What's new

RPG [Kudarizaka Guardrail] 駆錬輝晶 クォルタ アメテュス EG (RJ280540)

comakill23

Reputation score
Interesting take comakill23, I will try it out later.

My addition system didn't pan out as intended. Early levels were so easy the player wouldn't need the corrupted items and later levels are more of a game of luck (i.e. one/two bad rolls ends with defeat anyhow).
I feel the difficulty issue with EG is the lack of diversity in attacks and mechanics. Having just a basic erotic attack and maybe 1 or 2 ways to apply status effects is both somewhat bland and difficult to balance correctly. I don't even think adding HP attacks would be needed.

Also I hope the corrupted items can be more of an RNG laden fallback for when abilities/normal items are scarce, in my mind that's all they can be at best.

Exorcism Shrine Maiden, Undercrust and TMY are by far no angels but if EG and hopefully EG2 are given those mechanics that alone would greatly benefit the gameplay.

sportsfan30

Reputation score
I feel the difficulty issue with EG is the lack of diversity in attacks and mechanics. Having just a basic erotic attack and maybe 1 or 2 ways to apply status effects is both somewhat bland and difficult to balance correctly. I don't even think adding HP attacks would be needed.

Also I hope the corrupted items can be more of an RNG laden fallback for when abilities/normal items are scarce, in my mind that's all they can be at best.

Exorcism Shrine Maiden, Undercrust and TMY are by far no angels but if EG and hopefully EG2 are given those mechanics that alone would greatly benefit the gameplay.
Agreed. That is why to me the fairies were the most complete enemy trash mob, between the stickers and hypno they left the player reeling if the fight drags on.

Wish more mob fights did temporary debuffs (i.e. only lasting for the fight or a set duration) in addition to the typical lust/aphro/estrus rehash.

comakill23

Reputation score
Next games demo released. I've also made some more progress on my mod adding solo tentacle maiden captures that seem to mostly fit in well enough but I release it later when I add a few more things..

Get it on Ci-En for 5 dolla.

Definite balance improvement so far.

edit:
Also for MV patcher users:
^[^]{1,3}($|.$)

[エ][^]{30,30}[\d]

for regex filtering the bs during fights. I'm ghetto with regex and this is liable to nuke other shit but aside from that it does work.

And fucking finally, the protag goes nude.

Last edited: