What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

nowen3000

Reputation score
How do i do Adeliche's Preparations. It says to talk to her at the bar night but she's nowhere to be seen.

nowen3000

Reputation score
Completing Visitor 5 before becoming a believer locks you out on some H scenes like Adeliche's Preperations, I believe.
i see. if you get deflowered before finishing lizette's troubles, does that lock you out as well? I noticed that after i got deflowered at one run i didn't get the next one after 2 and on another run i didn't get anymore after the first quest

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i see. if you get deflowered before finishing lizette's troubles, does that lock you out as well? I noticed that after i got deflowered at one run i didn't get the next one after 2 and on another run i didn't get anymore after the first quest
correct me if im wrong, you need to get pregnant to unlock Lizette's trouble 2 (getting deflowered unlocks part 1). Giving birth unlocks part 3. Completing Budding Faith unlocks Lizette's trouble 4.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If I recall correctly, getting deflowered shouldn't lock you out of anything other than 2 of the endings. It shouldn't lock you out of any quests.

Adeliche's Preparations needs to be done before Visitors 5 also I believe.

nowen3000

Reputation score
correct me if im wrong, you need to get pregnant to unlock Lizette's trouble 2 (getting deflowered unlocks part 1). Giving birth unlocks part 3. Completing Budding Faith unlocks Lizette's trouble 4.
hrmmm, and where do i go to get budding faith?

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hrmmm, and where do i go to get budding faith?
1st requirement is unlocking Lizette's trouble 3. 2nd requirement is breastfeeding the baby. 3rd requirement is the anal questline relating to the Garden (anal prostitution) consisting on:

1. Adeliche's preperation (must be done before completing Visitor 5)
2. Talk to Nandi in the Garden after previous step (aka blowjob class)
3. Talk to one of the men in the Garden

Should unlock it after resting once the requirements are met. Once Budding faith is available, there should be a "?" on the right poster in the bar. Once Budding faith is complete, Lizette's Trouble 4 should unlock.

nowen3000

Reputation score
1st requirement is unlocking Lizette's trouble 3. 2nd requirement is breastfeeding the baby. 3rd requirement is the anal questline relating to the Garden (anal prostitution) consisting on:

1. Adeliche's preperation (must be done before completing Visitor 5)
2. Talk to Nandi in the Garden after previous step (aka blowjob class)
3. Talk to one of the men in the Garden

Should unlock it after resting once the requirements are met. Once Budding faith is available, there should be a "?" on the right poster in the bar. Once Budding faith is complete, Lizette's Trouble 4 should unlock.
mmm so i did the anal prostitution, but i still haven't done the blowjob class and i haven't been able to trigger adeliche's preparation again. what are the triggers for both those quests

i'm also looking to do the assassin medal quest but i'm unsure of how to complete that

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
mmm so i did the anal prostitution, but i still haven't done the blowjob class and i haven't been able to trigger adeliche's preparation again. what are the triggers for both those quests

i'm also looking to do the assassin medal quest but i'm unsure of how to complete that
Adeliche's Preperation triggers after 5 or so anal prostitutions. As for the medal quest, I believe that triggers in the refugee camp.

nowen3000

Reputation score
Adeliche's Preperation triggers after 5 or so anal prostitutions. As for the medal quest, I believe that triggers in the refugee camp.
hrmm well i don't know how to get back into the garden again. i remember it has to be at night and you talk to the guy and he lets you in, but he doesn't seem to want to let me in

also i did get the quest from the refugee camp but i'm wondering where to get the medals

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hrmm well i don't know how to get back into the garden again. i remember it has to be at night and you talk to the guy and he lets you in, but he doesn't seem to want to let me in

also i did get the quest from the refugee camp but i'm wondering where to get the medals
To get back in the Garden, you need to buy the item from Nandi which it the 1st item (Chrysa Bookmark) in her shop. The icon should look like a Medal.

As to get assassination medals, I never really bothered getting those.

nowen3000

Reputation score
To get back in the Garden, you need to buy the item from Nandi which it the 1st item (Chrysa Bookmark) in her shop. The icon should look like a Medal.

As to get assassination medals, I never really bothered getting those.
ahhh i got it now. now i'm curious about the ovulation potion. how do i craft that? the description doesn't offer the method

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
ahhh i got it now. now i'm curious about the ovulation potion. how do i craft that? the description doesn't offer the method
The recipe is from a slime monster in the forest south of the village past the save point the spawns at night. You should know by the tentacle eye monster that appears on the field. I suggest learning the tier 2 single attack skill and Flame 2 spell. There's also a stronger version of the ovulation potion from the special monster in the pirate hideout. I suggest the tier 3 skills for that one.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save right before she joins the town religion?

Lheonardot

Reputation score
Hello, can anyone send a screenshot of where the boat to get to the pirate hideout is ? I have been searching for 2h and i still can't find it :/
At that point i'm just hoping my game did not bug because that would mean i lost 6h of my life....

blerghit

Reputation score
Hello, can anyone send a screenshot of where the boat to get to the pirate hideout is ? I have been searching for 2h and i still can't find it :/
At that point i'm just hoping my game did not bug because that would mean i lost 6h of my life....
dont have a screenshot, but its simply just go south past the forest(win the boss), go more south and a bit west, do a task for guy in house by a pier and you get the boat at the pier.

Syq

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone would like to write step by step guide to unlock all events?? Partial wont help me cause even if i try to check what i need to unlock in recollection ruins it says in japanesse