What's new

Yeah, it is a bit challenging, but it's not exactly too punishing. Sure, the stamina regen capped at 10% is annoying but if you can use it right, it's mostly enough.

Also, does anyone have a walkthrough on what to do in order to get everything for the latest version? I feel a bit overwhelmed with what to do first...
When you get the elven robe the stamina regen goes to 20%.

As for a walk-through, I can give a very basic one and it'll only be things I think aren't that obvious and a good way to start proceeding through the game.

When you first start, immediately go to the bottom left of screen to get druid potion on the little island. Take off clothes so swimming consumes less stamina. After getting the pistol from satcher and shooting the switch go back to the first island she wakes up on and go all the to the north there's a chest up there that was locked but should now be open. It's an arrowhead just put it in storage for later. Now I suggest going to the right and making it into cave. Inside the cave go up to the room with the three bandits and break the pillar blocking a crack in the wall. Solve the puzzle and get the elixer. After getting the key for the little maze room, open the door and then leave the cave. You should have around $10000 by now, if not kill some enemies and break some pillars. Now you are going to travel north from where the path was opened to get to the cave. You'll pass a ghost city but just keep going on. Now when you reach the other side of the bridge to Mashima island go into the little house with clyde and get the lure. To the left and north of clydes house there is a little path to get into a cave with ghost. Once inside the cave before you exit from the other side there is a spot where you have to break a wall to the right there is a chest in there. Now leave the cave and get the other chest on the ledge. Go down south and then make a left at the tree with the fruit, keep going left till you get on the other side of the bridge and then go north. Keep following the path and you will reach another house (chesire residence aka the cats), you can sleep on the bed to restore clothes and also progress the day.

When it is night time leave the chesire house and go back down to where you first started the path to get to their house, you should be able to go left. Follow that path to get to the shrine. Some hands will grab you and take you into a spooky forest. You are going to proceed left and then after the four pillars go down and right and you should come upon a house in a tree. Buy the fishing rod from the merchant. Leave the spooky forest by finding the stump all the way to the right. Now go equip the rod and then select the lure from your storage and equip it to the rod. Look at the map the fish icons will show you all the fishing spots. 3 of them have chests. Go to the starting island, and fish to get the bandanna, the spot near by the cave has a key and the spot near by the campfire at mashima island has something which i forgot. Anyway get the key from the fishing spot near the cave and equip it. Now you are going to go near the ghost town and to the right is the little house. Don't go in the house but go to the bottom left and you will see a breakable or movable pillar. Get it out the way and use the key to access and underground tunnel. Now before you hop down there go and regain your sp and health and save, since you may die. Go through the tunnel and avoid the grabby hands and the most horrifying enemy in the game. You can slash the hands to make em disappear but you can kill the ghost so don't bother. Also she can curse you which means you cant dash slide or attack. Now once you move the blocks you should be in a regular room. Do not open chest yet! Go to the cabinets and there should be an item you can get. Once you get it open the chest and run like hell through the exit. Now follow back around and go north to a place that was previously locked there are some chest in here but you can wait to get them. Leave the cave and you will be in the house next to the ghost city. Check the cabinent and there will be an item. Leave the house wait a while make sure your clothes are properly fixed and then go back inside the house, there should be a kitsune. Talk to her over and over and she will give you an item that allow you to kill smaller ghost (those guys that don't actively try to harm sasha). Also if you accidentally attack her twice she will fuck your world up.

Now you are going to go back to mashima island and go to the campfire/fishing spot. Go down the ladder and go all the way to the left until you reach a look out tower. If you read the sign you notice it has an arrow pointing right. Take your pistol and aim until you see the reticle turn red and then shoot. You should hear the sound of a lever being switched on. Now once again go back to the campfire and rest. Now go back down latter and to the left there should be a cave that is now open go inside there. The blue flames restore sp if you click them. Now go to the left and you can talk to satcher and get matches and ammo for free. I'm going to skip explaining this section because there is a lot of stuff. However once you get the grenades you want to go back to the cave where you left before completing it go into the door that needed a key and then proceed until you get into the dark room. There is a rape flower in there but right next to the flower is a wall that can be broken to get another elixer. I'm going end this here if you need more help feel free to ask.

Many thanks, my man!

I wonder if the gallery in this version is unlockable, though...

at this point I only care for the gallery. last update i checked it was the konami code iirc. is that still the method?

1626000355998.png
Anyone know where to use this wheel handle? Can't find a single object that requires it.

View attachment 40097
Anyone know where to use this wheel handle? Can't find a single object that requires it.
There is an area that has a labyrinth-like small path with breakable walls, it has some lightning lanterns and undeads.
Traverse it and to the right there is a pond with a whirlpool that you can get sucked in. After that, traverse to the way up to enter a room, and to the right of that room is the door that's missing that handle.

What kinks are present in this game?
Someone who's played the more updated versions, if they added new stuff, feel free to add.
When I played it, alot of vanilla stuff and some tentacles. It's got "ravishment". To my knowledge, there's no "romance" options yet.
They're animated pretty well though.

here is hoping for some impregnation!
If you let the lizards keep having there way with you in the ship you get a modified game over where she is pregnant but thats as far as it goes

Anyone know when next version? If I remember reading it right (or want to believe) then he said a new demo somewhere in august?

Anyone know when next version? If I remember reading it right (or want to believe) then he said a new demo somewhere in august?
Well you could just check the blog links in the OP

For those wondering when the next update will be, all I can say is sometime within the next month, probably towards the end. I ended up having to redo how I was going to structure Nyx's demo and one area I was planning on putting in I decided needed too much work and was better off saving for the full game, I wanted Nyx's demo to be around 1/3 of her full playthrough like Sasha's but I don't think I'm going to quite manage making it that long within a few weeks, so it'll probably be just one dungeon and some side content, with maybe some more added later on.

I mostly finished adding an early boss this week though still missing one attack and it's H scene isn't fully animated yet. Some people might think it looks familiar.

Well you could just check the blog links in the OP
Ah, he said towards the end and some other game creator said towards the beginning of the month so I got them confused and thought moon rhapsody was early :D. Cheers.

I wish the anims would loop until you press a button

Ah thanks, its actually down that you hold, too bad its not a toggle
Even then it only loops for like a min. Only scene that last pretty long is the kobold capture scene. It's like 3 mins long.

any clue how to find grenades?

Edit : Nevermind, i got it, but now i'm stuck after i got the old book, tried asking the kitsune and druid merchant but still no progress

Last edited:
Back