What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kudarizaka Guardrail] 駆錬輝晶 クォルタ エメロード EG (RJ435322)

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"- Corruption/sensitivity: Makes the heroine more vulnerable/sensitive to certain moves(by type and by body area) "

For the life of me I couldn't figure out if the info on the main pause screen was a debuff, or something you could remove.
Good LORD it's expensive to reset if you ignore it.
Is there any trackers for things like orgasm, etc-- or does it just amplify the said body part more?
I'm pretty sure there are, but I've never bothered to look at the code. That said, with Guardrail games honestly if you've gone too deep in "enjoying" yourself you may as well start a new game if you're having a hard time progressing, because you'll probably end up spending more time trying to fix your stats than you would just steamrolling to where you want to get in the game (usually, at or near the end).

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure there are, but I've never bothered to look at the code. That said, with Guardrail games honestly if you've gone too deep in "enjoying" yourself you may as well start a new game if you're having a hard time progressing, because you'll probably end up spending more time trying to fix your stats than you would just steamrolling to where you want to get in the game (usually, at or near the end).
True, never got a gameover but I did get a couple Og's in there from just boredom.