What's new

RPG [Kudarizaka Guardrail] 駆錬輝晶 クォルタ アメテュス EG (RJ280540)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Haha, thanks. Yeah, it'd be interesting to see how it would be implemented without it simply being a frustrating mechanic.
I do believe that level drain can be a great mechanic (but requires a lot of finesse!)

The fair baseline would be that you always have a way to go back to an area with easier enemies and they are not finite.
The combat in such a combat-based game has to be fun and well thought through. Like even fighting the "easier" early enemies is fun and never without challenge. [Even if you are overlevelled]
(Helping with all of it not becoming tedious, even while combat is great fun, you can add a farm mechanic for gear or ascetics)

I would implement level drain a rather rare but unique mechanic with very specific situations causing it but may even give you unique items/traits for it as well.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I do believe that level drain can be a great mechanic (but requires a lot of finesse!)

The fair baseline would be that you always have a way to go back to an area with easier enemies and they are not finite.
The combat in such a combat-based game has to be fun and well thought through. Like even fighting the "easier" early enemies is fun and never without challenge. [Even if you are overlevelled]
(Helping with all of it not becoming tedious, even while combat is great fun, you can add a farm mechanic for gear or ascetics)

I would implement level drain a rather rare but unique mechanic with very specific situations causing it but may even give you unique items/traits for it as well.
I'd actually had an idea for a temporary/curable "lv down" status. I'm not that big a fan of losing progress.

Reputation score
I'm a fan of the doujin series. Saw the game announcement a while back but didn't think much about it, "Probably gonna be the usual RPG Maker game", but boy I was completely wrong. The game looks well thought out. I agree with that guy who wrote "Now we get to see her win!" 🤣

From what I've seen so far, it seems the white-haired heroine "Quarta Aluminus" doesn't appear in this game (too bad, she's my favorite). Maybe for future game? I sure hope so.

The combat system reminds me of Touchable's "Sousei Tenshi Cross Emotion"-- in that game, the heroine can also get bound (preventing her from performing physical attacks), smeared with slime, affected by aphrodisiac, lose her clothing, etc.; it even features a camera monster that increases her arousal with every shutter snap. I can't remember whether there were status debuffs that persist between battles though, but it does have the 'Z skip" button that Ametus EG just recently implemented.

It does need a good translation to fully enjoy though. I tried the MTL version; while the English controls and explanations improved playability, it was based on the buggy V1.00 release (it crashed a few times, cost me some game progress), and some of the sentences don't make any sense at all. 😭

dragonil

Reputation score
It seems in the next game will be more playable characters and they will be able to form teams also there is gonna be more female monsters including kuraudi and futanari succubus unfortunately game won't come out this year because drawning multiple characters is harder than autor expected
info is from main blog translated with google so info may be not totaly accurate but it was mentioned

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As someone who played a game with level drain, let me tell you the actual flow. You get level drained, you reload. Why because how level drained is typically implemented, the results are typically is you end up weaker then when you started game in some cases or that level you got drained in is now impossible. This usually results in impossible fights unless there's a mercy mechanic somewhere, even in that case reloading is just easier, faster.
what was the name of that game if you don't mind?

Tenma

Reputation score
There's been an update on the new game. If the girl runs out of magic her transformation will be undone. There's the implication some enemies may now drain MP as well.

Last edited:

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's been an update on the new game. If the girl runs out of magic her transformation will be undone. There's the implication some enemies may now drain MP as well.

Well that just sounds amazing.

Reputation score
The slime girls have MP drain in the first game.

Tenma

Reputation score
That is true, however more than likely. There will be more enemies that will be draining MP seeing as this mechanic probably won't be based around one type of enemy.

Reputation score
That is true, however more than likely. There will be more enemies that will be draining MP seeing as this mechanic probably won't be based around one type of enemy.
Haven't played in a while and couldn't remember which of the other monsters did the same.

That said, I like this new de-transform game mechanic-- wanna see more of Amethyst in that red turtlneck sweater dress. Alumines in her lab coat would be nice too. :love:

comakill23

Reputation score
I have created(sorta) two things

1. A panties mod from files Shiraso left in his early builds. These make them look like panties more and not just spandex stickers and they are compatible with his game over rape CG. Tell me if you get any bugs.

2. My own variant of the hard mode mod, originally for personal use. It's hardly where I want it to be but I figured someone may take a liking to it. It comes with the above pre-installed, and is literally just a reupload of my build due to laziness.

Refer to the verbose NOTES.txt for what I did. And do whatever tf you want with it.

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Reputation score
I have created(sorta) two things

1. A panties mod from files Shiraso left in his early builds. These make them look like panties more and not just spandex stickers and they are compatible with his game over rape CG. Tell me if you get any bugs.

2. My own variant of the hard mode mod, originally for personal use. It's hardly where I want it to be but I figured someone may take a liking to it. It comes with the above pre-installed, and is literally just a reupload of my build due to laziness.

Refer to the verbose NOTES.txt for what I did. And do whatever tf you want with it.

Interesting take comakill23, I will try it out later.

My addition system didn't pan out as intended. Early levels were so easy the player wouldn't need the corrupted items and later levels are more of a game of luck (i.e. one/two bad rolls ends with defeat anyhow).