What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

Reputation score
As the 1.0 original one is already deleted, I have also deleted my uncensored file that based on it.
I heard that the one in zippy is already uncensored, so no need to miss on mine.

Edit: Removed a file that prevent the edited files itself being ran stand-alone now.
A question, the uncensored version is made by fans or is a version given by Koooonsoft himself
Mine is made by me.

Attachments

Last edited:

QuestionMark

Reputation score
I hope they add cosplay balls/books that make her dress as the protagonist of the other girls in KoooonSoft other games.
Here a few more color outfits I made, hopefully you guys like it
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Tried to make her look like Angel Girl
1.PNG

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I really like the game
hope he will add some more game over scenes

Mick2000

Reputation score
Why does all the enemies impregnate her with eggs when you press Q to skip?
basically the button when you already getting tired of pressing left-right, got stun-lock by every single enemies and all, and just be like "screw this just make it quick"

vagenrullar

Reputation score
basically the button when you already getting tired of pressing left-right, got stun-lock by every single enemies and all, and just be like "screw this just make it quick"
Yes, I know it's used to skip the animation but why the eggs? I thought only some enemies impregnated her with eggs just like in older games.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Yes, I know it's used to skip the animation but why the eggs? I thought only some enemies impregnated her with eggs just like in older games.
it is, only some enemies impregnated her with eggs. just tried with the bees and it gives egg but with orc just a semen

vagenrullar

Reputation score
it is, only some enemies impregnated her with eggs. just tried with the bees and it gives egg but with orc just a semen
It was my settings that made it so that all enemies put eggs inside her. If you turn it to off then only certain enemies do it. Mystery solved.

Damir666

Lurker
Reputation score
As the 1.0 original one is already deleted, I have also deleted my uncensored file that based on it.
I heard that the one in zippy is already uncensored, so no need to miss on mine.

Mine is made by me.
The archive does not open, sadness.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, this game is much like a open beta with early access to people that are patroning it?
because it have only one game over scene yet...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

midnightfire

Reputation score

Mine is made by me.
That file seems to be corrupted or damaged, any idea how to fix it?