What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

DarkPlace777

Lurker
Reputation score
I can give a save that's after those events described or a save where the H route was just started with getting her and the loli into the anal shop.

The twins event isnt in the game so far, maybe it will be implemented, or maybe it will go unimplemented.
Both saves sound good. If you don't mind, could you share both?

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the loli perverted? Bars already available for the main character

Edit: Nvm, the quests just popped up out of nowhere when i reload my save

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Both saves sound good. If you don't mind, could you share both?
alright I'll add them, save 1 is only anal, save 2 is after they have both been made fully slutty, you can still unlock some events like the school events with both characters I think, and the elf scenes/making the elves lewd and PregRina, also if you want to get the Rizette sex slave events you just have to edit a switch if you have the save editer, cause I didnt manage to do that one in the save.
Anyone know how to get the loli perverted? Bars already available for the main character
If Rizette is able to prostitute in the bar and you have gotten the loli to anal prostitute, then during the night you go to the school, go to the classroom she's normally in in the day, you should get a scene, then during the day you can go to the sex board and set her up to get fucked, which enables her own prostitution and lewdness.

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkPlace777

Lurker
Reputation score
alright I'll add them, save 1 is only anal, save 2 is after they have both been made fully slutty, you can still unlock some events like the school events with both characters I think, and the elf scenes/making the elves lewd and PregRina, also if you want to get the Rizette sex slave events you just have to edit a switch if you have the save editer, cause I didnt manage to do that one in the save.

If Rizette is able to prostitute in the bar and you have gotten the loli to anal prostitute, then during the night you go to the school, go to the classroom she's normally in in the day, you should get a scene, then during the day you can go to the sex board and set her up to get fucked, which enables her own prostitution and lewdness.
Really thank very much!!! I'll give another try to this game. Have a nice day ^^

Syq

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have walktrough of this game.Wish i could read in japanesse

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently DLsite now has a translation request option which includes this game. It may get translated to English if there is enough requests.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone have walktrough of this game.Wish i could read in japanesse
just use the translation patch, it translates all the important info to get through the game, otherwise use guides in this thread.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you enter the slave route? Where does the route fork?

Not sure if I missed a route at some point, but it feels like ther are very few repeatable scenes (just basically in the village).

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finish the game Virgin route..... n i didnt know that scene could lock/miss out when progress to much....
the only thing i can get is become Adeliche(loli mage girl) lover LOL...... i think this is futanari end XD MCxAdeliche
i also want to start ng+ but sadly on money n recipe are carry over even lvl is reset -_-

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How do you enter the slave route? Where does the route fork?
It's not a full route, just a lengthy event. Starts in the cave in the northeast part of the map, near the nobles' area (the place with guards that won't let you pass). There's a cave just west of there. Has to be done before confession 4. Also, the MC cannot be pregnant (or even fertilized). If you meet the requirements the cave will be open, otherwise it will be closed. Once you start it, it will progress on its own. Might want to keep a save before it, you can end up escaping before seeing all the scenes.

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Very nice game and many thanks for the partial. I just have a few questions. How do you get the white haired girl and the red haired girl? Also is there a certain method to the brewery? They just fucked her once and that wys it. Also how can you do the futa ending?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Very nice game and many thanks for the partial. I just have a few questions. How do you get the white haired girl and the red haired girl? Also is there a certain method to the brewery? They just fucked her once and that wys it. Also how can you do the futa ending?
Which white haired girl? Kunui or Mayris? Kunui gets involved with the village blacksmith pretty much automatically. Mayris you need to do the "best friend" questline, which starts with a blue haired girl in the refugee camp. (She should have an exclamation mark above her)

Red haired girl, Caldera, is part of the pirate ship events during the main quest, you can't miss her. After the main quest events, you should get a side quest to go back and save her. Can lose to the boss for more scenes with her. (And you can still go back and save her even after losing)

The brewery, there is only one event. But you can meet those guys in the bar once you get bar scenes unlocked.

The futa ending is a secret ending for the virgin path. Main character must be a virgin (don't think Adeliche needs to be). Then you need to go down the well next to Domingo's place (near the mine, has a teleport location). To get down the well you need the Mermaid Scale, which you get automatically as part of the main quest, near the end of the game. At the bottom of the well is a key that opens an area in the mine. Just go in there and events should progress on their own. This should get you the futa ending. Note you can do this event anyway, but you'll only get the ending if the MC is a virgin.

Last edited:

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a readable guide to the H scenes? The one that's already posted in this thread, I can't make heads or tails of the google translation gibberish.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to find the rope but it seem cant find rope

Hi I want to know where is find the rope cuz I have two complete about clothes and other wood seem i cant find where is rope item ;-;

Thank
Let me know
The Rope is a crafted item. You can synthesize it through the main menu.

framk4

Reputation score
Red haired girl, Caldera, is part of the pirate ship events during the main quest, you can't miss her. After the main quest events, you should get a side quest to go back and save her. Can lose to the boss for more scenes with her. (And you can still go back and save her even after losing)
Hi, I'm trying to rescue Caldera, but I can't go into the room. I have a key bent but I do not know how to adjust the temperature to fix it. Do you know how to do that?

thank you!!!

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi, I'm trying to rescue Caldera, but I can't go into the room. I have a key bent but I do not know how to adjust the temperature to fix it. Do you know how to do that?

thank you!!!
Temperature should be 92 degrees. (going from memory though, think it was answered in the thread if that's wrong)

Maikatz14

Reputation score
Hello, I've done this game and obviously I'm missing some scenes and quests
1. Where's this slime's location we need to kill in the second quest of the townguard? I've killed the ghost somehow and idk which ghost did they meant either...
2. I've only able to make Caldera pregnant, no one else beside Rizette. How to make each of the heroine pregnant?

I can't extract the file, might be...corrupted...

blerghit

Reputation score
anyone know the trigger for elf girl birthing? i saw the bar whoring scene, and shes pregnant but she never gives birth. also why cant i go into elf village at night, someone said it becomes orgytown aswell?

edit: NVM, just had to advance the mian story a bit and talk to her, and her mother in the elf town

Last edited: