What's new

RPG Shota [く~るシスター/coolsister]エリナと機魔の都 (RJ01104336)

Nepko-

Reputation score
I got stuck at the "make a weapon part" because I couldn't figure out what to do so thanks for clearing that up. Is there a way to check what the "main quest" thing to do is? All I've found is the Quest list but it doesn't exactly mention the "main" things to do.
If I forget or scroll through dialogue too fast, I just check what it says in the pause menu on the top left. Though it isn't too detailed most of the time, it usually points you in the right direction.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm beginning to accept that I'll always be disappointed by this dev's games as far as my personal tastes are concerned. I love their art, their character and world designs (especially this one), but I wish they'd spend even just half as much time fleshing out the monster and combat-sex content as they do on the boring vanilla-adjacent straight M/F prostitution/rape/harrassment/coercion stuff. They already have the systems in place with clothing damage, grabs and status effects - and overall just gameplay that's ripe for it - but it seemingly starts and ends with the most boring of monster designs - slimes - and they're essentially one-off boss-battles. The other mobs can tear clothes or apply the "wet" status effect but that's it. Maybe I'm just being an entitled coomer, but they still haven't topped their *third game in this regard. Hope that changes, cause if they were to make something entirely focused on dungeon-crawling and combat sex it'd easily make its way into my top 10, but I'm not holding my breath. For those who do like the kind of content it's focused on though, this is one to watch.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
@Jesus , you realize this was game talk in translation thread?
Yeah? There's no other thread for it so far.

Oh, lol:

4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Even if there is no corresponding thread due to a lock, inactivity, or otherwise not existing, translation threads may not host game discussion, used for asking for saves, technical help, etc. First offense in the thread will result in a warning. Subsequent offenses by anybody else will result in a 1 week ban.
Didn't know that was a rule, but it makes sense. Ding dong bannu

Last edited:

Nepko-

Reputation score
But is it already in the game?
Ah, yes there is one in the trial. There's already a scene of the kid bare; MC gives him a handjob and stuff.
Had to quickly check since I skipped the Shota events, but considering how far other event chains went in the trial, I was somewhat sure the trial limits would have enough explicit scenes to warrant Shota tag. I'll make sure next time I mention it

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Ah, yes there is one in the trial. There's already a scene of the kid bare; MC gives him a handjob and stuff.
Had to quickly check since I skipped the Shota events, but considering how far other event chains went in the trial, I was somewhat sure the trial limits would have enough explicit scenes to warrant Shota tag. I'll make sure next time I mention it
Thanks, wanted to be sure before doing something.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Alright, seems that the game is already 95%(?) completed and will release in early november

Hoping is good since i kinda didn't like the kunoichi one and the Elf one was confusing in even getting the events

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

We got the DLSite registry now (not sure if there's anything new in this trial)

Nepko-

Reputation score
Game slated to release next week on Sunday, November 5th.

Ref:
chrome_GlV31LYs74.png

This was also nice to hear. A scene we may have otherwise not gotten. Will be looking forward to next Sunday

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
any idea if some of the scenes will be repeatable in the full ver like the slum photo shoot and the warehouse one?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's not link to game, but link to library

Last edited:

Nepko-

Reputation score
In-case anyone is wondering, just as a previous dev article mentioned, save games from v0.9 trial and onwards should be transferable to the product version. Of course, this means save games from v0.5 are not.
For now, I seem to have no problems with mine. I'll edit this if I come across an issue.

Sleepy05

Reputation score
anyone have a full save or current save? I'm kinda confused on where to go. I just wanna see the full gallery