What's new

ACT RPG WolfRPG [くろと] Flash of Aries/閃紅のアリエス (RJ304663)

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any clue on how to find to the Succubus in the phantom green forest quest? I got the rope in the area, and found the grave stone to the north.

However, there is an area where you can not proceed forward in the Phantom Forest. You can try to go north, east, or west and it loops you back to the same area with 5 monsters. If you head south, then you go back to the rope area and all the other forest paths are dead ends.

Edit, so you have go back and read the grave stone after making a mistake first. Then the text at the grave stone will give you the 'hint' to go to the exits where the near by plant has no light up plant and avoid the exits with light up plants.

Last edited:

saigyjouji

Reputation score
+1 full save or much better an tip how to increase attack power with saveeditor online T.T this game is just amazing but pretty hard tbh... and cant figure how to change the values in the saveeditor from wolf game also T.T pretty please if anyone have knowledge, share it Q.Q

edit. nvm found a way to edit all her stats easily and make her much stronger and now can easy kill anything xD

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So some small publisher picked it up for the EN/CN audience

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So some small publisher picked it up for the EN/CN audience

The 18+ patch is on the publisher's page. To install the patch, you must open the game at least once or it won't patch.

Generico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a heads up, saves from the original release don't work on the Steam version.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is something obvious that I'm missing: I know that you can heal with food or potions in the menu, but I don't see how to heal when you have your sword out and can't access the menu. One unhealable life bar isn't cutting it against bosses.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
There is something obvious that I'm missing: I know that you can heal with food or potions in the menu, but I don't see how to heal when you have your sword out and can't access the menu. One unhealable life bar isn't cutting it against bosses.
From what I can remember (been a while since I played, and I didn't start with the sequel yet), you need to equip them from the menu. I think the tutorial at the start of the game teaches you that (if not right at the start, in the first bandit base). My apologies if I'm wrong, it has been quite a while.

Idonotget

Reputation score
The hotkey for setting the food should be in the menu at the bottom, to eat it was either w or c in combat, but if you're playing on inferno difficulty I think you can't heal from food, only get buffs.

Leiner

Reputation score
From what I can remember (been a while since I played, and I didn't start with the sequel yet), you need to equip them from the menu. I think the tutorial at the start of the game teaches you that (if not right at the start, in the first bandit base). My apologies if I'm wrong, it has been quite a while.
that's right, but doesn't work for Inferno difficulty