What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone reupload Nimrod's post to a different site like mega? zippyshare is blocked here :(

Abaddonius

Reputation score
@midnightfire If it gives you the message that it can't open in archive, try a different extractor, that was the problem I had. PeaZip works for example.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Kung-fu Girl\data\system_1.swf
delete
uncen
So I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is actually Koooonsoft. I've received a report, asking to take down the Nimrod's link, as it contains the full game. I will be removing all links that have the complete download of the game and all subsequent links will be removed. Users will receive a 3 day ban if they continue distributing publicly.

I don't have a complete understanding of how the uncensoring process works, but are you guys able to distribute just the decensor without sharing the full game? I would imagine this would okay, but Koooonsoft will have to be okay with it.

Again, sorry to have to do this, but if the dev requests it, we will be abiding.

@Kokuei, is it okay if we distribute just the files that uncensor the art?

Last edited:

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Mr Kokuei do you have any non DL-site place selling you game?

Kokuei

Lurker
Game Developer
Reputation score
So I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is actually Koooonsoft. I've received a report, asking to take down the Nimrod's link, as it contains the full game. I will be removing all links that have the complete download of the game and all subsequent links will be removed. Users will receive a 3 day ban if they continue distributing.

I don't have a complete understanding of how the uncensoring process works, but are you guys able to distribute just the decensor without sharing the full game? I would imagine this would okay, but Koooonsoft will have to be okay with it.

Again, sorry to have to do this, but if the dev requests it, we will be abiding.

@Kokuei, is it okay if we distribute just the files that uncensor the art?
I'm sorry, I can write a little English.
Thank you for responding.

> @Kokuei, is it okay if we distribute just the files that uncensor the art?
No problem.
However, just deleting or renaming Kung-fu Girl \ data \ system_1.swf becomes uncensor.
It's a secret :)

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
Mr Kokuei do you have any non DL-site place selling you game?
You can get the game from their if you sub at 1500 yen level.

No problem.
However, just deleting or renaming Kung-fu Girl \ data \ system_1.swf becomes uncensor.
The picture of the vagina on the colour changing screen is still censored. Nonetheless, this is really cool, thanks for including it!

Edit: it looks like the end scenes (xxx end, xxx org etc) are also still censored.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I don't have a complete understanding of how the uncensoring process works, but are you guys able to distribute just the decensor without sharing the full game?
By preventing the decensored files can be run stand-alone, I have removed the swf.swf, that contains decensored color changing.
As it is also the main part of the game, I think it is necessary to remove that swf.

Edit: it looks like the end scenes (xxx end, xxx org etc) are also still censored.
The censors are in d1.swf. You can edit or replace it to decensor.

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No problem.
Sorry, daddy. 😣😣👉👈💋

Sucks to hear that I've been decensoring the hard way for years. Hex editor, custom bat files, decompression scripts, the works.

Kokuei

Lurker
Game Developer
Reputation score
The picture of the vagina on the colour changing screen is still censored. Nonetheless, this is really cool, thanks for including it!

I'm sorry I was overlooked.
I'll fix it when I update, thanks for reporting.

Currently, only DLsite and fantia are sold. sorry.
I will sell it to other places later.
DMM, steam …… I'm not sure if steam will sell yet.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Patreon, "cough cough", Patreon and you get monthly payments, not just once Mr Kokuei

ryproar

Reputation score
You could also look into itch.io as well. It is easy to use and people can pay more if they want to support ya. The more places you put it the more income you can get so win-win yes? (y)

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If y'all still have the patch that Jager or Tony posted before they were taken down (or the patch that tony posted a few pages back in the text file), they have the the uncensored down state sprites, just have to swap the d1 file from their patch files. which shouldn't be problem since its not the Game just the uncensored patch.

Yes I am still around!