What's new

Ci-En Active RPG Maker Loli [Kushimoto House] Devil's Heart: Demon Amy and the Secret Dungeon / デビルズ・ハート ~悪魔アミィとヒミツのダンジョン~

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
demonheart01.jpg

So, Kushimoto House is working on a sequel to Maken-shi Sara. The protagonis, amy, is Sara's bat familiar (who we already saw in human form and getting molested in Sara).
Gameplay, apparently, it will take more from their other works, Lili's drain dungeon, Mirai Escape or their free Sara side game — so, while it uses RPG maker, it doesn't have actual RPG elements, but instead you must escape from pursuers, and if they catch you get perved on.
Seems to feature the same type of content as Sara -- so, softcore, no penetration, mostly stripping and perving. It does feature energy drain (I explicitly asked). There seem to be cut-ins but also full-screen CGs. It seems to retain Sara's perversion system.
While it's not an RPG, it's unclear if it features some RPG mechanics. I know it has MP on the status screen, but I can't really show it because the status screen also has a very explicit panty shot, because you can take off / put back the panties on at any point because mechanics.

Development is actively ongoing, for now there's no release date but it's reasonably far along, and reasonably frequently updated.

Last edited:
Back