What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kudarizaka Guardrail] 駆錬輝晶 クォルタ エメロード EG (RJ435322)

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
Saw that too, hopefully it stays that way and actually releases.
The dude intentionally set up a very convenient release schedule on a weekend(Friday in japan) and did a lot of bug testing so I would say you can pretty much bet on it.

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score

1619319550667.gif

edit: updated to include battlemanager text, works so far.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game's out; moved to H-games. I am excite!

Mattlau04

Reputation score
The game looks amazing, can't wait for the full translation!

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I enjoyed this, however it does not work well with Mtool because during battles the scrolling text that appears from the top of the screen causes massive lag spikes/slow downs which in turn cause the cut-ins to take ages to appear.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does this game have the same tentacle suit capture in battle (when facing a succubus, tentacle suit and fairy/bat) like the previous game, I sat around letting myself be attacked & nothing happened extra so I am assuming it isn't in this game. Just curious if anyone found how to trigger it if it is possible....

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does this game have the same tentacle suit capture in battle (when facing a succubus, tentacle suit and fairy/bat) like the previous game, I sat around letting myself be attacked & nothing happened extra so I am assuming it isn't in this game. Just curious if anyone found how to trigger it if it is possible....
I don't think so? Or at least, I don't recall seeing that option come up on the replay/recollections.

Anyway, I feel like for better or worse, the game plays a lot like Amethyst previously. Arguably some of the best in-battle actions to come out in an RPG for awhile, but because it sort of does and sort of doesn't escalate it kind of feels off the mark, IMO.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I don't know if it is what you are looking for, but at one point when I was battling one of those tentacle suits I had one of those prompts where the suit was trying to encase the MC and you could pick two options, something like (MTL, don't remember exact words):
- Struggle to resist but your body will use energy
- Do not resist and there was implication that something would happen

I picked the first option and battle resumed as normal. I've been curious to see what would've happened if I picked the other option, but I've never been able to trigger that event again.
Perhaps you are right and you need to be in battle vs a specific combination of enemies.

EDIT:
I tried the fight vs the combined enemies in gallery and managed to trigger the battle event again. The options are:
- Resist with full power
- I cant resist...ah...<3

2nd option leads to MC being encased by suit and battle continues. (Option to escape with flame magic)

Last edited:

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Here's a list of the debuffs that each enemy applies for those who want to enjoy a cosmetic overhaul of MC without slowing themselves down too much by taking on undesired status effects.:

Swamp Stage:
-Tentacle Mushroom Guy: "Aphrodisiac Sensitivity"
-Slime Girl: "Magical Power Release constitution"; lose magical power when you feel pleasure
-Slime Worms: "Makeover hack (Aphrodisiac slime parasitism)"; tentacle parasites on suit (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Boss: "Restraint euphoria"; I think you gain more pleasure when restrained/makes it more difficult to escape, don't remember since demo

Train Stage:
-Passengers: "Underwear Stripping" (un-transformed form) (VISUAL EFFECT) & "Estrus Seal" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Molester thought body (pink slime-looking humanoid): "Incomplete makeover"; transformation suit is leotard only (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Magazine bat: "Embedded magic ball"; description claims ball planted in womb, body feels hot when trying to use magic
-Hanging Tentancle thingy: "Nipple rings" (VISUAL EFFECT) & "Crilling" (clit ring) (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Boss: "Exposure"; feels weirder than usual when you do something embarrasing

Matrix Stage:
-Female Automaton: "data link E.R.O."; appears to apply an increase to one of the B/V/H sensitivities or shame/immorality
-Bugworm: "Quarta killer virus"; when transformed body is getting more and more sensitive
-Monitor bit: "Laser funnel tracking"; the in-battle lasers from cyber stage now appear in any battle
-Boss: "Dirty bar code"; MLT claims it helps MC remember previous bad things done to her, no idea of actual effect (VISUAL EFFECT)

Kakegurui Stage:
-Security guards: "Slave Collar" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Camera enemy: "Papparazi camera"; cameras appear around MC in battle when she gets attacked by the enemy
-Slot Machine: "Pissing habit" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Starfish: "Breast milk constitution"; (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Boss: "Lesbian sensitive"

Final Lair Stage:
-Bat Girl: "Level Drain"
-Succubus: "Dirty Crest" & "Improved Version" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Tentacle Maiden: "Desire for abuse"
-Boss: "Misty's defeated Masochist Slave" & "Dirty Crest: Misty" (VISUAL EFFECT)

There are additional status effects tied to the development of B/V/H sensitivities or shame/immorality. Some of these may also have visual effects (for example I got lactation from breast sensitivity development instead of Starfish)

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
-Boss: "Dirty bar code"; MLT claims it helps MC remember previous bad things done to her, no idea of actual effect (VISUAL EFFECT)
From my experience, it applies stats like estrus/horny and the lewd slime stuff (sorry, not sure what the exact terms are) at the beginning of a battle. Also, with -Tentacle Maiden: "Desire for abuse" , the effect is that you have a certain % chance of starting a battle unable to move/avoid, as if you had been ambushed.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
From my experience, it applies stats like estrus/horny and the lewd slime stuff (sorry, not sure what the exact terms are) at the beginning of a battle. Also, with -Tentacle Maiden: "Desire for abuse" , the effect is that you have a certain % chance of starting a battle unable to move/avoid, as if you had been ambushed.
I see, thank you for clarifying. That explains why I kept wiping off the mucus and I always had it back.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey all - where do you go after fighting the lair of mushroom dudes in the first level? Kinda stuck there now.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hey all - where do you go after fighting the lair of mushroom dudes in the first level? Kinda stuck there now.
Back out to the top floor of the cave and head north

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just beat this game and my god I didn't realize you could by skill scrolls from the pc at the house, made the final boss so much easier.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get a lightning spell (as part of getting rid of the cameras)? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get a lightning spell (as part of getting rid of the cameras)? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
Go to the computer in the house and there should be a shop option I think it's the third or fourth one and one of those scrolls is the Lightning spell, sorry it's not more helpful but I only discovered the shop after getting curb stomped by the final boss.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"- Corruption/sensitivity: Makes the heroine more vulnerable/sensitive to certain moves(by type and by body area) "

For the life of me I couldn't figure out if the info on the main pause screen was a debuff, or something you could remove.
Good LORD it's expensive to reset if you ignore it.
Is there any trackers for things like orgasm, etc-- or does it just amplify the said body part more?