What's new

ACT WolfRPG [くろと雑貨] 戦令姫レイシアと失落の要塞 (RJ01041481)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
From the maker of https://ulmf.org/threads/kuroto-flash-of-aries-noariesu-rj304663.14383/

The game is coming out next week (23rd) so I figured I'd make a thread now :v

Plot: Basically girl enlist as a soldier, arrive to this fort and well all the other soldiers/superiors are lechers/slackers.
So she's going to be a gud girl and try to do good and regain the villagers' trust.

As with the previous game there's a big focus on action-style combat, but there's difficulty options from facerolling easy (you take practically no damage and enemies die in a few hits) to the reverse.
Some hotkeys only unlock via story but some of the basic/useful ones:
S to open menu when out of combat.
W to use item in combat (need to set it to hotkey with C while in item menu)
Z (+directions) to attack/use skills.
X for blocking
C for shooting/reloading gun (in trial, the bolt rifle need to be reloaded after each shot) and when in fort/town it's used for quick travel between sections.

Arrow keys for movement.

H content that I found in the demo
H event from quests with heart marks.
When entering bath at night (if there's heart mark)
If you fail to do 2 'task' quota each day, you'll get punishment point. Enough points and it'll trigger scene with the commander.
Massage place
During diner minigame you can get an order that result in groping, or if you left a customer alone until they get anrgy they'll complain and you can appease them sexually.

Monsters with heart mark in their status have H attack (you'll know it's coming when they do a charging sound with heart mark)
GOR with goblin boss

Last edited:
Reputation score
oh shit, i expected this to arrive in november! glad to see it will arrive earlier then expected.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
oh shit, i expected this to arrive in november! glad to see it will arrive earlier then expected.
Yeah, initially they were aiming for much later, but things got done earlier so they announced the 'reverse delay'.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is officially out on dlsite.

Blazing Aries, the predecessor, is a great gem. I hope this one also gets a good translation, and in a decent amount of time.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
dang. the text size of the game is 0.15 bigger then what Mtool will allow to be auto translated. that stinks. its gonna be pretty hard to know what to do when I reach the new content of the game.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm loving this game. Does this game have a "stuck in wall" scene?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
any idea how to unlock dancing and prostitution? finished the game and only bunny so far

Captain Nein

Reputation score
any idea how to unlock dancing and prostitution? finished the game and only bunny so far
For dancing you have to do the green quest in the office behind the dance stage (unlock as you progress thru story) and you have to haven given birth at least once I think.

oben11

Reputation score
I've just reached the slums. Any idea on how to raise lewdness level cap above 20/20?

oben11

Reputation score
I'm not sure, but it is either night masturbation event, or story progression. Maybe both.
I see, I'll do that. I don't have the masturbation event yet, so maybe further down the story

tessaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure, but it is either night masturbation event, or story progression. Maybe both.
Night masturbation worked for me.

Anyone knows what to do after getting the assault rifle?

Answer seems to be: talk to the fat colonel in his office at night.

Last edited:

Nepko-

Reputation score
I've just reached the slums. Any idea on how to raise lewdness level cap above 20/20?
Interact with your bed -> Rest until night -> then you can choose masturbate option. This will increase your Lust level to a maximum of 100.

You need Lust Level 20 and the Aroma of Greed item to masturbate. You get the item from the quest where you protect a merchant from bandits. He's in the Central Square of the city usually and you are way past the point where he should appear anyway.

In-case anyone is wondering for the remaining Lust limit breaks:
- After hitting maximum 100, I believe you just have to masturbate again. (I might be wrong?) This will increase your Lust level max to 300.
- After hitting maximum 300, you need to buy a Dildo from the shop in the Slum Underground Mall, then masturbate with it. This will increase the max lust to 9999 and is the final limit break for the stat.

sas2000as

Reputation score
How to raise cooking level so I can buy better food from cooks at the base?

Feniks17

Reputation score
This thread is for game discussion only.
If somebody could upload the MTool TrsData file. The file size is just barely over the free cap

oben11

Reputation score
At the magic corridor star puzzle using marbles. I think the tablets are saying trees>fire>earth>metal>water, but no matter how I arrange the marbles, nothing happens =-=

Answer: order uses Wuxing (Chinese philosophy), wood being placed at the top

Last edited: