Reputation score
1608597057766.png
1608597104103.png 1608597240170.png 1608597355237.png 1608597378120.png

Site:

( Download links below, PW: ADHentai )

CONTROLS:
1608606250161.png

GAMEPLAY:
Pretty interesting gameplay mechanics that reminds me of a game called "MaiDenSnow Eve" and "The Holy Grail of Alharan".
Although the game is pretty straight forwards on what to do.

Currency: defeat monsters and gather items to sell (so far haven't seen any mission assignments).
Character customizing: It's a little weird but once you get it down, it becomes easy to edit your character.
Game menu: It's great just press X and U can save, load, look at defeated enemies for info, and ETC.
Combat system: The fighting in this game is pretty standard RPG style only changes are
that characters are animated and the UI layout is different.

STORY:
A labyrinth that has existed in Luglia since ancient times, commonly
known as the genie's labyrinth. The genie Salam, sealed in the
labyrinth, was about to reach a time of resurrection. In order to prevent
the resurrection of the demon leader, Salam, the lord of Luglia put a
huge prize on the genie's neck, and many adventurers challenged the
labyrinth for the prize, but still to the depths where the genie sleeps.
No one arrived at...

(Game publisher, game name, Story was all translated by Google.)

Do not try to make an English translation for this game method of extraction are uses... TwT
Also, something has brought to my attention and I tested it to be true, that game crashes during sex scenes although it doesn't always happen.
Press (S) key to quick save.
Press (D) key to quick load.
Press (A) key when in town to create a pink love circle around your character that makes any may want to rape you.
Thank ololof for telling me that when you're in a dungeon map press (H) Key to get auto raped.
Thank Sarav for telling me how to use the cheat engine by targeting only 4bytes type data and formula of #*2+1 and telling me how to save presets templates of characters I make by click on (セーブ) button... >w<

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Why are you saying not to use Cheat Engine? Works perfectly fine for me.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This uh.. game seems to be more like an animation simulator, unless there's more to look at in later dungeons (personally, I don't really have a fetish variety).

ololof

Reputation score
You can add in op buttons mapping, that "H" starts animations with random enemies on current floor
But game is weird, on the one hand it's obvious that developer tried gameplay wise, on the other feels like demo and lacking everything
Also didn't found which button changes hair color, but don't think I'l bother to return.

Sarav

Reputation score
You can add in op buttons mapping, that "H" starts animations with random enemies on current floor
But game is weird, on the one hand it's obvious that developer tried gameplay wise, on the other feels like demo and lacking everything
Also didn't found which button changes hair color, but don't think I'l bother to return.
If you mouse over the squares on the character and right click will open up a menu. It will let you change the color of what ever that squares changes, whether it's their clothes or hair. There should also be a preset tab where you can save and load your presets, with 20 already there.

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why are you saying not to use Cheat Engine? Works perfectly fine for me.

If you mouse over the squares on the character and right click will open up a menu. It will let you change the color of what ever that squares changes, whether it's their clothes or hair. There should also be a preset tab where you can save and load your presets, with 20 already there.
How did U get it to work because when I tried I couldn't get a lock on my HP? TwT Or Currency.

I also tried to save my preset character but it didn't allow me to do it...

password?
true we need the password dear uploader or poster!!
Updated the game post with PW now sorry about dat totally forgot because I was so busy. >w<
If U don't want to scroll up the PW is
ADHentai.

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Btw, if game keeps crashing, is there a way to fix this?
Do u mean an argument error message that seems to randomly pop up when UR playing the game?
Or do u mean it starts up to black screen then closes (or starts the quite without any screen pop up)?

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
true its crashing when i battle too much ang game closes automaticaly
Yea I notice just now kind of... The game never crashes but an argument pops up saying something is NULL if I stay I stay in boss battle to long or when I do to much H... >w>
Just added that detail to notes in a spoiler to. >w<

Tried running the game in ADMIN mode?
( Secondary mouse click to bring up the menu over the game .exe file and click [Run Admin]. )

Is UR PC set up to recognize both Japanese and English characters?
(
I can only help windows 7~10 Users: This is mar complicated it best to open a DM/Message Inbox me so I can walk U through the steps on how to check if UR system is set up properly to read both Japanese and English fonts/characters. )

Also UR Anti-Virus software could make the game crash to. >w> Make sure U add the game to anti-virus exclusions. >w>

Sarav

Reputation score
How did U get it to work because when I tried I couldn't get a lock on my HP? TwT Or Currency.
You need to use #*2+1 when using cheat engine on RPGMaker. So if your health is 500, search 500*2+1, then take damage and search again.
For presets, are you clicking on セーブ to save?

Last edited:
OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need to use #*2+1 when using cheat engine on RPGMaker. So if your health is 500, search 500*2+1, then take damage and search again.
For presets, are you clicking on セーブ to save?
TY on CE problem I must have been putting it in wrong OOF.
And yep got the preset to save my character now (I feel stupid not know that).

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this game looks like it could have been great if it was made by someone who knew what a game and titties actually looked like

CielReverse

Reputation score
what recomment specs this game I try open game Loading gonna Crush everytime.
my pc really potato I can play other game not happen(some bug load but did't crush) I thick CPU can't handle it. It's low spec.
but this game low size but I can't play it. oof

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this game looks like it could have been great if it was made by someone who knew what a game and titties actually looked like
Yea dat makes me sad to... TwT

what recomment specs this game I try open game Loading gonna Crush everytime.
my pc really potato I can play other game not happen(some bug load but did't crush) I thick CPU can't handle it. It's low spec.
but this game low size but I can't play it. oof
IDK why but a lot of people been getting crashs but I dont have that problem maybe its because its playable on a 64-bit system?

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
i have 64 bit system and sometimes mine crash too, mind tell us what spec you have and format language? i already try japan locale and time format still crash.

meepka

Reputation score
Launching with the localization emulator and configuring the .exe file in WinXP compatibility mode fixed the crashes for me. Try different modes, maybe it will help you too.