What's new

Loli

Reputation score
wait... my coloring is fucked ..... wot teh fok....
any special tweek ?
or anything that i need to install (aside from RPG maker MV RTP)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
any special tweek ?
MV RTP does not exist, and this in a VX game.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Your problem is that you're using 1.03, which is not the latest version. Resizing was added in 1.04.
ooooh! no wonder! man i goofed hard. XD
any special tweek ?
what happened to your coloring? could you explain the fuck up?

also, 1.05 came out with height slider and "chin length slider when futanari" which i am guessing means .

Last edited:

Loli

Reputation score
<refer to my screenshot btw, this problem seem to be from my pc only as far as i know>
most dark color will not be registered, instead they just appeared as a dark grey color
that screenshot is the default character setting, and obviously the color is fucked

also change is: added slider for body type (loli > slendyman), added slider for dick which is absolutely useless for now. Option to fuck female NPC with futa is too obvious dev :|. But i'd say its coming, since u know, dick slider >.>

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
most dark color will not be registered, instead they just appeared as a dark grey color
that screenshot is the default character setting, and obviously the color is fucked
hmm does this issue happens in older versions too? and are you running this game with japanese regional setting or locale emulator or without it? also, if you use locale emulator, did you extract the files with 7zip? (cause 7zip cant correctly extract files with unicode, ie japanese names)
Option to fuck female NPC with futa
oh i hope that gets added, but somehow i doubt it will.

Loli

Reputation score
i did xtract with 7zip ..... fuck me then
running using jp regional for more than just rpg games
and it will, seeing that dev added a dick slider :p
n he really need to fix the boob..... said that he'd fix it soon...

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i did xtract with 7zip ..... fuck me then
running using jp regional for more than just rpg games
and it will, seeing that dev added a dick slider :p
n he really need to fix the boob..... said that he'd fix it soon...
use bandizip for extracting japanese zip files. it has options to extract files with unicode.

Loli

Reputation score
1609421268935.png
Yea mine is still fucked. Dloaded 1.05 today, extract with that new zippy thingy u told me to, all color still fucked.
Im using JP locale, win 10 (obviously) with all RTP for all rpgmaker ver installed, and all needed NetFramework.... weird

Last edited by a moderator:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yea mine is still fucked. Dloaded 1.05 today, extract with that new zippy thingy u told me to, all color still fucked.
Im using JP locale, win 10 (obviously) with all RTP for all rpgmaker ver installed, and all needed NetFramework.... weird
and when you used bandizip to extract, did you select japanese from code page?
(best way to extract using bandizip is to right click .zip file, click preview, then look at the "code page" button, ie, the one with a planet and select japanese and THEN extract it.

bakaro

Lurker
Reputation score
is the first post version 1.04?

Last edited:

Loli

Reputation score
new update v1.06

" Temporarily" fixed the color bug, or so dev said

rokasmax12

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone share link v 1.06?

sadasdasdasdasdasd

Reputation score
Here's the latest version 1.02.
I added google translate to the manual.html and also MTL'd "some" of the files

Password is in the ZIP

Also you have to use Japanese Locale to play the game or else it'll crash upon startup

Change log:
ver 1.02 (2020/12/24)
==== Bug fixes ====

* Fixed a bug where slow mode wasn't working when pressing the "P" key (Thanks to those who pointed out)

==== Additional features ====

Added maid clothes and Santa hat + bikini

ver 1.01 (2020/12/21)
==== Bug fixes ====
* Fixed the display of color buttons around the eye color
* Fixed some skirt curling conditions not being fixed (after sitting on the toilet, after a man image was displayed in front, etc.)
* Fixed a bug where the shape of the eyes inherited the state of the previous character when the NPC was switched.
* Fixed the problem that after attaching slime etc. to an NPC, it was not displayed again after switching the display to another NPC and then returning it.
* Fixed a bug that an error occurs when 3 people are displayed at the same time.
It seems that there were times when this happened frequently and times when it didn't, and I completely overlooked it during the test. I'm sorry…

<Fixed a bug where NPC costume changes may not be saved>

NPC costume data (save / npc) is saved when saving, but the actual display data is Save01.rvdata etc.
It seems that it was read from the data contained in the individual save data, and the contents were not synchronized and it was messed up.
With this update, we've changed to reread save / npc when loading (as well as quick loading).

Therefore, if you change the costume and then load the data without saving (same for quick save),
The NPC costume data will return to the state before the change. If you change your outfit and think it's okay, save it quickly and
If you don't like it, you can quickly load it back before saving.

<Add "H Battle" command to the menu>

Freely select an enemy who has fought even once (or registered in the picture book)
You can enter H battle (combat at the time of annihilation or battle with H key on the keyboard).
Even if you haven't met an enemy in the data you are playing, you can select it if it is registered in the picture book with other data.
However, if the data is inherited from the previous version (initial version), it will not be registered unless the data is loaded once.
If you load the most advanced data, you can select all the enemies registered in the picture book with that data.
where is password ?

mahe

Reputation score
"Full save" is actually just to f80 where the final boss is as the game's only progress other than the dungeon is the addition of shops with accessories, dungeon gets somewhat challenging around f60 in normal difficulty. I actually enjoyed it more than i thought i would because it has so much customization. Even reported a few bugs and dev actually fixed in less than 24h lol
Anyone knows other games like these with char customization?

Attachments

mahe

Reputation score
Do not try to make an English translation for this game method of extraction are uses... TwT
I Think i managed to extract and even translate the files but even after replacing it stays in japanese, I double check and the files are indeed in english so I have no clue what's up with this.

morterde

Reputation score
View attachment 36619
View attachment 36620View attachment 36621View attachment 36622View attachment 36623

Site:

( Download links below, PW: ADHentai )

CONTROLS:
View attachment 36630

GAMEPLAY:
Pretty interesting gameplay mechanics that reminds me of a game called "MaiDenSnow Eve" and "The Holy Grail of Alharan".
Although the game is pretty straight forwards on what to do.

Currency: defeat monsters and gather items to sell (so far haven't seen any mission assignments).
Character customizing: It's a little weird but once you get it down, it becomes easy to edit your character.
Game menu: It's great just press X and U can save, load, look at defeated enemies for info, and ETC.
Combat system: The fighting in this game is pretty standard RPG style only changes are
that characters are animated and the UI layout is different.

STORY:
A labyrinth that has existed in Luglia since ancient times, commonly
known as the genie's labyrinth. The genie Salam, sealed in the
labyrinth, was about to reach a time of resurrection. In order to prevent
the resurrection of the demon leader, Salam, the lord of Luglia put a
huge prize on the genie's neck, and many adventurers challenged the
labyrinth for the prize, but still to the depths where the genie sleeps.
No one arrived at...

(Game publisher, game name, Story was all translated by Google.)

Do not try to make an English translation for this game method of extraction are uses... TwT
Also, something has brought to my attention and I tested it to be true, that game crashes during sex scenes although it doesn't always happen.
Press (S) key to quick save.
Press (D) key to quick load.
Press (A) key when in town to create a pink love circle around your character that makes any may want to rape you.
Thank ololof for telling me that when you're in a dungeon map press (H) Key to get auto raped.
Thank Sarav for telling me how to use the cheat engine by targeting only 4bytes type data and formula of #*2+1 and telling me how to save presets templates of characters I make by click on (セーブ) button... >w<
every time i launch it my screen turns pitch black and then nothing happens, do u know how to fix this, or how to play the game??

Here's the latest version 1.02.
I added google translate to the manual.html and also MTL'd "some" of the files

Password is in the ZIP

Also you have to use Japanese Locale to play the game or else it'll crash upon startup

Change log:
ver 1.02 (2020/12/24)
==== Bug fixes ====

* Fixed a bug where slow mode wasn't working when pressing the "P" key (Thanks to those who pointed out)

Added maid clothes and Santa hat + bikini

ver 1.01 (2020/12/21)
==== Bug fixes ====
* Fixed the display of color buttons around the eye color
* Fixed some skirt curling conditions not being fixed (after sitting on the toilet, after a man image was displayed in front, etc.)
* Fixed a bug where the shape of the eyes inherited the state of the previous character when the NPC was switched.
* Fixed the problem that after attaching slime etc. to an NPC, it was not displayed again after switching the display to another NPC and then returning it.
* Fixed a bug that an error occurs when 3 people are displayed at the same time.
It seems that there were times when this happened frequently and times when it didn't, and I completely overlooked it during the test. I'm sorry…

<Fixed a bug where NPC costume changes may not be saved>

NPC costume data (save / npc) is saved when saving, but the actual display data is Save01.rvdata etc.
It seems that it was read from the data contained in the individual save data, and the contents were not synchronized and it was messed up.
With this update, we've changed to reread save / npc when loading (as well as quick loading).

Therefore, if you change the costume and then load the data without saving (same for quick save),
The NPC costume data will return to the state before the change. If you change your outfit and think it's okay, save it quickly and
If you don't like it, you can quickly load it back before saving.

<Add "H Battle" command to the menu>

Freely select an enemy who has fought even once (or registered in the picture book)
You can enter H battle (combat at the time of annihilation or battle with H key on the keyboard).
Even if you haven't met an enemy in the data you are playing, you can select it if it is registered in the picture book with other data.
However, if the data is inherited from the previous version (initial version), it will not be registered unless the data is loaded once.
If you load the most advanced data, you can select all the enemies registered in the picture book with that data.
I got an error that says inject path is missing
1616507414026.png

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
every time i launch it my screen turns pitch black and then nothing happens, do u know how to fix this, or how to play the game??

I got an error that says inject path is missing
View attachment 38401
Nop sorry.
I assume its UR RTP is installed for that type of RPG Maker.
Also, mine works on my Win10 65-bit system.

Also, the reason I hardly reply anymore is that I'm barely active on here anymore.
U can find me most active in F95ZONE. :p

Last edited:

thefisto69

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
This is up to 1.13 now, anyone have?