What's new

Loli

Reputation score
there's a new update <some bug fix, and allow u to create custom battle cuz lol> <also the game's color table is fucked>... neet... i actually like this kind of art tbh, plus it does tickle my fancy when there's some char customization

CielReverse

Reputation score
I try fix everything but still crush it's Probably recommend 64 bit. I'm gonna crazy
Oh man I try my phone still crush. OK I give up now
Edit : but my computer 64 bit

Last edited:

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
I try fix everything but still crush it's Probably recommend 64 bit. I'm gonna crazy
Oh man I try my phone still crush. OK I give up now
Edit : but my computer 64 bit
Have you tried it in windows compatibility mode for Windows XP? mine works after changing that.

CielReverse

Reputation score
Have you tried it in windows compatibility mode for Windows XP? mine works after changing that.
Nope It's nothing happens anything
Still Crush I can only think my com can't make it
Fort Loading really make my app rpg overload or use file too much then overload and crush again maybe my cpu can't use opengl. But maiden eve other game I can play it

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My public PC specs are:
RAM: 16GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080 TI
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
I got my windows set up to recognize both Japanese characters and English letters. Where English as the main language and Japanese is the secondary.

Nope It's nothing happens anything
Still Crush I can only think my com can't make it
Fort Loading really make my app rpg overload or use file too much then overload and crush again maybe my cpu can't use opengl. But maiden eve other game I can play it
Did you make sure to exclude it from your anti-virus software?
And/or before unpacking the downloaded game file did you look in the file's properties and click the unblock button (As shown in the image below)?
1608896498321.png

CielReverse

Reputation score
Did you make sure to exclude it from your anti-virus software?
And/or before unpacking the downloaded game file did you look in the file's properties and click the unblock button (As shown in the image below)?
View attachment 36679
my security off but nothing still crush maybe my computer can't load fort or lot system in game my com can't load it I see fort Loading really brrrr it's overload then crush I use everything still crush
RPGVX it's ok I test other game it's still ok anti-virus still off
I can say wait new patch

Last edited:

Nepushiro

Reputation score
Here's the latest version 1.02.
I added google translate to the manual.html and also MTL'd "some" of the files

Password is in the ZIP

Also you have to use Japanese Locale to play the game or else it'll crash upon startup

Change log:
ver 1.02 (2020/12/24)
==== Bug fixes ====

* Fixed a bug where slow mode wasn't working when pressing the "P" key (Thanks to those who pointed out)

==== Additional features ====

Added maid clothes and Santa hat + bikini

ver 1.01 (2020/12/21)
==== Bug fixes ====
* Fixed the display of color buttons around the eye color
* Fixed some skirt curling conditions not being fixed (after sitting on the toilet, after a man image was displayed in front, etc.)
* Fixed a bug where the shape of the eyes inherited the state of the previous character when the NPC was switched.
* Fixed the problem that after attaching slime etc. to an NPC, it was not displayed again after switching the display to another NPC and then returning it.
* Fixed a bug that an error occurs when 3 people are displayed at the same time.
It seems that there were times when this happened frequently and times when it didn't, and I completely overlooked it during the test. I'm sorry…

<Fixed a bug where NPC costume changes may not be saved>

NPC costume data (save / npc) is saved when saving, but the actual display data is Save01.rvdata etc.
It seems that it was read from the data contained in the individual save data, and the contents were not synchronized and it was messed up.
With this update, we've changed to reread save / npc when loading (as well as quick loading).

Therefore, if you change the costume and then load the data without saving (same for quick save),
The NPC costume data will return to the state before the change. If you change your outfit and think it's okay, save it quickly and
If you don't like it, you can quickly load it back before saving.

==== Additional features ====

<Add "H Battle" command to the menu>

Freely select an enemy who has fought even once (or registered in the picture book)
You can enter H battle (combat at the time of annihilation or battle with H key on the keyboard).
Even if you haven't met an enemy in the data you are playing, you can select it if it is registered in the picture book with other data.
However, if the data is inherited from the previous version (initial version), it will not be registered unless the data is loaded once.
If you load the most advanced data, you can select all the enemies registered in the picture book with that data.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
tottal broken game many many crus in fights.

is often when the time of 0 is the animation crash the game.

The XP work for me. (Use of Windows 7 XP service Pack 3)

when you have 0 live is the game no end more.
after 100 is end XD is buggi not ever

how do you get SP points? ^^ I can't find out.

Last edited:

Nepushiro

Reputation score
tottal broken game many many crus in fights.

is often when the time of 0 is the animation crash the game.

The XP work for me. (Use of Windows 7 XP service Pack 3)

when you have 0 live is the game no end more.
after 100 is end XD is buggi not ever

how do you get SP points? ^^ I can't find out.
You get SP by beating bosses, and mini bosses on floors they usually have a lot of items behind them

Loli

Reputation score
Am i dumb or this game's coloring tab is broken n the color doesnt .... well .... look like the color that it was supposed to be ?
also save right b4 the last boss (hacked lv save, trust me, later level mob insta kill u even tho u have good equips) (also, there's an error , prob fixed in the updatedver, but appearantly ifu have too many equips in ur storage the shop just died so yea.... thats fun) (also bonus i derped the non-craftable weapons, 4 of em, to lv 100 so ........ yea...... alot of HP vamp)

Attachments

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so, apparently 1.03 got released and it has "breast resizing"? if anyone knows how to do that, that'll be swell.
also once you are defeated/initiate sex via h button, is there any option to stop?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
so, apparently 1.03 got released and it has "breast resizing"? if anyone knows how to do that, that'll be swell.
also once you are defeated/initiate sex via h button, is there any option to stop?
Hold the "cancel" button (x) to give up and end the fight. If it's a defeat scene, you'll warp to town. If it was a submit thing you initiated with H then you'll just return to the dungeon map.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Should be the very first slider when you right click one of the boxes on your character. Wouldn't recommend going over the initial 100 though, if anyone thought the breast were deformed beforehand, you really don't wanna see them at double the size.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Should be the very first slider when you right click one of the boxes on your character. Wouldn't recommend going over the initial 100 though, if anyone thought the breast were deformed beforehand, you really don't wanna see them at double the size.
ok. now i have to muck through the moonspeak runes to figure out which one has it.... wish me luck brother! XD
edit- welp... i cant figure it out. anyone got a screenshot?

Loli

Reputation score
Requirement: have to Have Ver 1.03
New feature
Rightclick on the square to edit your character
LITERALLY THE FIRST SLIDER <In the screenshot ere as u can see, its the green dot above the micro icon incase you dont know what a "slider" is>
1609322433743.png also the boob is .......dumb. This guy got lazy n just resize it in paint or sthing i guess

Last edited by a moderator:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Requirement: have to Have Ver 1.03
New feature
Rightclick on the square to edit your character
LITERALLY THE FIRST SLIDER <In the screenshot ere as u can see, its the green dot above the micro icon incase you dont know what a "slider" is>
also the boob is .......dumb. This guy got lazy n just resize it in paint or sthing i guess
weird... my game says it is 1.03 but i cant see the resize option. do you have to right click a particular block on the right side?

Loli

Reputation score
ok......... take a screenshot of your game :|
also is the coloring broken on your game ?