What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kudarizaka Guardrail] 駆錬輝晶 クォルタ エメロード EG (RJ435322)

comakill23

Reputation score
1668597957578.png

Description:
Shiraso's aka Kudarizaka Guardrail finest new RPG-Maker bad touch simulator(RPG). It focuses on combat rape, status effects and rape on lose with all aspects going hand in hand with each other. The heroine is a powerful "Quarta knight", however the enemies are able to inflict status effects, trap or otherwise put the heroine at a disadvantage to negate that. In the event that the heroine is defeated they come back weakened and with a more troublesome status effect. Status effects are not permanent but are not always easy to remove either, typically requiring resources or a cure to remove. The story is summed up with nothing better than Jesus's word from the last game "Establish the setting and context, go straight to gameplay" and then simply peppers the player with events to establish the antagonists and entertain some lore. The levels also stick to a theme without much mixing at all. It also lets you dial down the difficulty although I suggest playing on hard since you'll probably find anything short of it too easy.

Differences from last game(if you're a fan & will insta buy, just keep this spoilered):
- Transformation system: used in certain levels/home and enemies can cancel it and return you to a weaker state, although transforming back is quite easy.
- Complete nudity: Unlike the last game this is possible although demos would indicate it takes a considerable amount of clothing damage to get to.
- Penetration: An actual thing here.
- Purification/cleansing moves do not interrupt enemies molesting you anymore.
- Corruption/sensitivity: Makes the heroine more vulnerable/sensitive to certain moves(by type and by body area)
- Captivity: See DLsite product page.
There's some that aren't mentioned here but they are mainly polish ups of older mechanics or convenient new mechanics to smooth the experience.

Controls:
RPGMaker standard
W or PgDn - Skip Dialog

Links:

Translation:

Extract to gamefolder/www/data

Also for MV patcher users:
^[^]{1,3}($|.$)

[エ][^]{30,30}[\d]
My regex filters.

Consider translator++ if you have any interest in translating this game(demos/full release) and be warned, this game will break if you don't adhere to proper tagging and context exceptions when translating. Despite that, I believe it to be certainly possible through getting it to work.

old pics
pre-redone cover
1667761873803.png
old preview
1632301606450.png

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the Under Construction section.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Seems to be treading the same ground as the previous game with a different protagonist. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me. Love the transformation system, and that you can continue to play un-transformed (though currently, there are no rape-on-lose CGs when in this state - you're simply dragged back to the start of the area).
I hope the clothing destruction gets some values changed, right now it takes far too long. Other than that, I'm really liking it so far.

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
Seems to be treading the same ground as the previous game with a different protagonist. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me. Love the transformation system, and that you can continue to play un-transformed (though currently, there are no rape-on-lose CGs when in this state - you're simply dragged back to the start of the area).
I hope the clothing destruction gets some values changed, right now it takes far too long. Other than that, I'm really liking it so far.
Exactly, its what fans of the first game liked but overwhelmingly an improvement with almost no trade offs. He's sticking to his guns with this one, the art also comes off as better than the first imo.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've been trying to keep up with the updates on Ci-en and noticed that a public demo that goes up to the first boss was posted this weekend:

I don't know if it's any different than what was previously posted in this thread (heck, I didn't even know this thread existed until I went searching for it just now), but hopefully it's something new for those who don't have access to the paid stuff. I'm at least glad that there's penetration in the first area, because even if it's not much, it's already more than what this circle often does. Fingers crossed for more in the future.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Far as I can tell, the only update with the trial is CGs for loss scenes when untransformed

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just wanted practice my necromancy a bit and let anyone interested know that the creator is currently shooting for a release sometime in late November - early January. The latter seems to be the current worst case scenario, but I'm sure most of us around here know how release date estimates for H games can be; they seem less than confident when it comes to getting it out by November, at least. Anyway, here's the latest article with that info, if anyone's curious:

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score

Beware it somewhat spoils what enemies are gonna be in-game(shows pick of gallery and some enemy icons), I personally have not tried in any way to analyze his recent postings for that sake. It's bad enough I broke/modded into the 2nd stage and some of the scripting for the cut events lmao(I had to abort that it went so far).
Confirms much the above post said and has a somewhat hopeful QA I found. Do note he does actually try to find and fix most/all of the bugs so that may take some time.
>ぶっちゃけ未完成でもいいので11月以内に遊びたい
steamはアーリーアクセスあるけどDLsiteはあるのかしら
とは言え完成頑張ります

>Frankly, I want to play it within November, even if it's incomplete
Steam has early access, but I wonder if DLsite does.

However, I will do my best to complete it

I'm gonna take my guess here and say this is going to get finished earlier rather than later unless he gets any big ideas. He's no longer working on his first game, in fact he's working on much the same as last time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, here's another update that just dropped on Ci-en today:

The gist of it seems to be that they've been finding more bugs than expected and expect the public trial version (I'm not sure if it'll be any different than the ones we already have through Ci-en) to be available by mid-late November. The full game should still be out in December or January, with them noting that DLsite has a lot to do in December (alongside holiday vacations) and that they fear that the review process may not happen in a timely manner if they submit it during that time.

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
1668598072878.png
Update posts

Games store pages

Sorry to get anyone hopes up about a release this early lol, the game is officially announced. Price and release date TBA beyond ' ' (take this hopium with a grain of salt pls).
I'd like to think we aren't far off, hopefully the pre-purchase will open soon.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the dl site demo have anything new/changed from the previous demo? So far everything seems to be on track from previous announcements, and the DL site page has an estimated release of early Jan 2023 so that is something to look forward to

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
Does the dl site demo have anything new/changed from the previous demo? So far everything seems to be on track from previous announcements, and the DL site page has an estimated release of early Jan 2023 so that is something to look forward to
I think he just updated the demo.
Could check the files though I warn you here, you might find something that could spoil the game for yourself.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think he just updated the demo.
Could check the files though I warn you here, you might find something that could spoil the game for yourself.
No need to go through the extra steps, I actually ended up downloading it and giving it a try. Not sure how many demo versions there have been, but the only difference I have seen so far in the dl site version is that there is a spell which causes you to switch to plain clothes version without needing to run out of mp.

Only weird thing is that defeat cutscenes aren't playing in the new version... she just pops back to where the fight started

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No need to go through the extra steps, I actually ended up downloading it and giving it a try. Not sure how many demo versions there have been, but the only difference I have seen so far in the dl site version is that there is a spell which causes you to switch to plain clothes version without needing to run out of mp.

Only weird thing is that defeat cutscenes aren't playing in the new version... she just pops back to where the fight started
The defeat cutscene are bugged in the dlsite trial version, i don't know if it's already fixed or not

OP
comakill23

comakill23

Reputation score
heres the demo(fixed one) google translated

sorta a prototype of what im gonna do to the full game when it releases

Last edited: