What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Eroico (RE115470)

Cartoon Smut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Eroico revision

Um, who are you to tell him that?
Kyrieru can does whatever he wants with his game, and it's not like he's denying his old work. Just from your post alone some people might even think you're a co-creator of the game, WOW.
I was there when Kyrieru announced that he would cease development on his mario-like game (that was nearing completion) in favor of Noakia, which was supposed to be a quick game that he would release in one month. I told him then and there that it was a bad idea (in the comments yo), and that it would be wiser to complete his mario clone than to tackle a completely new game, since I knew that it would be impossible for him to not go off the rails once he started developing the game. The response from his fanbase was almost identical to yours, basically telling me that it's his game and that I have NO RIGHT to question the almighty Kyrieru.

Well I was right. 3 years and no Noakia. I have the right to say these things because told you so.

...Have you seen the new animations? No shame at all in them.
I was talking about Eroico as a whole. It's a good game as it is, no need for a touch-up or a HD release or a special edition or a remaster or whatever.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

heh nice touch lizard grill BJ :p. as far im loving the new animation everything looks more fluid and the h-animaciones upgrades are all awsome :p

I was talking about Eroico as a whole. It's a good game as it is, no need for a touch-up or a HD release or a special edition or a remaster or whatever.

Last edited:

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Obligatory zoom feature please. Please? No?

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nghhhhhhhh, was not expecting this.

I bought the game back in 2013, and most criticism I could have about the game are more of a personal opinion than actual criticism...

Must get to Lizard...

Haha.

Funny thing, I lost my unlocker code years ago and sent an email to his overture email in 2015. Then I noticed that years ago he had changed it due to some issues...

Gah.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh, I could go through the hassle of emails and requesting my old unlock code... But screw it. It was worth 5 bucks then and is worth 5 bucks now. Worth every cent once again, mate :D

lostnumber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Happy to see the ridiculous difficulty and unforgiving lack of save points didn't change.

Edit: If anyone has a full save they could upload I'd appreciate it. Restarting every level because you get caught in a hit loop isn't worth the time.

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't buy it...no international credit card.

I am so making a paypal account for this...

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Happy to see the ridiculous difficulty and unforgiving lack of save points didn't change.

Edit: If anyone has a full save they could upload I'd appreciate it. Restarting every level because you get caught in a hit loop isn't worth the time.
It's hard and sometimes unfair. But give it more tries and you will do it. Or do you hate videogames?

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I'm going to add some options for platforming difficulty, like I do with my current games.

As for why I bothered updating it, it would be one thing if the animations were outdated, but in some cases they were downright lazy, even compared to Kurovadis's, and there was stuff with no sound effects at all.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Look at it this way: the original purchase price of Otome Noaika Forever was like what, $5?

I paid $20 dollars, and I still don't mind. We were told by Kyrieru that he had an infinite amount of things going on with his life, and he has refunded anyone that asked for it.

If it comes out, it comes out. If it doesn't, you get a refund.

You're not entitled to be butthurt over your soiled childhood dreams.

lostnumber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's hard and sometimes unfair. But give it more tries and you will do it. Or do you hate videogames?
Already played and beat it the first time. I selected easy this time assuming something had been changed to make the playthrough easier, I was wrong.

Obviously I could beat it again with enough attempts, but as I said I'm not interested in doing so and was requesting a save from someone who went through it.

To answer your unrelated question, no I do not hate videogames.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am i seriously living in a time where fixing your old creations, remastering them, to be better, could be regarded as bad or shameless by some people?! :eek:
Sigh, this is also a time where there are people who believed Earth is flat, i guess i shouldn't be this naive.

Okay, Rant aside...
Good gracious the animation really has been upgraded! :D
If only there are zoom feature. :p

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Unfortunatly a zoom function isn't possible in the old version of GM. (At least not in Eroico, the way it was made)

For those of you who were having trouble with the difficulty, I made it so the platforming sections are different depending on the difficulty, and also made it so the normal attack makes you go as high as using the down+attack on the boxes.

Also fixed some other stuff; more details are on the site.

Last edited:

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, this was the very first H game I ever bought, and to this very day I've been haunted by a very simple question; What exactly are all the controls? I know about most of them, but there's always things like that downward sword stab that happens in the air (that isn't the down attack move) and I've never known it. Is there a full list of moves somewhere I could see?

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Love the new animations, got a Forest of Blue Skin feel to them, with those massive cumshots :)

I don't mind difficulty in my games, the problem is the old argument about having to lose to get the goodies being a bad game design, which is incredibly more annoying if you have to start from the beginning of the stage. Having said that, correct me if I'm wrong but I noticed you don't have to lose to each enemy to get their animation and CG, apparently you get all animations and cgs simply by getting to a stage. So, you could play normally (to beat the game), fap if you lose, and just see the animations and cgs you missed while playing in the main menu afterwards.

Anyway, since you (Kyrieru) asked to get bug reports if any, I got one. In the first stage screen around the first blue power gem (I think) I got like a short black screen the first time I get there (I don't see it again unless I die and restart the stage), not really game breaking, just like a short black flash.

Also, I don't know exactly what I did but when starting or loading a game (stage 1) the screen got messed up and couldn't play at all. I know I was playing, died, went to the main menu, discovered that all Stage 1 enemies were unlocked despite still not having seen a couple, and then when I tried playing again I got that problem. Sadly I forgot to screenshot it and luckily after restarting the game I don't have that problem nor the black screen flash anymore

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

You know, this was the very first H game I ever bought, and to this very day I've been haunted by a very simple question; What exactly are all the controls? I know about most of them, but there's always things like that downward sword stab that happens in the air (that isn't the down attack move) and I've never known it. Is there a full list of moves somewhere I could see?
Nope, there isn't. I suppose I should put a txt in the folder or something, at the very least. The controls are;

Spell: up + attack
Bounce attack: Down + attack in the air
Downwards thrust: Double press down in the air
Dash thrust: Do a hadouken. Down > right > attack.
Space: Do a useless backdash.
Down: Block

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Love the new animations, got a Forest of Blue Skin feel to them, with those massive cumshots :)

I don't mind difficulty in my games, the problem is the old argument about having to lose to get the goodies being a bad game design, which is incredibly more annoying if you have to start from the beginning of the stage. Having said that, correct me if I'm wrong but I noticed you don't have to lose to each enemy to get their animation and CG, apparently you get all animations and cgs simply by getting to a stage. So, you could play normally (to beat the game), fap if you lose, and just see the animations and cgs you missed while playing in the main menu afterwards.
Yeah, you unlock enemy's CGs and gallery just by seeing them.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Space: Do a useless backdash.
Hah! Jokes on you Kyrieru, i actually found the backdash quite useful especially when trying to keep distance from enemies.
Okay, maybe they're not really that handy most of the time, but still! It's not useless! :p

Magnifier to the rescue!
If only my magnifier didn't freaking blurtchered the quality! :mad: