What's new

RPG Shota [く~るシスター/coolsister]エリナと機魔の都 (RJ01104336)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, this kinda sucks

If you clear the game, you can unlock the CG, but if you don't have the outfit for the scene, you can't "Replay" it

Sleepy05

Reputation score
Well, this kinda sucks

If you clear the game, you can unlock the CG, but if you don't have the outfit for the scene, you can't "Replay" it
Will be so happy if you share that save. Since I'm too dumb to know wtf I'm suppose to do

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How i reach the mining 2 sites? In the mine 1 i have only 2 monsters in the first layer and each time i try to go outside city it blocks me. I really don't know where to go.

Equinox

Reputation score
Gallery here, I edited the files, place this in the save folder. Just go to the recollection room and you'll see it. Apparently you need the outfits to view specific scenes.

Attachments

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
To eventually progress the Secretary quest (the ???????? one), should you report it after Erina refuses the director, or should you keep it going (not report it) until her Nympho lv. is high enough?

Edit: Apparently you should just report it as done, and a part 2 will come later.

Last edited:

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Need Help

I how to find man with mole on the dick in Maid bunny club quest

Nepko-

Reputation score
Need Help

I how to find man with mole on the dick in Maid bunny club quest
Just to clarify it for others who potentially got stuck, Erina can ask one of the employees who the VIPs are, and they'll mention all of them are bald. You have to talk to two of the Bald npcs, then to the owner who will also appear in the venue after talking to the two VIPs.

sas2000as

Reputation score
How to get pregnant? It looks there're some costumes with belly and scenes, but my mc can't get pregnant, even if she is having tons of sex on her dangerous day. Do I need to achieve some story trigger? if yes then which one

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How to get pregnant? It looks there're some costumes with belly and scenes, but my mc can't get pregnant, even if she is having tons of sex on her dangerous day. Do I need to achieve some story trigger? if yes then which one
The pregnancy events are "bonus events" rather than a actual mechanism. After clearing the game, sleep till until it's a "dangerous day", and then have sex with someone. Then go to the CG collection room and interact with the corresponding character on the bottom right (e.g. sleep with the shopkeeper, then interact with the shopkeeper in the CG room.)

Note that if you sleep with multiple people on a dangerous day, only the last pregnancy event will be unlocked in the CG room. So really the best way to view pregnancy events is just to use the unlock all option in the CG room.

Just finished the game.

This game is great, probably the best h-game I have played in the last 6 months or more. Not quite perfect because as someone else already mentioned there is only a few monster sex scenes, but the game makes up for it by having a ton of other sex scenes. Hot spring, back alley rape, photo shoot, prostitution, bar waitress, etc. If you love corruption, then you will love this game too - most of the scenes have 3 corruption progress (refusal, acceptance, enjoyment).

Combat is clearly not a main focus of this game. Most monsters can be beaten easily, and even bosses quickly fall to crit combos (use the skill that boost your crit chance by 100%, then hit them with the multi-attack skill). Thankfully all enemies are visible on the map and are easily to avoid, and very little grinding is required to procced through the game.

Overall I would give this game a 8/10.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the best part of this game was that it was much less cryptic compared to his previous games, progress wise. I swear I got lost in all his previous games.

nottagami

Reputation score
Just finished the game.

This game is great, probably the best h-game I have played in the last 6 months or more. Not quite perfect because as someone else already mentioned there is only a few monster sex scenes, but the game makes up for it by having a ton of other sex scenes. Hot spring, back alley rape, photo shoot, prostitution, bar waitress, etc. If you love corruption, then you will love this game too - most of the scenes have 3 corruption progress (refusal, acceptance, enjoyment).

Combat is clearly not a main focus of this game. Most monsters can be beaten easily, and even bosses quickly fall to crit combos (use the skill that boost your crit chance by 100%, then hit them with the multi-attack skill). Thankfully all enemies are visible on the map and are easily to avoid, and very little grinding is required to procced through the game.

Overall I would give this game a 8/10.
can you share your save? XD

easy85

Reputation score
Just finished the game.

I 100% agree but I have a little nitpick to add.
Majority of h-content is tied to main story progression. This is both good (smoother development of events) and a bad thing (need to progress the game to access that content). Something like part-time job a the bar, which usually is just a side-content that you can access depending on heroine's corruption here is only accessible via main story.
Most of these events are repeatable so you are not missing much if MC is not lewd enough - but not all of them.
Also, all events happen at either 0%, 50% or 100% corruption. Nothing in between (except minor events like harassment). Many games use this system (lewd levels to progress events) but usually it's more complicated and it has more levels for smoother experience and transition. But it's worth mentioning that some events are exceptions of lewd system so if you'll make a stupid decision, MC can get fucked despite being 0% lewd - which is great.
Aside of this and very limited of battle h-content (seems like a waste having a whole struggle mechanic for it) - game is fantastic.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
can you share your save? XD
Sure, but I have gone out and won’t have access to my PC till Monday. I will upload mine then if someone else hasn’t uploaded theirs already

I 100% agree but I have a little nitpick to add.
Majority of h-content is tied to main story progression. This is both good (smoother development of events) and a bad thing (need to progress the game to access that content). Something like part-time job a the bar, which usually is just a side-content that you can access depending on heroine's corruption here is only accessible via main story.
Most of these events are repeatable so you are not missing much if MC is not lewd enough - but not all of them.
Also, all events happen at either 0%, 50% or 100% corruption. Nothing in between (except minor events like harassment). Many games use this system (lewd levels to progress events) but usually it's more complicated and it has more levels for smoother experience and transition. But it's worth mentioning that some events are exceptions of lewd system so if you'll make a stupid decision, MC can get fucked despite being 0% lewd - which is great.
Aside of this and very limited of battle h-content (seems like a waste having a whole struggle mechanic for it) - game is fantastic.
True. The corruption events should have been laid out more evenly, so some of the events are unlocked at 30 or 70% corruption. Also the dev could have added some story events to make the part time jobs more logical - e.g. MC breaks something a window at the bar during a story quest, and is made to work there as compensation.

Mick2000

Reputation score
does anyone know where to find 作りかけの魔法人形?
it suppose to be material to make 2nd doll that will act as your Fellow, JP guide says it's around the end chapter but didn't say where exactly

edit: nvm, just found it at the cabin in the wood, there's box at the left side cabin

Last edited: