What's new

ACT Active Guro [Kosmic91] Moon Rhapsody

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
You'll find all the links you need in the OP, cat, there isn't really anything discord locked.
Oh no, i didn't specifically mean that (though discord-locked stuff is even more atrocious), i was just expanding on the comment about not needing to have to go join a discord channel for info, into an overarching problem of them being made for everything and either being a big chaotic mess with too many people or an overly strict hellhole. (I've been a part of both of those extremes, fortunately i haven't found myself in anything worse than that)

Sorry if that got misunderstood.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh no, i didn't specifically mean that (though discord-locked stuff is even more atrocious), i was just expanding on the comment about not needing to have to go join a discord channel for info, into an overarching problem of them being made for everything and either being a big chaotic mess with too many people or an overly strict hellhole. (I've been a part of both of those extremes, fortunately i haven't found myself in anything worse than that)

Sorry if that got misunderstood.
Yeah i agree, i think this is the way everyone should approach things, have alternatives, discord, blogspot, itch.io/gamejolt/ci-en/dlsite whatever you call it.
It's just better for everyone involved

gedt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahh, I have discovered the joy ("joy") of trying to get 100% on Sasha. One item left in the overworld, no idea where it is.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'll be frank. I'm lost in Nyx's campaign already.
I got the spray paint, and in the room here there's a puzzle that says 'give the wall to the right some life'
I assume that meant tag it, but that.. does nothing?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'll be frank. I'm lost in Nyx's campaign already.
I got the spray paint, and in the room here there's a puzzle that says 'give the wall to the right some life'
I assume that meant tag it, but that.. does nothing?
You don't have to do that. those puzzle rooms are optional (think you need to change your tag to a heart symbol and then try tagging the walls). There should be other places in the dungeon to go where you'll find a key that leads to a boss fight with the ninja girl.

gibbeler23

Lurker
Reputation score
In v3.0 demo, where do you guys find the rifle in Sasha's story? I will like to use it for the squid bosses, since they are kicking my ass. Unless the rifle is passed the squid boss which I'm dreading, I'm going to need to grind and bring lots of bullets and attack more tactically through their tentacles.

Reputation score
In v3.0 demo, where do you guys find the rifle in Sasha's story? I will like to use it for the squid bosses, since they are kicking my ass. Unless the rifle is passed the squid boss which I'm dreading, I'm going to need to grind and bring lots of bullets and attack more tactically through their tentacles.
On the same island as the Sea Cave dungeon you are in, there's the house of the fisherman guy near the bridge you first come from. North of him is a really dark cave that's very short - you probably already ran through it and got a chest from outside. Instead, while you are in the cave, investigate the walls for a hidden spot to get into a small room with the rifle.

gedt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Figured I'd post a (close to) 100% completed save for Sasha in 3.0, as I just don't have the time to chase down the final item for 100% and someone else might want a cleared save with the gallery finish - maybe one of you can find it. It's apparently in the overworld.

If you do find it, please post where it is ... I have no idea.

Attachments

Dezeon

Reputation score
Figured I'd post a (close to) 100% completed save for Sasha in 3.0, as I just don't have the time to chase down the final item for 100% and someone else might want a cleared save with the gallery finish - maybe one of you can find it. It's apparently in the overworld.

If you do find it, please post where it is ... I have no idea.
Now it's 100%! I13 (Canned Beans) and I10 (Mushroom). Do you need screenshots of where they exactly lie? 1639824481902.png

Attachments

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You don't have to do that. those puzzle rooms are optional (think you need to change your tag to a heart symbol and then try tagging the walls). There should be other places in the dungeon to go where you'll find a key that leads to a boss fight with the ninja girl.
I forgot to thank you for this.

Managed to make my way to the.. floating island dungeon I think it is? Man I'm struggling with it though. I'm half tempted to using Cheat Engine cause some of the enemies are a pain in the ass to fight without taking a crapton of damage, mostly cause I suck lol

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I forgot to thank you for this.

Managed to make my way to the.. floating island dungeon I think it is? Man I'm struggling with it though. I'm half tempted to using Cheat Engine cause some of the enemies are a pain in the ass to fight without taking a crapton of damage, mostly cause I suck lol
Assuming you are playing Nyx I have the following cheap tricks for you:
1. Equip the Heart tag. Free healing to max health that even heals you faster than poison can kill you is OP AF.
2. Use wind magic and place it on the ground then detonate to create a whirlwind that instantly kills the basilisks.
3. You can combine the wind magic with the spider (IIRC) tag that makes you invisible during a detonation of a tag. The invisibility is basically invincibility so you can just place down another tag, detonate it for another kill and repeat until everything is dead.
4. (Assuming you don't have wind magic yet) you can cheese most enemies to death by using the fire magic to shoot explosive arrows at enemies. Just aim and shoot to hit your enemies. It does rather weak damage but you can kill most enemies easily without taking damage.

A_J_Wuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SO the game got an update to v3.1.1 and once again the saves aren't compatible. I love the game but having to run through from start to finish every time gets a little tiring. Anyone got some full saves for Nyx and Sasha for this version?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
SO the game got an update to v3.1.1 and once again the saves aren't compatible. I love the game but having to run through from start to finish every time gets a little tiring. Anyone got some full saves for Nyx and Sasha for this version?
You should definitely play this one. He's changed a lot of the maps so it does feel a bit fresh. IMO it actually makes more sense with the progression compared to the old one. Also, Nyx has a new place to explore and one scene which was completely unexpected. Also, a jump-scare if you die to a certain enemy. Also, struggle system has been revamped.

A_J_Wuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You should definitely play this one. He's changed a lot of the maps so it does feel a bit fresh. IMO it actually makes more sense with the progression compared to the old one. Also, Nyx has a new place to explore and one scene which was completely unexpected. Also, a jump-scare if you die to a certain enemy. Also, struggle system has been revamped.
Oh I will still give it a play when I can, but after playing about 6 versions... over... and over, it gets a little frustrating forgetting some of the puzzles and then getting lost again. I'd just like to have a couple of saves on hands for when I want to appreciate the scenes without the stress of trying to unlock them all.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oh I will still give it a play when I can, but after playing about 6 versions... over... and over, it gets a little frustrating forgetting some of the puzzles and then getting lost again. I'd just like to have a couple of saves on hands for when I want to appreciate the scenes without the stress of trying to unlock them all.
I can understand that. I just keep the past version that has it unlocked that way I could still view it if I feel like. You do gain all scenes on 100 completion but even that can be tedious, especially since things are a bit different.

A_J_Wuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can understand that. I just keep the past version that has it unlocked that way I could still view it if I feel like. You do gain all scenes on 100 completion but even that can be tedious, especially since things are a bit different.
That's generally the issue now, I'm not fond of the idea of perfecting a game to get an unlock all option. 100% a game is while a nice achievement requires a lot of obsessive focus that I just don't have or enjoy. Not to mention that blue switch puzzle on Sasha's route was just aggravating.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's generally the issue now, I'm not fond of the idea of perfecting a game to get an unlock all option.
To each their own. I'd rather have a reason to try both characters rather than just boredom.
Besides, save file sharing is caring.

Subtle

Reputation score
You should've mentioned it was still Patreon-only for now.