the %) directly into your windows explorer address bar, it will take you to the C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\Roaming folder, from there you just go through the Macromedia and #SharedObjects folders until you can find kung-fugirl_data.sol.

For example, mine is located in 'C:\Users\[My Name]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\87WPKESR\localhost\kung-fugirl_data.sol'

Hopefully that covers it in a bit more detail for ya. Flash games always seem to store their saves somewhere in these folders, so keep that in mind with any others you might play.

Ohhh men, is late for me....

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    46.1 KB · Views: 362
Does anyone have an good color choices? I really can't think of any good ones?
P.S. Does anyone get thrown off by the boss sex scene? (The orc girl is floating while raping you)
Capture.PNG

Back